Create Account

Edmonton Extends A Few Young Guns
(This post was last modified: 02-08-2022, 01:45 PM by Bfine.)

Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard 

Edmonton is Thrilled to Announce two Extensions!

Vincent Fox @Jimmysmo27
S64: $3,000,000*
S65: $3,000,000*
S66: $3,000,000*

*NTC
What can I say about Jimmy that I haven't already said. A dual simmer, an incredible LR presence, and one of my favorite people on the site, I'm thrilled to finally play on the same team at this Hot Boy next season

Valters Denisova @vic03
S64: $3,000,000
S65: $3,000,000
S66: $3,000,000

Our only prospect from S63, Vic has already fit in nicely and is looking like he's about to go 2 for 2 in the J. The mortal enemy of HFFO, I can't wait to watch him against SFP in a couple seasons. Excited to keep you around Vic

GO BLIZZARD
Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard Blizzard

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

Play your cards right, and you too will become a Hot Boy, Bfine.

I accept

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Can we flx the formatting in this post? Literally unreadable

[Image: visceralpotamus.gif]

Didn’t get the 10 million a season I wanted, but I guess 3 is good.
Accept
Blizzard

[Image: Rn4Vt1E.png]

Budget Processed