Create Account

S63 mPT #4: Evil Plan

I'm running out of ideas

Your task: Simon Tremblay and his french sidekick Francis H. Manager have hatched a diabolical plan to destroy the SHL for good. What is this plan, and how do you stop it?

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, Febury 13th at 11:59pm CT. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: unknown.png]

UsaScarecrowsBlizzardSpecters | [Image: specterspp.png][Image: spectersupdate.png] | TimberArmadaSpectersFinland

[Image: cainbanner_35.jpg]
(This post was last modified: 02-06-2022, 05:14 PM by hockeyiscool.)

Simon Tremblay's master diabolical plan is to brainwash the leaders of the SHL particularly the most important position PT head to not be able to come up with new ideas. While also making the position seem undesirable due to past criticisms so nobody picks up the torch of such an important position. I stop it by ignoring the problem until it goes away. *good job, me*

Obviously, the diabolical plan that will bring the SHL to its knees is to change regression rules. Imagine the scenes when that happens, it is going to be crazy! What? I am late?

They tamper with FHM to make sure that no new teams can win the cup despite roster advantages, that should kill the league pretty nicely. And how to battle it? Do the thing they least expect, switch back to STHS

[Image: puolivalmiste2.gif]
Sigs by @Carpy48, @Nokazoa and me

Simon Tremblay's plan is to collect the 4 star cup and the challenge cup, and use them to power a superweapon used to brainwash all of the GM's and make them drop all of their players, effectively collapsing the league, unfortunately for him, his plan was foiled after being arrested after being caught trying to sneak into area 51 to get materials to build the weapon

My plan is to disband all teams that have won championships over the last 10 seasons, and therefore reverting the league back to Simon T Hockey Simulator, and going back to the fun times we used to have.

[Image: LB6bY06.gif] [Image: tanner.png]

I don't know who either of those people are, so I'm going to assume they're incompetent like Pinky and the Brain. Whatever their convoluted idea is to take over the SHL, I'll just sit back and let it implode on itself.

[Image: Skyphin.gif]

[Image: pxjucze.png]     [Image: I3BTEQc.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png]     [Image: 3Kip7R0.png]

I don't think this is a PT at all. I think this is something that is currently playing out in real time, and @SlashACM is onto it and is trying to expose the harsh truth to all of us. Take today for example, they've managed to crush an absolute pillar of the community. Be careful Slash, you might be next.

[Image: FJPVyys.png]

The masterplan would be to make everyone sad, via fuckpeppos emoji and have everyone say their player shit, sucks and is a bust, then there won't be any players left therefore the demise of shl

(30 Words)

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

Simon's master plan is to drive down overall interest in the league by taking to Reddit and spamming hockey subs on "our behalf." He becomes so insufferable and pervasive, he is banished from them all and they find they have no choice but to permanently disallow SHL recruiting.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

"These fools don't realize that STHS was just the beginning.  Now that we've been hired on as consultants for Out of the Park Development, we can truly bring in the anarchy.  Silly fools testing to think they can optimize their lines. Goons will rule forever!"

Code:
Your task: Simon Tremblay and his french sidekick Francis H. Manager have hatched a diabolical plan to destroy the SHL for good. What is this plan, and how do you stop it?

STSH and FHM plan to eliminate the SHL from existence by making the use of Discord obsolete and having communication be only through the site. This would surely deter people from joining the league but i'm sure people would still find a way around this. I would still use Discord regardless because i'm on it daily. 

(55 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

To destroy the SHL, there are a few figures I could make commissioner who would undoubtedly do all the work for me, although that would be too easy. Instead I'll just simply add an option to pay $1 for 5 TPE to be added to your player, that should be more than enough.

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Let him do it. Rebuild from the ground up, build a utopia of sim goodness that people travel around the world to experience. It's time for a reset

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede   

Their plan is to do nothing. They have dabbled in the spice and seen the threads which weave the destruction of the SHL. Rather than steer the ship to it's demise, they step away from the wheel and let it veer off course.

The problem with prescience is the present becoming locked into the known and absolute future. I can do nothing but give water to the dead.

(Yes, I did just finish reading Children of Dune, how can you tell?)

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]