Create Account

Luffy Retires (for real this time)

I'm not one that's great with words and I know there have been a lot of ups and downs in and around SHL throughout my over 3 years here. It's been a wild ride and I'm very happy to have been apart of this community that has harbored friends and enemies alike (can't have fun in hockey unless you have some mortal enemies). Luffy has been a pretty great player and after chasing the cup one last time has decided he no longer can help buffalo as their captain and as a defender than can barely keep up with the game any longer.

Luffy had dreams of playing till he was in his 50s like Gordie Howe but that just simply doesn't work nowadays with how competitive and fast the league has become.

On a more personal note, I would like to thank my buffalo family as I really don't know if I would be here today without them. They listen to me each and every day for over three years now and deal with all the chaos and have really kept me going through some tough times. I'm not going to tag anybody or mention names but if you know you know.

Thank you to all of SHL for listening to me be a crybaby as Luffy and who have had my back, and also thanks to the ones who would stab me in the back in a second. It's all for the fun of the game and SHL would be a truly boring experience without each side of the coin.

I will probably try out the SMJHL experience to see how that is nowadays but I can say with certainty that until something changes in SHL I won't be participating at this time. The fun has been sucked from it and will be kicking around some discords to keep up with the homies.

Goodbye for now SHL. o7

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

luv u

[Image: geRnYPO.png][Image: 0S9kFQ6.png]
Shout out Ragnarr for these two amazing sigs

<3

[Image: Kalakar1.gif]

Another HOFer bites the dust.

Bless ur player’s absurd ability to score clutch goals in the ploofs.

[Image: fishyshl.gif]
Thanks to everybody for the sigs :peepoheart:

[Image: czechpp.png][Image: czechup.png]

Love you

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

A great career man, I'll always miss the early ANA/LETH days of the J. Add another S46 to the pile

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Great career! _/_/_/

[Image: JvI8fTp.png]

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png]

[Image: uDjThoa.png]

Congrats on a fantastic career. For my entire lifetime in this league your player has been a legend o7

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Only saw this now. Hey, enjoy retirement!
I still remember our early Lethbridge days Smile

[Image: zS2lCMp.png] 

[Image: carpy48.gif]
sigs either by @Wasty, @Nokazoa, @sulovilen, @Capt_Blitzkrieg, @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @enigmatic, @Lime or myself

Stars Lions Berserkers
[Image: p1gG0LD.png][Image: DKMMlC3.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: ctsxTFg.png]
my portfolio | my sig shop | gfx discord
[Image: 3GX9nYb.png]
[Image: AfpXX8l.png]