Create Account

Shylo Moxii Presser
(This post was last modified: 03-09-2022, 08:07 PM by Shylo_Moxii.)

First off. Congratulations to all the Season 64 Prospects who got drafted. I wish you all the very best of luck for the rest of your careers.
Secondly thank you to CampinKiller and the Montreal Organization for taking a chance on me. I’m really excited to see what this prospect pool can bring. I’m very pleased to be along side my counterparts Johnny Patey, Mads McBride, Robert Helvetica, Dan King, Ike Broflovski, and James James. 
Really excited to see what we can all bring to the table in our future. Getting to work this off-season sticking around the Great Falls locker room being around a couple of my teammates that are also on Montreal in Brick Wall, and Vadim Askerov.  I also want to thank a few of my captains on their long journeys and helping me grow. Alexej Komarek, Björn Viggosson, and Grogu Mandosson. I wanna thank my 2 Managers Fluw and Geekusoid. Both have helped me tremendously. Making a lot of effort to become the player I’ve ultimately wanted to become over the last half season or so. I am very please with how everything has run. 
But without further ado I’ll be taking all questions whether it be my future with Montreal or my work over the next 4 seasons with Great Falls. I am an open book!

Code:
Benpachi Wrote:
What role do you envision Shylo growing into as  Patriote?

What do you hope to achieve in your rookie season?

Best poutine you've ever had?

Great Falls has a ton of great players to work with and now most of the guys are either gone or retired. There are only a few active guys left. I’m gonna probably say Brick Wall or Vadim Askerov. I play with both of them, and play on the Patriotes with both of them now. They are some very solid players and we work and blend in well together. But everyone on Great Falls is just amazing. Montreal Prospect Pool is all amazing. I feel we are very deep and could be a great team for over a decade when we peak ourselves! I feel we have great pieces overall. It’s just a fun time to play hockey.

I feel my role as a Patriote as I had told CK in my scouting. I’m not one to try and show off. I’m gonna do what I can to win this team Cups. So I’ll be shaped into a utility player most likely. I want to be vocal and active in the locker room and guide others and help them to make it through as well. Ultimately keep people interested coming back and interacting as a group altogether at the end of the day it’s about interaction and entertainment and having fun. So keeping the LR loose is one of the things I hope to do not only as a Prospect, but as a player and league member in general over the course of the next few months. I’ll reflect from there.

I hope to achieve some type of consistency and start working towards the right direction. Last season I don’t think my production was a good show of what I can do as a player, and I’m hoping that can be changed this year around and ultimately get myself on the right track for the upcoming couple of seasons for both winning Great Falls a cup, but also Montreal in the future.

Poutine. So my dad is a Chef himself so we’ve had a ton of different things. Normally a traditional Poutine has gravy, but my dad always did Cheese sauce and Bacon and some other things on top. Sometimes we would make it with some Jalopenos as well.
Code:
[quote='Serpe x 13 Wrote:']
Who is your favorite GFG teammate and why?
[/quote]
Great Falls has a ton of great players to work with and now most of the guys are either gone or retired. There are only a few active guys left. I’m gonna probably say Brick Wall or Vadim Askerov. I play with both of them, and play on the Patriotes with both of them now. They are some very solid players and we work and blend in well together. But everyone on Great Falls is just amazing. Montreal Prospect Pool is all amazing. I feel we are very deep and could be a great team for over a decade when we peak ourselves! I feel we have great pieces overall. It’s just a fun time to play hockey.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

What role do you envision Shylo growing into as Patriote?

[Image: banes.png]

03-05-2022, 08:00 PMBenpachi Wrote: What role do you envision Shylo growing into as  Patriote?

I feel my role as a Patriote as I had told CK in my scouting. I’m not one to try and show off. I’m gonna do what I can to win this team Cups. So I’ll be shaped into a utility player most likely. I want to be vocal and active in the locker room and guide others and help them to make it through as well. Ultimately keep people interested coming back and interacting as a group altogether at the end of the day it’s about interaction and entertainment and having fun. So keeping the LR loose is one of the things I hope to do not only as a Prospect, but as a player and league member in general over the course of the next few months. I’ll reflect from there.

I hope to achieve some type of consistency and start working towards the right direction. Last season I don’t think my production was a good show of what I can do as a player, and I’m hoping that can be changed this year around and ultimately get myself on the right track for the upcoming couple of seasons for both winning Great Falls a cup, but also Montreal in the future. 

Poutine. So my dad is a Chef himself so we’ve had a ton of different things. Normally a traditional Poutine has gravy, but my dad always did Cheese sauce and Bacon and some other things on top. Sometimes we would make it with some Jalopenos as well.

Who is your favorite GFG teammate and why?

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

03-06-2022, 12:15 AMSerpe x 13 Wrote: Who is your favorite GFG teammate and why?

Why is this thus, and what is the reason for this thusness?

Congrats on getting picked, first round to Montreal!

@Shylo_Moxii if you'd like this graded, add all the questions and answers to the OP and a grader will swing by and pick it up later.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

03-06-2022, 09:15 AMGeekusoid Wrote: Why is this thus, and what is the reason for this thusness?

Congrats on getting picked, first round to Montreal!
thus is this and this is thick so thusness is thickness which refers to my thick pads at work I use to hit 

Thanks!