Create Account

S62 SMJHL mPT#2 - Celebrity Boxing

Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S62 SMJHL Rookies (S63 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, November 21st @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

I feel like my player Rolf Korhonen should be on celebrity boxing simply because of how old world crazy he can be. Him boxing a guy like Jake Paul and knocking him out would be interesting, just because Paul is the opposite of him in terms of kind of work ethic. Rolf is a farmer, Jake is a YouTube star. The event would take place in St.Louis and would have mostly amateur and midcard fights as the opening acts.

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I’m going with a bit of surprise here. I’d wanna see our own big dog himself Scooby Doo in a boxing match. He has many opponents he could face. Air Bud is one of the most exciting fights he could do, but there’s also Clifford. Clifford might be a little out if Doo’s weight class however. The venue obviously will be a dog park. Where else would it be. The event could be filled with other anthropomorphic beings fighting. (This isn’t dog fighting in that sense it’s different btw, I’m just Vic not Michael Vick.)

[Image: ROZESIG.png?ex=6622170a&is=660fa20a&hm=2...height=655]

My player, Sam Azjha, could hold his own in a boxing match, seeing as he's a physical player

He could face Tom Holland

The fight would take place at the Detroit falcons home arena

I would see King Rhames fighting Zdeno Chara because Rhames would completely destroy Chara. Giant vs Giant with both of them being 6'9 (nice). The venue would be a town square during peak rush hours so everyone can see Chara getting humiliated.

In our celebrity boxing match we are going to send Adelie "de goon" de Pengu, whose anger has truly been unleashed this season. This vicious little penguin has 18 penalty minutes in 16 games played so far, so he is clearly out for blood this season. He is going to be fighting whichever professional fighter with a dubious personal history, I guess, it doesn't even matter which one because whoever it is will have their ass dragged all around the ring by our killer penguin.

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Celebrity boxing can only mean one thing to Newfoundland. The Grand International Toe Licking Boxing Tournament of the Ages! And, if you're sending in a toe licking boxer, there's only one man who's been undefeated, 7642 wins, to 0 losses, 1 no contest, the indomitable, the ferocious, the long tongued, Mikko Rashford!

This one is easy for ANA Outlaws. I would choose Doug Glatt. I mean who wouldn't pick the best hockey fighter of all time! He would take any who steps in the ring with him. He can take a punch as much as give one. He would make the fight really interesting.

[Image: image.png?ex=65728e45&is=65601945&hm=aa5...7eb2e58f9&][Image: vanbiesbrouck_ff.png?ex=6578c8f6&is=6566...a506d1cd1&]
Sig by adamantium

The best fighter on the St. Louis Scarecrows is Ulyana Mironova. I'd like to pair her up with Nancy Pelosi for a quick three rounds inside the rotunda of the United States Capitol building for a good old fashioned cat fight. With a statue of Andrew Jackson looking on, we could look for a "Night at the Museum" moment. Get him riled up and animated and he just might kick both their asses. The man was full of piss and vinegar, especially if anyone dared insult his wife.

[Image: embros.png]

[Image: ddIlIkT.png]  [Image: qzGJBye.png]
Player Render by Merica

Ergo Nomic is a one man band. Ever see someone box with themselves? Well you are about to. Can not loose if you are the only horse in the race. Everyone pay big bucks to watch Ergo

[Image: badwolf221B42.gif]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

The only person on the team that would make any money doing celebrity boxing besides possibly myself is obvious when you think about it. Klondike “The Hammer” Klinkhammer is by far the most aggressive player on our team and is leading the league in PIMs for a defenseman. He would knock any celebrity out with 16 maybe 17 punches.

Need a sig :-/

I'm going to take the Falcon's goaltender Evert Jansson (@Sergeantens) to represent all of Detroit. People commonly underestimate the goalies in scrums but these people get 100 mph pucks shot at them regularly so they have a great eye and are used to repeated hits. I'm all in on Jansson!

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

In Kelowna, Ignaz Pleyel ( @VillageBC ) would be the obvious choice for a few reasons, 1- he's always talking about being the tough guy, and he enjoyed the view from the penalty box last post season. The venue would have to be Vancouvers rink, as i'm sure he would take on and Whaler willing to go.

[Image: 54855_s.gif]

Knights ||  Patriotes

Whalers|| Renegades ||  Patriotes ||  Finland

Renegades ||Militia ||Canada  

[Image: jearim.gif]

If I had to pick a member of the Battleborn to be involved in a boxing match I would have to pick my player Dave Heinrich. I own his soul and there is zero risk of real harm coming to him since he is for all intents and purposes a ghost at the moment.

Who I would have them fight is a good question, but given the names that come to mind I will just state anyone who qualifies with the reason of being a bigot.

The venue would have to be the best and according to a quick search that would be Madison Square Garden. While the event itself would be the talk of the town as I would of course hype it up to make as much money off the opportunity as possible. I have a strong love of the deadly sins after all!

Code:
Word Count: 146

I think mister brickwell. Because I think that in this said mystery fight against mister pewdiepie he would beat him easily. He is the one that one that seems like a Patrick Roy someone who does not care and would help out a teammate when in danger with furious punches.

50 words