Create Account

Playing is hard, retirement is easy. Arturs Tumovs done.
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 12:45 PM by arturs33.)

As an agent of Arturs Tumovs, I must inform you that our beloved (at certain degree) Grizzlies defender passed away last night in his lambo. GFG autorities investigating circumstances at this very moment. As far as I know, eye-witnesses says that around 2AM some angry fans stormed his vehicle because he decided not to play hockey anymore. Some of them was angry about poor playoff performance from him this season. In the middle of all this gunshots was heard. As far as I know, car's front window was shattered from bullets. Police discovered five bullet wounds on his body so far, still looking. Arturs Tumovs was trying to stop bleeding, covering himself with salmon fillet, but, seems, it wasn't enough. Paramedics couldn't save him.
I want to present you some lines from last messages I received from Arturs. "My career was great. I had my ups and downs. First of all, I want to thank @Ace and @marco999 for having me in Anaheim and making my first team so fun and nice. Big shoutout to @Geekusoid and @Fluw for going with all my salmon nonsence. Two seasons in Grizzlies made me realise that I want to dedicate my life to salmon after my hockey career is done that is why I am looking for land near river to build me a salmon farm and slam that salmon on the table for last of my life."
Thanks for reading, mofos. Have a god one.

P. S.
248 words, if someone wants to rate this XD

[Image: ieNy2MY.jpg]
Not gonna thank anyone

Noooooo who will smack my salmon every morning now???

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

12-17-2021, 03:20 AMMuerto Wrote: Noooooo who will smack my salmon every morning now???

Still in discord XD

Not gonna thank anyone

What a tragic way to end. Rip the salmon smacker

[Image: QsZ1vOb.jpeg]
[Image: lqfXIpe.jpeg]

Greatest Salmon Smacker of all time, and it isn't even close.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

GFG legend, rest easy salmon prince

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Could be worse

Drafted 59th Overall in SMJHL S58 draft by Anchorage Armada
Drafted 9th in SMJHL S60 expansion draft by Great Falls Grizzlies
Drafted 36th Overall in SHL S59 draft by Calgary Dragons

[Image: lux2.png]

Great juniors run, Arty!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Shot blocking legend, rip Arturs Tumovs. I hope to see you in the J again!

[Image: eMf7wNV.png]

Slap those salmons in the afterlife brother

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Good luck with next player if you decide to make one (cause it isn’t important in my opinion), but most importantly - best of the luck in real life and have a great holidays! <3

Stars Stars Stars

12-17-2021, 03:12 AMarturs33 Wrote: As an agent of Arturs Tumovs, I must inform you that our beloved (at certain degree) Grizzlies defender passed away last night in his lambo. GFG autorities investigating circumstances at this very moment. As far as I know, eye-witnesses says that around 2AM some angry fans stormed his venicle because he decided not to play hockey anymore. Some of them was angry about pour playoff performance from him this season. In the middle of all this gun shots was heard. As far as I know, car's front window was shattered from bullets. Police discovered five bullet wounds on his body so far, still looking. Arturs Tumovs was trying to stop bleeding, covering himself with salmon fillet, but, seems, it wasn't enough. Paramedics couldn't save him.
I want to present you some lines from last messages I received from Arturs. "My career was great. I had my ups and downs. First of all, I want to thank @Ace and @marco999 for having me in Anaheim and making my first team so fun and nice. Big shoutout to @Geekusoid and @Fluw for going with all my salmon nonsence. Two seasons in Grizzlies made me realise that I want to dedicate my life to salmon after my hockey career is done that is why I am looking for land near river to build me a salmon farm and slam that salmon on the table for last of my life."
Thanks for reading, mofos. Have a god one.

P. S.
248 words, if someone wants to rate this XD

All the best Arturs - was a pleasure having you in Chicago for the time that we did.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers
(This post was last modified: 12-21-2021, 12:41 PM by arturs33.)

Thanks everyone for warm words. I will take a brake from SHL for this season. Was pleasure to meet all of you, guys!

Not gonna thank anyone