Create Account

S63 mPT #4: Evil Plan

I am not sure who this person or the other person are in this scenario but I would probably call a high stick  and a game misconduct. You cannot do anything bad while in the penalty box.

[Image: 15Ng51w.png][Image: draNOgf.png]

The plan is just to let gorlab back and let him become commissioner. I would do nothing to stop this plan because it sounds like an amazing idea

[Image: Dwy-Sig_copy.gif]
[Image: DzzMoaP.png]

My secret plan to destroy the SHL would be to get a heightened role in the league and then photoshop all of the users using banned language on discord. It would work well to break up super teams and people would like it at first, but the league would slowly implode.

Other idea: a 30 second advertisement popup on each page of the forum. lets get that engagement wayyyy down.

Player Page || Player Updates || Visual History

The plan is to ban JNH, nhamlet, beeg yoshi, and then this site would just die and no one would come back. The plan is to ban people who don't like those people. Like a user that rhymes with fappyboodle. Nobody likes that guy.

[Image: RrqOgzL.png]
[Image: X6NDpNM.png][Image: 6eXcLdf.png]
[Image: yuWLBZB.png]

Once again apologies for the late submission. I would say his plan is to hack into the source code of FHM, identify the legitimate game breaking meta, and feed it to Hamilton so they continue to win the league for the next 10 seasons. Then the SHL would implode. I would solve this plan by nuking Simon. Ez.