Create Account

S63 mPT #4: Evil Plan

They seem like an odd team-up; Simon Tremblay with his simplified outlook and heightened randomness juxtaposed with Francis Manager and their methodical, overcomplicated tactics. To be honest, it sounds like a Pinky & the Brain episode. With that in mind, I kind of want to see how this plays out and I fully expect that they will somehow thwart themselves.

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

The plan to destroy the league is to have a giant SHL pizza party but poison all the pizza. They know the SHL can't deny a good pizza and so the plan is diabolical. We stop it with better pizza.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

I heard about the plan through my regular weekly PT tasks. I will stop it by challenging them to a game of pickup hockey. Them and their crew vs me and my crew. If they decline, I will offer them a dance off as a second option.

[Image: notoriousTRON.gif]
Sig Cred: Carpy, ML, RainDelay, Donini & Geekusoid
[Image: gs89eGV.png]

In a secret lair located in a volcano of course, the evil Simon Tremblay and his side kick Francis Manager hatched the most diabolical of diabolical schemes to take down the league that caused them so much pain, the SHL.  Because they were not good enough to play they decided that nobody would get to play.  They settled on hijacking the puck supplier and replacing them all with little bombs.  They would take down every arena that they could.

[Image: kpALfz6.jpg]
Gritty McGritterson Player Page
Gritty McGritterson Update Page

S53 Four Star Cup Champion- Detroit Falcons
S56 Challenge Cup Champion - Hamilton Steelhawks

Hypnotize Francis H. Manager to puke whenever Simon says "takeover." Eventually Simon will stop saying and thinking about a takeover because he can't take the mess. 

(WC - 26)

[Image: DqlVneu.png][Image: FVlMRDN.png][Image: q30YniK.png]

Credit to enigmatic, Merica, and tweedledunn for sigs

So basically every playoffs each team will get a lottery ball, and the glory that is Simon T. will pick a winner for the cup at random, doesn’t matter how much effort you put into your team, the balls speak.

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

To destroy the SHL all they would have to do is prevent the creation of any new hockey sim engines, forcing us to use the diabolical SimonT Hockey Simulator, dooming us all to a future of 99 shooting and min passing for all eternity.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

The plan is already in motion, and it is nefariously simple. Extremely convoluted PTs that make no sense and cause players to go "Huh? How the hell am I supposed to do this?"

[Image: Spicy_Funko.jpg]
Player Page             Update Thread

Their plan to destroy the SHL is rather simple. They nuke FHM and STHS and create a new sim that combines all the worst parts of both the sims. Now stats don't even matter and everything is RNG. Taking out all the user control.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

They've banded together to create what is being advertised as the next great leap forward in hockey simulation FHM 8. On the surface, there's a lot of new bells and whistles, but underneath it all-- it's just STHS. If the SHL is charmed by all of it's fancy promises, it will inevitably be destroyed when 99 shooting and 40 passing or whatever gets rediscovered. How do we stop it? We do an enormous redraft so that there's a hundred or so 3 person teams, and we play all of our games live in Slapshot Rebound. The only hockey game truly based on skill.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Simon's plan is to get the league to eliminate regression all together. How do I stop it? I don't. I agree with their plan. Regression is theft.

[Image: puddlesoduck2.gif]

Simon and his sidekick's plan will be to alter the FHM engine so that it operates just as STHS, and the PA/SC imbalance issue that existed prior to the SHL's switch will resurface, causing the league to have major build issues. All player builds will be identical, tactics and strategies do not matter, player roles are useless, and players simply earn to out shoot their peers. The SHL tries to force on, but after 2 seasons it is deemed the problem is too large, the league loses interest and eventually folds. The plan worked, and Simon removes another mass of people paying for FHM and not using his product.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

his plan is to create unbearable point task prompts that causes users to retire en masse. i am not sure if there is any way to stop it. my only thought is free tpe.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Simon's evil plan is to have his sidekick Francis put very subtle exploits into his simulator program while Simon himself puts more obvious exploits in his program. Then, they both give the info to Hamilton and after the league discovers the obvious exploits they'll be too distracted and miss the subtle ones in the new proposed simulator. Then Hamilton can reign supreme forever. A solution to stop it is being explored but has yet to be found.

hodOOOOr'hOOOdoooooooor hoooodor hOOdOOORRRR, Hooooooodooooorrrr HoooooddddddddoooooooRRRR

SMJHL Stats || SHL Stats
[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] PORTAL [Image: rwqM7d3.png]
Berserkers Elk Falcons Renegades Germany

Stats Pre-S53 || Stats S53+
[Image: yXVPZSm.png] [Image: updates2.png]
Outlaws Switzerland Wolfpack
S53 All-Star and Richan Trophy Nominee
S60 Jeff Dar Trophy Winner
Never forget

The plan is already in motion... 
  • Install GMs that will do anything to win.
  • Give them the resources to cheat the sim engine, no matter which one it is.
  • Infiltrate HO and turn a blind eye to this and other illegal activities, making them some of the most disliked in the community.
  • Watch the wheels fall off.

[Image: the5urrealshl.gif]

[Image: 9TttCL9.png][Image: n25g4JC.png][Image: P0OHsLJ.png][Image: DS1jqys.png][Image: M98Qi4H.png]
[Image: KOKeZZJ.png]