Create Account

HIRED: Buffalo Stampede Co-GM
(This post was last modified: 04-29-2022, 02:04 PM by Tomen. Edited 2 times in total.)

IMPORTANT: If you plan on applying for this position and your player is signed to an SHL contract by a team that is not Buffalo, please notify your GM of your application prior to sending it in. If I receive your application and your GM is unaware of your application, you will not be considered for the position.

I am not too much of a formal person so after you send in a small app outlining the points below I'll try to have a smol convo with you.

Please send your application to me either on Discord (Tomen#6852) or in a private message here on the site answering the following questions:

Code:
- Site Username
- Current player (link to player page)
- In which timezone are you primarily?
- Why do you want to be a GM?
- What is your current and past management experience in SHL/other sim leagues? (no experience needed)
- Have you held any jobs in the SHL before? If yes, which jobs? (no experience needed)
- Do you have any experience with the FHM series? Specifically, FHM6 and FHM8? (no experience needed)
- What type of tasks do you think are important for roster/LR building and which do you enjoy or have ideas for?
- What do you bring to the table as a Co-GM? Are there any parts you are lacking with ( building on the question above,it's fine to be a total novice as long as there is the will to learn)
- What are your expectations for working with me?

If you have any questions for me prior to applying for the position, my inbox and Discord DMs are always open to any and everyone. However, the same notion from above applies: please notify your GM of your intent to apply prior to reaching out with questions. If I hear from someone outside of the current Buffalo organization, I will be checking with your SHL GM , and if they have not been notified, I will not respond.

Pay is $8,000,000 per season. + CW pass

Thank you to everyone for reading this and for considering the position.

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

Applied

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Appled

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

- Site Username Kalakar
- Current player (link to player page) I will recreate for you
- In which timezone are you primarily? EST
- Why do you want to be a GM? I don't, I just want to be your co-gm in title
- What is your current and past management experience in SHL/other sim leagues? (no experience needed) I have none
- Have you held any jobs in the SHL before? If yes, which jobs? (no experience needed) Simmer
- Do you have any experience with the FHM series? Specifically, FHM6 and FHM8? (no experience needed) I dabbled a bit. Hold up FHM 8 is a thing??
- What type of tasks do you think are important for roster/LR building and which do you enjoy or have ideas for? Updating, meeting people irl like jeffie, going to oktoberfest as a group
- What do you bring to the table as a Co-GM? Are there any parts you are lacking with ( building on the question above,it's fine to be a total novice as long as there is the will to learn) I'm lacking a player but that can be resolved
- What are your expectations from working with me? For you to do everything and I'll test in EHM

Thank you for your consideration

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

appled

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Applied

Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab Gnome Dab
[Image: 64012_s.gif]
Sigs by Me, Merica, High Stick King, Rum_Ham, Jess, vulfzilla, enigmatic, and Carpy
Stampede  Kraken
❤!! RIP to the big homies 701 and Mac !!❤

applied

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]

applied

[Image: avakaelsig.gif]

Applied, GM is aware

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Changed deadline to before the SHL draft since I won't be really there for it

Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12

Bump?

Applied

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

applied

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

@WannabeFinn

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

@TnlAstatine

[Image: capybar22_600.png]