Create Account

Moving on

Today marks my 3 years anniversary on the site. I can't believe how fast it's gone. It's been a wild journey and it would be a lie if I said I enjoyed every minute of it, but the positive memories far outlast the bad ones. From Halifax to Tampa to Buffalo and Canada, I've met a lot of amazing people and I can't begin to name everyone, but you all have a place in my heart. To the players, teammates, GMs, HOs over the years that have supported me as a simmer, I want to thank you. I couldn't have done it without everyone's support and it brings me joy that you've enjoyed my tenure as simmer. 3 years ago I never thought I would've had so much fun in a simulation league or that I'd be so invested in it, but all good things must come to an end. I have no plans to recreate.

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Loved having you set the standard of simming man. You are always pleasant to interact with and one of the major, major positives of this fhm era. Hope you still check in now and again

[Image: honkerrs.gif]
[Image: OPTIMIZED.png]

Knew this day was coming but still saddened to see it.

Words can’t really describe how much you contributed to the site.

Buffalo loves you Mr Kal.

Hope you recreate eventually

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Big shout out to a legend.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

It's been a pleasure, Kal. Thanks for all of your hard work. You've set the bar to an insane degree, and made this League better for it. Wishing you all the best

\_ \_ \_ \_ \_

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

love u kal, gn my sweet lala

[Image: jackkanoff.gif]

[Image: jeffiesigs.gif]
Nour is pretty hot ngl

I am sadge

Love you

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

We've been saying for literal years how you put the league on your back. Gonna be weird not having you around, but I'm glad we crossed paths.

Thank you Mr Kalakar

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

_/_/_/

Great guy

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]

GOAT _/ _/ _/ Canada

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I want to die

[Image: arTbD7O.png]

Germany Berserkers Stampede Stars Barracuda syndicate

Thank you so much Kal for all the incredible work you’ve done for this site, as well as being a great presence here on the site and especially the locker room. Love you <3 .-.

Thanks Kal for all the work, time and effort you put into this league. You will be missed, dearly.

[Image: takethehorizon.gif]
[Image: IdMkYiH.png]

[Image: NIYtQkE.png] [Image: NjFSX1z.png]

Legendary.

Can't talk about how lucky all of us are to have been able to be in a community with you and what you've been able to do for everybody.

[Image: 1rdovVs.gif]

[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]

i hate this trade me i'm going to go lie on the floor and cry

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .