Create Account

S64 SMJHL PT#3 - Rivalry Week

Well if there is one thing for certain it is that Quebec and newfoundland have the most insane rivalry in the juniors and its not ever close. While the top dogs always will be nipping at each other's heels, these teams have always and will always hate each other like no other. Every time they face each other on the rink there is usually a blood bath with at least some equipment getting launched into the crowd. The fact that these two can go into the same rink and come out with alive players at the end of the day is still a marvel that most won't understand. All Quebec players do all day long is talk about how stinky the bzzrkers are and how much they want to grind their bones to dust like some kind of weird ogre fever dream. The next time these two teams meet in the finals will be legendary.

[Image: x17WALp.png]||[Image: uNh8ZtE.png]
[Image: luff.png][Image: luff2.png][Image: luff.png]

When I got drafted, I knew that Kelowna Knights were going to be our rivals. We are both in the same region and we both have green color on our jerseys. Both teams were contender and would battle for the cup. But this is much more than a history rivalry, it is personal for me and my teammates. For us rookies, we know well the players that got drafted by the Knights and those guys are the ones we hate the most. Right after the draft, they came at us and talked shit to us. They always think they are better than us but this time we are going to prove them wrong. I'm happy that the Whalers drafted me and they went to Kelowna because both teams are in rebuild so the story of this rivalry is going to focus on us. I hope we played each other at the finals all four years.

[Image: capybar22_600.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-03-2022, 07:54 PM by Finch. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Simulation Junior Hockey League has many teams in it. Some of very good, some are not. Sometimes we need to look within the league and ask questions. What are those questions? Why do we ask them? What is todays question? The question of who be the largest and baddest rivalry for the Anaheim Outlaws is a great question. But a question that deserves answering is my question? Should it be known who the biggest rival is for the Anaheim Outlaws? Do others deserve to know? Does anyone really deserve to know? The Anaheim Outlaws have many teams they wish to defeat every game. Sometimes it's even the teams that are opposite of us on the ice. Sometimes the Outlaws see themselves as the biggest rival as we are always trying to improve, and the best way to improve is through self depreciation. Alas, the Outlaws rival is... Anaheim!

150 words

tryna make a change

The biggest rival for the St.Louis scarecrows has to be the Detriot falcons. It has been a historic rival for a while but the two teams have been irrelevant for the longest time in the SMJHL so outside of the falcons. The biggest enemy has to be themselves as they have been struggling to be a good team. I hope I could help st.Louis beat the falcons and go back to being one of the better teams in the smjhl again as St.louis was once one of the best teams to play for in the smjhl and they had so much history in the league as a contender and it hurts to see them in the bottom of the league. I think sparky is trying to right the ship and put st.louis back on the map as one of the best teams in the smjhl again.

[Image: hallsy.png]

I am honestly rather new to the league and following any type of rivalry as I like to keep a lot of things outside of my view and be friendly to all that are friendly to me. But, if I had to choose a team that I had a rivalry with would be Anaheim. This is purely due to the fact that my teammates has said that they used to be the teams rival but recently have been cooler. So, I guess it is not a real rivalry, but I am going to be saying for the sake of this prompt that they are the rivals in this sense. They are the team I want to finish higher as and I want to be listed as better than any of the players that are on the team's roster. This team is close to a place I know very well, but I mean shoot, they are close to the home town that I have to protect. Din Djarin on the other hand will use all of his traits and abilities to stop the team at all cost and have the Vegas Battleborn better than them.

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]

Since Anchorage has existed in some capacity, originally were the Prince George Firebirds, since S1 they have some great historical rivalries and some more modern rivalries based on recent history. Their longest historical rivalry is that with success as they failed to win a championship until S38 which maybe be the longest drought in the history of the site regardless of league. Now more seriously, the obvious geographical rivalries are with Kelowna, Vancouver, and Regina as they are all north western areas of North America and are the closest to Anchorage. In my experience with the J, PGF/ANC had their strongest rivalries with Vancouver and Kelowna in the S40s, however in the S50s there was a competition rivalry between ANC and QCC based on several final clashes between the two teams. In more recent seasons with the rebuild in Anchorage rivalries are a bit more trivial though I think the most obvious one would be a rebirth of the rivalry with Kelowna.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

ISFL PT

[Image: 1PU6YuX.png]
         [Image: JiycRrd.png]

WSBL

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

The biggest rival the Newfoundland Berserkers have are the Maine Timber. This goes from seasons and seasons of playing against each other in the Simulation Major Junior Hockey League playoffs. Maine does a good job in the regular season versus the Berserkers, but once they both get to the playoffs, the Berserkers just handle them. They have eliminated the Timber almost every season in the playoffs for the last 10 seasons. We have faced the Timber in 8 of those seasons in the playoffs at all different rounds and have won all 8. The other 2 seasons the Timber didn't even make the playoffs. We will see if Newfoundland can continue its dominance over Maine. The other part of this rivalry is that when Newfoundland relocated from Lethbridge, it was contingent on Halifax moving away from Halifax. Where did they go you may ask? Well they are none other than the Maine Timber. Every since they relocated to Maine, they have never beat the Berserkers.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

When Seamus goes out on the ice, every team is his rival team. They want to score goals on his goalie, instant rival. Although when this Irish powerhouse joined the slap happy Battleborn they told him that those outlaws in Anaheim were the big no nos. Why? Because they were from the other side of the west conference. I mean Nevada is pretty cool but those Californians can't play hockey. They don't even know what hockey is. It doesn't even snow in California. Everyone has to come to Nevada for skiing and true ice hockey. Coach told Seamus that when we face the little bandit my one job was to get in their face and say no way el bandito. Look at their stats this season, not even half of the batttleborns... Why? Because Seamus hires himself out on off days to other teams facing the outlaws so he can have extra time to watch their unhappy faces. Peace outlaw

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]

PBE CW Affiliate

[Image: bouch22.jpg?ex=65381617&is=6525a117&hm=6...178839271&] [Image: VGl3CB4.png]