Create Account

every single pick in the DRAFT RANKED (can he do that>?) AND . (2X DOUBLE MEDIA)

hey man im going to rank every single draft pick in this draft like i do every year for the juniors draft. so lets get right into it ii cant wait.

PIck 1, Dan Baltisberger - Segi - St Louis

scratches eyes. no. this just can not be right. rubs eyes. no it is ? wow. what. a. move. by thesparkydee and company. they were able to get segi here and i just have to say that that is one of the most critcal picks i have ever seen in one of these simultaion hockey league junior drafts. and believe me when i say i have seen a lot of these drafts come and go in my days. this will be a pick that will go down for the ages. well done thesparkydee, you have made it. Dan Baltisberger is a large, wide big left winger from switzerland. hes got some good tpe and a pretty sizable bank account. just an obvious pick here man.

rating: b+ / 10 , yeah i can get behind this one. right?

Pick 2. Leon Lokitonov - ml002 - Anchoarge Armada.

draft kind of takes a turn for the worse at this point. just a major drop off from the previous picks. here we have ml002 who i think has made good players in the past. who can truly say. he was gm of toronto for a long time so surely he knows his way around the shl. i sure hope so at this point. this time ml has decided to go with a right winger, which he has never done before, should be exciting for us to follow. just a joy. he should def cap at the cap of juniors. good pick for anchorage.

rating: S

Pick 3. Miroslav Ketil - ArmTheSharks - Vancouver Whalers

whalers made a good pick. no im not joiking lol. they really did it they did it guys. armthesharks is a very nice. i enjoy their company. a true joy to be around. this is just a great pick from dex. the first of many more to come im sure. miroslavf ketil is a defenseman. you honestly just can not go wrong with that. espically since there is not many defenseman in this draft that im reviewing. makes sense for the whalers to take miroslav ketl here. congrats armthesharks, you are going to need it.

Rating: S+

Pick 4. M'Baku Olubori - hhh81 - Regina Deer

what is this guy> a wrestler or something? is this guy like some kind of wrestler?  nah i dont rep with that. this is a good pick for regina. You need big bodies to have a succesful team in the simulation hockey league junior league. And this fits exactly in line with that mold. keep it up regina gm!

Rating: C - Not a bad start for regina in this draft. lets see how they do in their future picks.

Pick 5 Sebastien Dubois - jr95 - Colorado Raptors

Goal  Goal WORLD WIDE CLASSIC PICK OF THE YEAR  Goal  Goal

YES. YES YES THIS IS WHAT WE HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR. Ruggsy you should pat yourself on the back and take a seat. because you just drafted a good pick. jr95 has been in the league for as long as has its been created. guy just oozes every ounce of skill and veternanship that any juniors locker could greatly enrich themselves in. this is why we have a draft. its moments like this. Another big strong defender and he goes number 5 to the colorado raptors. congrats jr95, you deserved this.

Rating: This is the moment. Rise up.

Pick 6. Aleksi Kettu - Fuzz - Carolina Kraken

fuzz moment.

Rating: fuzz (ill let you determine with that how you will)

Pick 7. C Jobin - Jobin - Detriot Falcons

Jobin what a pleasure.  let me tell you something. i have no jobin for a while now. and let me tell you. the falcons have got a good one. jobin first joined the site as a goalie. and what a storied career he has. like 3 shl playoffs mvp. what more can this guy accomplish?: well apparently a lot more. Jobin recreates as a center and boy let me tell you this is exciting to see. love you jobin. keep up the good work.

Rating: Love this pick for the falcons. jobin is an s tier member. my rating is a b.

PIck 8. Sophie Bordeleau - boom - Quebec city centinels

this is a pick here for centinels and for boom. this will be good now and for the future of the team. evok continues to build the team.

Rating: B

Pick 9. Lord Farquaads - ace - Anaheim Outlaws

ace makes another player. everyone claps. what is this a marvel movie? some one give me some pop corn i love the marvel films and franchises. Ace created a smooth skating left defensman. something that the outlaws are desperately in need of according to my analysis. this should be a perfect for them. ace is earning tpe at an enourmous rate and naturally is bank account is huge. this guy should easily hit the tpe cap and what more could the anaheim outlaws ask for.

Rating: F. we have to take more precautions for our draft picks.

Pick 10.  Luke Laraqeu - blix900 - New Boundland Bulldogs

this is the 10th pick in the draft and they are taking blix900. this is a big and skill and speedy winger out of the country. definitely getting a solid grab here and im excited to see his future unfold.

Rating: A. yeah im just going to say it, this is the best pick in the draft. good job nevada.

Pick 11. Aleksandr Iskandrov - dmuda11 - Kelowna Knights

Artermis you have done what i was told could not be possible. you went out and picked a phenomenal man and an even better hockey player. Aleks knowledge go beyond just the game of hockey, he is all being. and all seeing (if you know what i mean). artemis snagged the man he wanted and locked him down in kelowna. just a amazing pick. way to go.

Rating: S+ BEST PICK IN THE DRAFT. NUFF SAID.

Pick 12.  Ricky Koivu - Right Wing - Gwdjohnson (gabe johnson)

This guy is fucking terrible. he has zero passing skills, zero shooting ability. worst defesneman in the draft. all around dick. mean guy bad pick. He has a decent foot speed but it just not make up the losses of all his other downsides. just a mind boggling pick here.

Rating: B. Decent acquisition from the anchorage armada.

Pick 13. Faust Faker - patty - quebec city citadels

Rating: D

Pick 14. Matsmith Soderberg-Tremblay - SDCore - Newfoundland Berserks

Former comish and former good player builder. look to him again at making a good player again. patterns occur more than once so i see no reason why it just simply wont continue here.  Good pick here for newfoundland

Rating: A

Pick 15. Ed Balls - Flareon - St Louis Scarecrows

bro.... balls. this cant be right.  ed balls. good name flaron. well done. this person is speed and fast at attacking the puck.

Rating: C, Decent pick for the scarecroews.

Hey now i bring it over to hamilton steelhawks gm Tom Mcdonald

"Hey tom how are you?"

"I am really good man how are you?"

"Any thoughts on the draft he pertained?"

"Man after these past view drafts, it feels like this draft is really going to reinvigorate the league. This draft is extremely (ayo?) and im excited to see how it will pan out at the next level coming from their high school and college (redacted) teams."

"thanks tom for the question"

"you're welcome"

Thanks tommy for coming out for the article today. Appreciate everything you do for the league.

Pick 16. Pass Forfeit

PIck 17. Portgas D Ace - TnlAstatine - Left Wing

Just too many left wings in this draft.

Rating: Left wing

Pick 18.  Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu - Hallsy - St Louiis Scarecrows

Ben Dover. Hugh Jazz. Wide Peepo Happy 3 Koivu. What do these 3 players have in common? They were all created by one man. Hallsy. The architect of the Simulation Hockey League. He his the biggest steal of the ENTIRE draft.  Hallsy will make another STUD Player. look out shl. this is your final warning.

Rating: S+ WPH#

PIck 19. Isabella Bouchard - Goalie - thevoicelesscreator - Qubec City

Just a great goalie prospect. What more can you ask for in a prospect?  So much potential in this one player. Good pick for the Quebec team.

Rating: 8/10. Good draft from the Quebec City.

Pick 20.  Patches the LLL - Left Deman - Big Newff - Anaheim Outlaws

I just can not be doing this. The carpel tunnel is acting up and my wrist is getting sore.

SHL TRIVIA BREAK. FUN TIME EDITION POST THE ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS AND YOU WILL GET A LITTLE TREAT.

Question: Who do you think had the best SMJHL Draft? :D

Good luck all you shl fans out there.

PIck 24. Ben Waters Jr. (Left Wing - ) Waters - Kelowna Knights

YES THIS IS WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT WHEN IM TALKING ABOUT HAVING A GOOD DRAFT. You gotta put some time and effort into this and when you do you will get rewarded in return. Ben Waters is back with antother player, but this time, he is serious. A reckoning is happening shl, and you are the witness. Waters comes in at pick number 24.

Rating: A+_+++

Pick 36. Jolmi Koivu - Right Wing - Good Ole Kimmy - Colorado Rockies

L. Skyline Chilli.

Rating: dog food

Pick 38. Tommy Westbrook (But this time i upd - Right wing -  Kelowna Knights.

big fast and strong winger. he goes to kelowna which is a pretty decent spot for him. (This is me)

Pick 57 - Sash Sharnaz - sash - St Louis Scarecrows

I hope you guys enjoyed my article. I- put effort into this because people enjoy it. my wrist is so sore.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

I think Colorado had the best draft!

[Image: rotti.gif]

03-16-2022, 06:48 PMGooney Wrote: Pick 36. Jolmi Koivu - Right Wing - Good Ole Kimmy - Colorado Rockies

L. Skyline Chilli.

You have no tpe bro keep my fucking name out of your mouth

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

very good read, thank you for covering the ENTIRE SMJHL draft, i very much enjoyed reading this, I am looking forward to read more from you!!!! Keep up the good work! Also I think Anchorage had the best draft!

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

03-16-2022, 06:56 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: very good read, thank you for covering the ENTIRE SMJHL draft, i very much enjoyed reading this, I am looking forward to read more from you!!!! Keep up the good work! Also I think Anchorage had the best draft!

nope :3

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

03-16-2022, 06:57 PMGooney Wrote:
03-16-2022, 06:56 PMBriedaqueduc Wrote: very good read, thank you for covering the ENTIRE SMJHL draft, i very much enjoyed reading this, I am looking forward to read more from you!!!! Keep up the good work! Also I think Anchorage had the best draft!

nope :3
can i still get the little treat?

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

03-16-2022, 06:53 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote:
03-16-2022, 06:48 PMGooney Wrote: Pick 36. Jolmi Koivu - Right Wing - Good Ole Kimmy - Colorado Rockies

L. Skyline Chilli.

You have no tpe bro keep my fucking name out of your mouth

Lood_Lle_Limmy

03-16-2022, 07:00 PMHallsy Wrote:
03-16-2022, 06:53 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: You have no tpe bro keep my fucking name out of your mouth

Lood_Lle_Limmy
I kiss you mom on the mouth dude all the tiem dude she loves it

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Gooney us more supportive of me than my own parents

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Nice man good article man

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

How TF am I a D rank and Corey gets a A

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

03-16-2022, 06:48 PMGooney Wrote: Pick 12.  Ricky Koivu - Right Wing - Gwdjohnson (gabe johnson)

This guy is fucking terrible. he has zero passing skills, zero shooting ability. worst defesneman in the draft. all around dick. mean guy bad pick. He has a decent foot speed but it just not make up the losses of all his other downsides. just a mind boggling pick here.

Rate this you fuck, raises middle finger

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

I think for trivia break Kelowna had the best draft

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

03-16-2022, 07:20 PMGwdjohnson Wrote:
03-16-2022, 06:48 PMGooney Wrote: Pick 12.  Ricky Koivu - Right Wing - Gwdjohnson (gabe johnson)

Rate this you fuck, raises middle finger

Memejack

[Image: izzy.PNG]

i agree simon! that's why i respect and adore your every move!

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs