Create Account

Mike Izzy Code of Conduct Punishment and Appeals Result

02-06-2022, 03:58 PMboom Wrote:
02-06-2022, 03:51 PMst4rface Wrote: What people say about you, says more about them. Have a nice day! Smile
Overlooking people with legitimate complaints - and Izzy had a reputation long before this incident ever occurred - these stories don’t come from jealousy. Contrary to what you were saying, not every argument has two sides that need to have equal membership. You can disavow him, and in fact that would be the more mature thing to do. When presented with new evidence, you shouldn’t just discount it to fit into your narrative. Doing so hurts survivors.
you're talking to an iphone scammer. he is a predator he doesn't give a shit about any of this. false equivalence like this is how he justifies himself. save your time, he is hopeless.

[Image: x7WZYBT.gif]
[Image: hTAHbeC.png][Image: OaCJVMI.png] | [Image: pMYriGC.png]

U2 still sucks

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

02-06-2022, 04:15 PMRagnar Wrote: U2 still sucks

Agreed

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

02-06-2022, 04:15 PMRagnar Wrote: U2 still sucks

Dog that's such a cold take, the SR-71 was sick yeah, but the U2 launched off of aircraft carriers if needed, and that's more sick.

[Image: Usaf.u2.750pix.jpg]

I'm a U2 stan

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

Why do punishment threads even remain open for discussion like this, it has never resulted in anything other than toxicity and endless bickering. We have an appeals team now, if anyone wants to dispute HO decisions it goes through them.

Shit like this should be posted & locked. Otherwise it breeds more bullshit and negative vibes.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

02-06-2022, 04:19 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Why do punishment threads even remain open for discussion like this, it has never resulted in anything other than toxicity and endless bickering.  We have an appeals team now, if anyone wants to dispute HO decisions it goes through them. 

Shit like this should be posted & locked.  Otherwise it breeds more bullshit and negative vibes.
a post will just get opened up in TD. people want to talk about punishments.

1 question. Did Valor ask to be locked out of channels in his own team LR? Or was this just something someone decided to do?

02-06-2022, 03:53 PMCementHands Wrote: Interesting. If dms are now on the table in addition to YouTube stream chat, do we have upgraded rules, or it just based on if the receiving person feels offended by said content?
We have let some pretty awful looking shit go in the past, including when I was part of head office because of the perceived relationship between users, I’m assuming those all get the book now as well?
My understanding is that these particular DM’s are on the table because what was said was said in DM with someone from HO.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

02-06-2022, 04:19 PMNJBadApple Wrote: Why do punishment threads even remain open for discussion like this, it has never resulted in anything other than toxicity and endless bickering.  We have an appeals team now, if anyone wants to dispute HO decisions it goes through them. 

Shit like this should be posted & locked.  Otherwise it breeds more bullshit and negative vibes.

I enjoy re-reading through all of my punishment threads, they can become doozy's

[Image: 8PlNwDd.png]

02-06-2022, 04:22 PMSkeleton Party Wrote:

a post will just get opened up in TD. people want to talk about punishments.

And that's how it should be done, that's literally what the TD is built for. Not the actual HO post.

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

02-06-2022, 04:26 PMNJBadApple Wrote:
02-06-2022, 04:22 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: a post will just get opened up in TD. people want to talk about punishments.

And that's how it should be done, that's literally what the TD is built for.  Not the actual HO post.
a man of culture

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 04:29 PM by TacocaT 2.)

02-06-2022, 04:22 PMSkeleton Party Wrote: a post will just get opened up in TD. people want to talk about punishments.

And that's how it should be done, that's literally what the TD is built for.  Not the actual HO post.
Agreed. This post should've been closed a long time ago and should be closed right now

why force a separate post to discuss the topic of this post? the "bad vibes" happen either way.

also unpopular opinion but fuck U2

i mean the discussion is going to happen regardless because this is a social site. Surprisingly, this thread is actually more civil than some others I’ve seen

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]