Create Account

S63 SMJHL mPT#4 - SOMEBODY ONCE...

With the end of the regular season in sight we all have our opinions on who should make the All Star Game rosters. Therefore we would like you to present us with your S63 All-*something* Team.
*The something can be anything you want - a team of the best animal themed players in the league, a team of the best names in the league, a team of the hottest players in the league, a team of the oldest geezers in the league, etc.*
You must list 6 players and explain the theme of your team.
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S63 SMJHL Rookies (S64 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, February 13th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

A team that would be sure to draw a crowd would be the All-Penalty Team. A collection of the biggest goons and dirtiest players that the league can find! How do we determine who makes the list? Penalty minutes, of course!

Team Captain: Wendolene Ramsbottom - LD - 141 PIM
Assistant Captain: Alix Nunez - RW - 139 PIM
Assistant Captain: Porg Garros - LW - 69 PIM
Vasily Arkhangelsky - RD - 64 PIM
Big Newff - LW - 62 PIM
Jay Cue - C - 61 PIM

This team is designed to incapacitate the other team: there will be no All-Stars left after this team has had a few minutes on the ice with them. Honorable mentions go to the following players, who managed to reach 50+ PIM so far in the season:

Spicy MacHaggis, 57
Donald Jr Trump, 56
Randy Marsh, 53
Thunder Cena, 51
Sisyphus Embros, 50
Lonley Stagan, 50

Introducing the "Best of a Bad Situation" team! These players were selected for standing out as major contributors on teams that have been struggling. 

C: Elvis Alexander, VAN: 14G, 18A, 32P - Alexander has put up strong defensive numbers on a Whalers team that seems to play nothing but defense, and leads his team in scoring
W: Spack Jarrow, ANC: 21G, 28A, 49P - Jarrow leads the bottom 5 teams in scoring, and puts up respectable defensive numbers
W: Sconnie McHits, DET: 21G, 22A, 43P - A true leader in Detroit, McHits is ushering in the next generation of Falcons and leading by example
D: Bilbo Baggins, QCC: 7G, 27A, 34P - Baggins leads the QCC blueline as a true defensive defenseman, but still racked up the most points among defensemen in the bottom 5 teams
D: Cup Noodle, ANC: 8G, 24A, 32P - Noodle is a strong presence in the Armada defensive group, and a major part of their offense as well

G: Joshua CorcoranTwitch, STL: 5.21 GAA, 0.901 SV%, 68 GR - There is no worse situation for a goalie than STL right now, and Joshua's incredible 1973 saves so far leads the league by a massive margin

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

My S63 all something team is going to be the All Fight Night Squad. I’m going to pull together the leagues best a toughest fighters that also happen to be Ho key players. These guys lead the leaguing flight so first off we have…
Vasily Arkhangelsky who leads the league with 6 fights won. Next up we got randy marsh who has won 5 fights this season. Next we up we have port gorros who also has 5 wins this year. Let’s keep this 5 win train going because our next fighter oh oops I mean player also has 5 fight wins this year and it’s Donald J Trump. Next up we have spicy machaggis who’s spicy hands have led them to 4 wins, and last but not least we have lonely stagan with 3. Now you might be sitting there wondering “but Dindog! What positions are they going to play?” Well my answer is simple, it doesn’t matter because they’ll just beat the other team up and fight their way to wins.

This is going to be the All Star team that only scores on the PP

C: Sean Stevenson III
RW: Petr Svoboda
LW: Jeff Hopkins
D: Rand al'Thor
D: Backup Goaltender
G: Justin Time

These players have shown a prowess to score on the Power Play. For All Star game purposes they are not allowed to score short-handed or even strength and must draw a Power Play to have the opportunity to score
Goaltender Justin Time is active with his voice and dudes just awesome

[Image: ykvg72u.png]
[Image: kcP9WEd.png]
Professional frogposter
Electric lettuce enthusiast

The theme for my team is the "Most Handsome Of them All" (Women are not excluded)

Starting at the dot we have none other than myself... I mean... look at me! At LW we have Emeril Legasse, he is so cute and kissable! at Right wing we have AJ Williams no explanation necessary. Going to defense we have SD Core at RD, he's not that handsome but I feel like he'd get mad if he was excluded. At LD we have Merlin Metzler, every member of the Metzler family is hot. Lastly our net minder, we have the burd is the wurd Nina Tucker, she just sounds hot.

C: AlexaDemi MiNads-SLATT
LW: Emeril Legasse
RW: AJ Williams
RD: SD Core
LD: Merlin Metzler
G: Nina Tucker

[Image: minadsslatt.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022, 04:08 AM by Valpix.)

Here's a fun challenge. An All-Star Team...but every player must be from a different country. All-Globe Team? Sure, let's call it that.

GK:  Battleborn Willie Miller, Sweden - Gushed about him in the MVP task. GSAA and SV% > GAA for evaluating goalies, and those LOVE Miller.
LD:  Berserkers Mikko Rashford, Finland - Top scoring defender in the league with great underlying numbers.
RD:  Kraken Tanner Fox, USA - The hometown boy from Raleigh has seen his numbers dip this year, but that's a high bar. He's really, really good.
LW:  Berserkers Emeril Lagasse, Japan - Gotta have the league's top scorer in here. 
C:  Berserkers Alexander MacKenzie, Canada - Another hometown boy from St. John's and the league leader in assists. (I realize he's transferred to Finland for IIHF, but.)
RW:  Knights Petr Svoboda, Czechia - Top scorer of anyone not on Newfoundland, huge piece of Kelowna's success.

[Image: valpix.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @Symmetrik, @Merica, @enigmatic, and @sulovilen for the sigs! 
Avi courtesy of @MN_Moosey
[Image: d9J5DHT.png]
Citadelles Switzerland Stars Blizzard 
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]
[Image: valpixpride.gif]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 09:09 PM by Naki.)

[quote pid='3173944' dateline='1644329162']
FIRST TEAM ALL NAMES I FOUND SILLY

The purpose of this team is to be made up of the names I found most I’m using while searching for genuine potential all-stars. Some of the players on this list might have all-star potential. Some might be the worst player you’ve ever seen. What they all have in common is that their names gave me a chortle. Anyways, with that out of the way, here is your… starting lineup!

At center! Gordie Goodenough is good enough to make the lineup. The center from Regina has 7 goals and 18 assists, and overall, doing pretty well for themselves.

In the backline, at left defense, it’s Duncan the Walrus. Duncan is A veteran starter for the Timbers, however, the reason I chose him for this list is not for his hockey skills, but because a walrus is not your average hockey player, and is in fact more commonly found in Canada Greenland. Future Montreal player? Perhaps. 

At right defense, Pinger Dinger takes up the mantle. I think he’s playing the wrong sport. Dingers are what you hit in baseball, not hockey. 

At left-wing, Guy Fieri takes a stop at a local dive in Maine- Coincidentally makes this All-Star team. I like Guy Fieri. He’s cool. He likes good food. All-star.

And rounding out the offense is our right-wing, Baron Von Daron. I Apologize to the Von Daron family and their rich legacy, but they have a silly name. Von Doron has 4 goals and 5 assists- not a bad start to his career in Vancouver. 

And finally, in the net, is Brick Wall. My personal teammate, Brick Wall Is both an astute goalie, and silly name haver. Overall Brick Wall has had a streaky season, however, at the time of writing, is coming off A big performance against top-ranked Newfoundland. 

[/quote]
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 09:31 PM by joshuacorcorantwitch.)

The All or nothing team. 
This team doesn't mess around , there is a reason they call themselves All or nothing. 
A team composed of individuals , growing up in entirely different backgrounds come together and relate to one another through the struggles they faced as children who grew up on the ice. A team that when brought together , ignites a passion within every one who attends their games. They were told they couldn't make it , they were held down by their elders and shamed for their belief in the game. But they rose from the ashes , like a phoenix , burning the flame inside. They WILL win, they WILL get commercial deals with gatorade !  and they WILL steal your wives ! 

Alexander Mackenzie : 
The Center 

J Cloutier : 
The Right defense

Joshuacorcorantwitch : 
The Goalie

Outdoor Truck : 
The Left Wing

Rolf korhonen : 
The left defense

Jeff Larson : 
The right wing
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 09:34 PM by Shylo_Moxii.)

All-Late to the Party team (Players who joined super late)

Center - Shylo Moxii -   Grizzlies 01-29-22

Left Wing - Ambrosia Snow -   Grizzlies 02-01-22

Right Wing - Talan Bacalso -  Scarecrows - 01-28-22

Left Defense - Louise St. Martin -  Citadelles - 01-29-22

Right Defense - Beneroid Giganticron -  Elk  - 01-31-22

Goalie - Keith Kakapo -  Armada - 01-22-22

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

F - Emerson Porzingis
F - Gaunther DeBrusk
F - Valters Denisova
D - Leons Briedis
D - Johhny Patey
G - Toms Zīle

My theme of this team is LATVIAN squad. Good latvian juniors who want to became to one of the stars of nation.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

I call my squad the "Steal Team Six", aka the best steals of the last junior draft. And those players are...

F Godwin Lupercal
F Dan King
F Robert Helvetica
D Ben Der
D Tim Bunnings
G Enes Gündogan

Evan Winter
Edmonton Blizzard
Player Page - Update Page

[Image: winter-500.png]

All World team

Center - Monsieur Pingy Pingu Lunga Gumba Esq

Left Wing - Tres Sombreros

Right Wing - Shoyo Hinata

Left Defense - Tres Sombreros II

Right Defense - Pasta the Turtle

Goalie - Senji Seteki

[Image: cG4eDd7.png]
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022, 02:42 PM by JohnnyPatey.)

The NotAll-stars

LW - Mike Doctor (-40)
C - Brain Brettski (-40)
RW - Konstantin Strelka (-40)

RD - Jayden Cloutier (-57)
LD - Red Tarkington (-40)

G - Dustin Alexander (5.22 GAA)

This is an all star team made up of the worst combined +/- in the entire league and may be the worst line combination known to the juniors. If you were to come up against this line, you may score multiple goals per shift. With a combined -217, it does not get much worse than this.
(This post was last modified: 02-09-2022, 06:15 PM by jaypc8237.)

The All-Brute Team is going to be my version of the All-Star Team.

1. Alix Nunez and 2. Wendolene Ramsbottom
Alix Nunez is at 141 Penalty Minutes, tied with a fellow t. Louis Scarecrow, Wendolene Ramsbottom, both playing only 57 games. Both of these St. Louis Scarecrows are at 2.5 penalty minutes a game right now.

3. Porg Garros
Porg Garros is third in the SMJHL right now in Penalty Minutes, with 71, for the Quebec City Citadelles, in only 55 games.

4. Vasily Arkhangelsky
Vasily Arkhangelsky is fourth in the SMJHL with 69 Penalty Minutes in 54 games played, with the Anaheim Outlaws.

5. Jay Cue
Jay Cue is 5th in the SMJHL right now with 65 Penalty Minutes in 54 games played, for the Maine Timber.

6. Spicy MacHaggis
Spicy MacHaggis is tied for 6th in the SMJHL, with 62 Penalty Minutes, playing for the Great Falls Grizzlies.

Jayden Cloutier - #4 - RD - St. Louis Scarecrows

S72 Best Season of All Time
[Image: S72_IIHF_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5898&is=6609e...height=662]      [Image: S72_4-STAR_CHAMPS.png?ex=661c5873&is=660...height=662]