Create Account

Take care

Today I’d like to formally announce my retirement as general manager for the Calgary dragons. A role I began over 30 seasons ago, first as a player, then in season 50 as co GM and now for the past five seasons as top dog

Truth be told I wanted to carry this mantra for longer than I did ..but I can’t carry the position the way I want too right now. I had a pretty good day, I got allot done, then with important franchise things to do I wasn’t able to engage for days… it’s become clear to me it’s just not fair to be At 40/50% doing this role..

I want everyone in Calgary to know I’m sorry… I know my role in the organization.. and I really tried to work through everything…

it’s been an amazing run. As a player Mike Izzy was one of the greatest of all time. As a general manager I’ve put my stamp on a unique way to run a franchise and under my time it’s been quite successful.

I came in to a wonderful world built by Esa and did my best to highlight what he created. I was never afraid to put my mark on the site, from magazines, videos ans social media,, marketing and branding.. Community and history… these were all Calgary trademarks which I’m sure will be re introduced by other franchises, but I hope will be remembered as us.

I leave with Calgary posting 8 championships and post season appearances in almost all 30 seasons. The franchise has retooled and we’re hoping to move into our window of opportunity. We have a strong group looking over the place…It’s an exciting time for Calgary. as a player I’ll continue to update and allow #A-Rye to reach his potential.

I sincerely enjoyed this place.. you have to if your to invest time and effort over a 5 year span.. I hope my contributions made this place better. Thanks to everyone for a resllly fun time., it was not always easy but it was always exciting.

Thanks everyone…. Take care

Izzy -

[Image: OnGNB1G.gif]

[Image: cgv4vCv.png]|[Image: 95lCCDx.png]|[Image: KgwtJeY.png]
Knights|Dragons|Austria

damn. you will be missed izzy, cheers bro

[Image: pppoopoo.gif]
[Image: 7925.png]
Thanks to @karey and @JSS for the sigs!

Former USA Fed Head, Carolina Kraken Co-GM, Tampa Bay Barracuda GM

take care izzy

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Take Care Izzy. You laid the groundwork for the next generation of Dragons. Dragons

[Image: ljefVAX.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Thanks for everything, Izzy. Been a pleasure my man, hope you take care and all goes well

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

Thanks for letting us know prior to posting Smile

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

Gonna miss you bud

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

_/ _/ _/

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

adios hombre

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

_/_/_/_/

[Image: A3AlstA.png]

is this because of all the scoring i did

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Damn…..

There aren’t enough sticks to tap

Applied

[Image: unknown.png]
[Image: wearingabear.gif]
render cred: @rum_ham, @Rangerjase @Ragnar @supertardis101 @Jogurtaa @Drokeep @evilallbran @Carpy48 @enigmatic
Player Page | Update Page
Armada  Forge  Finland

Ph

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

Mike, we love you here. Thanks for everything!

[Image: %3E%5Balign=center%5D]
Aurora Winnipeg Aurora Aurora