Create Account

Alex Kidd: WJC

Alex Kidd with his entourage of security walks in to the Finland World Junior Classic locker room. He looks annoyed as he looks around the locker room with a camera crew also following him around, filming every step he takes. As some of the players in the locker room look at him, he stares back before turning his back on them and facing the hard camera following him around.

Alex Kidd: I look around this locker room and all I see is mediocrity. People may not want to admit it but Alex Kidd is the future of the Simulation Hockey League. No matter how much this league handicaps me, I always come out on top. Every obstacle you can think of I will climb, every barrier you put in my way I will break. This league has yet again put another objective to get over in my way to becoming the top dog here. You see, I did not request or want to be called up to the World Juniors Classic and yet here I am, called up for some pointless tournament nobody, including myself cares about. Risking injury and my career in exchange for a worthless copper cup. Did the management of this team even consider the fact that I have places to go and places to be? I have sponsorship deals, photoshoots, meet and greets with my pathetic stans to go to. Alex Kidd is a very busy man and cannot be bothered to play in this pathetic little tournament, especially playing with a bunch of waste of space players. I would rather go do sitdown interviews with Bobby Roode over in the Pro Baseball Experience than waste any more of my energy here. I mean come on man, Finland management can't even field a proper team so they have to go BEG to Norway to let em use their scraps. It's honestly pathetic. Even the players Finland CAN callup are absolutely terrible. Alex Kidd turns away from the camera and now faces the locker room full of Norwegian and Finnish players You really couldn't find a guy better than Jesper Aittokallio? I see right through you Jesper, to me you are nothing more than a big overrated musclehead who doesn't deserve to be in the same ice rink as Alex Kidd baby. And speaking of overrated! Hey Sconnie, I see you there Mchits. You will never be Alex Kidd and you never will be buddy. You two think that because you get handed an easy road to the top, that because the fans chant your name in every arena you go to..that you are on top of the world. Let me tell you right now, I don't have to compensate for my lack of skills, I don't have to suck up to people and kiss ass in order to be considered the best. Alex Kidd doesn't need the fans and has nothing more to prove. 

Once that horn rings and we're on the ice, you are in enemy territory. Aksel Fiske starts to laugh at Alex Kidd's ramblings at the finnish players It doesn't matter if you're with me or against me and yeah I'm talking to you too Aksel Fiske. You think you're so fucking cool and you think you're doing us a favor showing up here? You couldn't hang with your own boys so they sent you here to fill a spot that a literal bum could have filled. On your best day, all 3 of you couldn't lace up my hockey skates. None of you can hang with me, none of you are on my level and anyone that watches professional hockey knows that. If anything, specifically Aksel Fiske and Jesper Aittokallio are hogging my property. You both stole my spot on that Manhattan Rage team and let me tell you if you think you are special because of that? The only-

Aksel Fiske who has had enough of Alex Kidd's rant gets up from his seat as a fight breaks out between the two Quebec City Citadelle teammates as Aksel spears Alex Kidd and starts grounding and pounding on him while Alex Kidd has no choice but to cover up. Alex Kidd is screaming to get Aksel off him as none of the Finland and Norway players can be bothered to try and break it up, it's Alex Kidd's entourage who finally start to try and seperate Aksel away from Alex Kidd. As soon as they are seperated, Alex Kidd gets up and adjusts his jacket while wiping the blood off his mouth, Alex Kidd: See? This is the type of trash I have to deal with. Classless scum spits on the ground I'll see you all on the rink losers. As Alex Kidd and his crew follow him out the door, everyone starts cheering for Aksel Fiske as he made the bad man go away.

Code:
878 words

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

I dont think Bauer is on SHL so I'll do him a favour <3

"Shut up Pau"

Raptors Proud S67 - S69 Colorado Raptors Captain  Raptors
Uk S57 Forward of the Season Award winner  Uk

Now I am free <3

[Image: 41-2.png?ex=65d9e0d0&is=65c76bd0&hm=ada7...1aae5535a&]

12-08-2021, 02:52 PMC9Van Wrote: I dont think Bauer is on SHL so I'll do him a favour <3

"Shut up Pau"
@Bauer

[Image: lZacrUG.png]

12-08-2021, 02:52 PMC9Van Wrote: I dont think Bauer is on SHL so I'll do him a favour <3

"Shut up Pau"

fuck you van

G A Y H E G H O G

[Image: gayheghog.gif]

peepee poopoo

[Image: Cody-Rhodes-American-pro-wrestler-2022.jpg]

Eat shit, Kidd. Men are trying to play hockey here.

[Image: CnPenxE.png]