Create Account

S64 mPT #2: Dress Code

As part of the Chicago Syndicate, we are going to have a new dress coder mandating all players show up in mobsters and old school gangster clothing on game nights

[Image: apSD6uj.gif]
[Image: leafsftw1967.gif] 

Malamutes  Stars Malamutes  Stars

Obviously if Adelie is getting to pick the new team uniforms, he's going to go with nothing at all. After all, he's a penguin and he looks mighty professional completely in the buff.

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

NHL players are mostly required to wear suits, so I would have to assume that I would be doing the same as a SHL player. So I'd probably have some really sharp suits since I'd be wearing them to 66 games a season.

[Image: DrunkenTeddy.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]  |  [Image: sXDU6JX.png]

Unfortunately, if it is not suits for the Seattle Argonauts, it's going to be authentic classical greek armor just like the real Argonauts, so you better sell a kidney or two to afford to buy us suits.

[Image: lespoils.gif]

Full Mesh suits. Like mesh pants or shorts and mesh shirts long or short sleeve. Let's face it we all love wearing mesh shorts, there's not anything more comfortable so why not have it be official team dress code. Dragons logos on the mesh, obviously.

---> ParmBorg Highlights <---
[Image: cgv4vCv.png] Goal[Image: 95lCCDx.png]
[Image: parmborg.gif]

[Image: steelhead77.gif]

#1 All-Time SHL Goal & Point Scorer 
- First 2,000 TPE Player in SHL History - 
- First 400 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- Only 500 Goal Scorer in SHL History -
- First GM to Win 5 & 6 Challenge Cups -
Esa Anrikkanen Award - SMJHL ROY - Est. S34
Vidrik Onoprienko Award Winner - S45

Dragonite[Image: 271.png][Image: 291.png][Image: 321.png][Image: 401.png][Image: 42banner2.png][Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png] Dragonite

I think team apparel made in China for like 20 bucks a pop would work, hoodies and track pants, team caps, fanny packs around the waist, that sort of thing.

[Image: 0K3YdqN.png]

Agent of Nick Brain: Center/Right Winger - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of John Torrance: Advisor to the General Manager - Winnipeg Aurora
Agent of Anatoli Terrorov: Head Coach - Colorado Raptors

Nick Brain Player Profile: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91326
Nick Brain Update Thread: http://simulationhockey.com/showthread.php?tid=91332

There aint no dress code when I am around. If players want to show up in suits, go for it. If they want to wear PJs, well no you can't do that it. It has to be some sort of outer wear, joggers are an acceptable alternative.

40+

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Hamilton takes their team name seriously, to the point of dressing up as a steelhawk to the games.  What is a Steelhawk?  We have no fucking clue either.  It's just team policy to either wear something related to steel or something related to a hawk.  Ty Murphy wears full plate armor to games while A Jobin walks in with feathers glued to his jacket.

[Image: murphy2.png]
[Image: NI78UUy.png?width=400&height=267]
[Image: Skree.gif]

Team dress code is going to be simple, mandatory silly hats at every opportunity. Hockey can be boring, everyone wears suits. So this is why we’re gonna be wearing our suits, but we’d have those silly rainbow hats with the propellor on them, so we look fly.

[Image: S38oOt3.png][Image: of1yZSs.png]
[Image: JzmdDrE.png]

Not having to wear suits makes it so the San Francisco Pride can promote all of that super fresh team merch. Let that purple and gold fly. Make sure those lions look extra fierce. You know how it goes.

[Image: traphag2.gif]
(sigs courtesy of Carpy48, BDonini, Turd Ferguson, FlappyGiraffe, and Sulovilen)

My fashion choice for the Winnipeg Aurora's attire would still involve keeping it fancy in suits BUT all the suits are tweed and hats are optional.

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

It do be casual with extra points to those who wear cool shirts, especially with fun sentences or phrases on them. Casual is the best

25 Words

[Image: tylard13.gif]
Made by Rindiee, rum_ham & Carpy

Jacob Mueller S5-S
Julien Dupont S6-S13
S9 Challenge Cup - Calgary Dragons
IIHF Gold - Germany
Rufus Reinhart S13-S24
S14 Challenge Cup - Texas Renegades
Christoffer Björnsson - S25-S35
S25 Four Stars Cup
S26 Tom Corcoran Trophy - SMJHL Top Goalie

Sami Owens - S36-S52
S38 IIHF Bronze - Canada
S39 IIHF Gold - Canada
S42 IIHF Silver - Canada
S51 Challenge Cup Champion - HAM

Liam Slate - S54-Present
S53 WJC Bronze - British Isles
S54 WJC Silver - British Isles
S55 Four Star Cup Champion - Newfoundland Berserkers
S57 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S58 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S60 IIHF Silver - Great Britain
S61 IIIHF Gold - Great Britain
S67 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
S68 Challenge Cup Champion - Seattle Argonauts
Triple Gold Club

me and the boys will pull up to the steelhawks hockey game each time wearing a pair of blue jeans and a white t shirt with white air forces, thank u

[Image: 3.png]

For team dress code for the forge, the only major change that i'll be making is that every player must have their skate blades colored orange. They can also choose between white skates with orange laces, orange skates with black laces, or black skates with orange laces.

[Image: laser.png]

[Image: Virrok.png]
Thanks to EAB and sulovien for the sigs!

For the LA panthers dress code, since the entire locker room is obsessed with fights, everyone dresses up as their favourite WWE wrestler to games. The most unique one gets the most ice time.

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar