Create Account

What are you still mad about?

Seems like any time we get big changes in this league, there's much ado for about 2 weeks and then we basically stop talking about it. Easy example, new regression.

So what changes are you still upset about?

I'm still not keen on mental stats being locked.

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

im sure this thread will go over well

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Not league related...

but that deer season ended last Sunday here in my state and going deerless all season ended a 5 year streak where I was able to harvest at least one.   Pissed at myself for not taking a couple shots I could have.  Also pissed that I have to wait 9 more months before a new season begins.

League related

Not mad, but kinda upsetti spaghetti that Triple gold doesn't include WJC gold since that is pretty difficult to get (less chances than IIHF)

01-21-2022, 12:09 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I'm still not keen on mental stats being locked.

The fact that there are tactics apparently relying on some of them and yet eveyone is locked at the same level makes very little sense to me

[Image: lespoils.gif]

01-21-2022, 01:09 PMlespoils Wrote:
01-21-2022, 12:09 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: I'm still not keen on mental stats being locked.

The fact that there are tactics apparently relying on some of them and yet eveyone is locked at the same level makes very little sense to me

i think it's one of the reasons we have the meta we have. you cant play certain roles with 15s across the board.
Not that there's proof that those roles would work better, but it would open up build diversity.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

I'm still mad GMs don't get PT passes

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]

01-21-2022, 01:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote:
01-21-2022, 01:09 PMlespoils Wrote: The fact that there are tactics apparently relying on some of them and yet eveyone is locked at the same level makes very little sense to me

i think it's one of the reasons we have the meta we have. you cant play certain roles with 15s across the board.
Not that there's proof that those roles would work better, but it would open up build diversity.

If someone has tests that prove otherwise, I'll defer to them but Teddy and I did some preliminary testing on mental attributes and how they affected the current meta and found nothing significant.

To be clear, we were testing a bunch of stuff so we didn't deep dive into it but from the few tests we did, we didn't find any real correlation between mental stats and the current meta.

[Image: TommySalami.gif]

Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard Raptors Blizzard

EDM All-Time Leader in Goals, Assists and Points

01-21-2022, 02:15 PMTommySalami Wrote:
01-21-2022, 01:15 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: i think it's one of the reasons we have the meta we have. you cant play certain roles with 15s across the board.

If someone has tests that prove otherwise, I'll defer to them but Teddy and I did some preliminary testing on mental attributes and how they affected the current meta and found nothing significant.

To be clear, we were testing a bunch of stuff so we didn't deep dive into it but from the few tests we did, we didn't find any real correlation between mental stats and the current meta.

thats part of why Im not that vocal about it. When it happened, i didnt fully understand it. And now its only a hunch based on how FHM says you SHOULD perform in a role (like deploying someone as a playmaker (15) but that being executed way better than a TWF (20), which everyone seems to be good at).

but we've said similar things about a lot of stats and the anecdotal evidence seems to contradict that. Anecdotal being the key word there. it just FEELS incorrect, with no data to back it up.

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

Around July 2019 when I joined the site there was a huge drama thread on the forums, but the thread ended up getting permanently deleted. I wish I could remember what it was all about and to see that thread again, and I'm mad I can't.

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Several posts in and no Hamilton references yet, impressive restraint guys

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

The 09 Cup series between the Wings and Penguins still makes me seethe with rage.....

but if we are making it SHL related, it's more personally setting a super high takeaway record in S55 and not getting a Dar nom. But most of the league cares about takeaways/giveaways less than they care about IIHF so it's probably a moot point. Outlungus

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

01-21-2022, 03:57 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Several posts in and no Hamilton references yet, impressive restraint guys

Krammit, Murphy!

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

:simon:

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

01-21-2022, 04:22 PMSpartanGibbles Wrote: The 09 Cup series between the Wings and Penguins still makes me seethe with rage.....

get this man a raise

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG

01-21-2022, 12:57 PMGeekusoid Wrote: Not league related...

but that deer season ended last Sunday here in my state and going deerless all season ended a 5 year streak where I was able to harvest at least one.   Pissed at myself for not taking a couple shots I could have.  Also pissed that I have to wait 9 more months before a new season begins.

League related

Not mad, but kinda upsetti spaghetti that Triple gold doesn't include WJC gold since that is pretty difficult to get (less chances than IIHF)

I'm mad that the one time I used a different arrow from my quiver (The past two hunting seasons I take the arrow from the one corner) was when the only legal buck (Hunting where a buck has to have 4 points on one side to be legal) I saw this season. The reason I'm mad is the broadhead on that arrow wasn't threaded on fully for whatever reason, so when I fired at the buck my arrow hit something and snapped the broadhead at. I luckily didn't hit and wound the buck though. Also mad about the number of times I had too much beer this hunting season and ended up puking before going to bed lol. I at least did well in poker this season

Sven Holmberg

[Image: hexx55.gif]

[Image: mitochondriafigure1.jpg]
Player Page | Update Page