Create Account

Early Ranks all teams and where id like to play? March Edition , April is next month.

Hey guys this is early but i need money so i can make a good shl hockey player. you know what they say you need money to get tpe. so lets get right into it man.  i dont know how to format this? best to wrost? no im going to do worst to best so I can keep up the anticipation man.

20. Los Angeles Panthers  Panthers

Sick I see nothing has changed in the shl. the panthers still stink. really nothing much to say here. just a bad franchise. they come in at last on my rankings. :( sorry panther bros ; (. they are definitely on my do not draft list. forever.

Wow now that im looking at the list there is a lot of cool gms and teams in the league. kind of hard to rank them at this point. but I will do so anyways.

19. Chicago Syndicate  syndicate

ive heard some bad things about this teams locker room. That plus really poor simulation performance is enough for me to knock them down all the way to 19. theyre not in the panthers tier (no else is they stink) but they sure are close. i do not like this team man.

18. Baltimore Platoon  Raptors

hhh counting bot moment bruh. jr95 not being the gm no more is unfortunately -10 positions on this list.

17. Manhattan Rage  Rage

do not really have anything bad to say about this team. I just don't really know the direction that the team is taking right now.  have you guys seen the movie encanto yet? i still havent so i might check it out this weekend.

16. Edmonton Blizzard  Blizzard

cool branding but poor sim performance. no this can not be the team.

15. Montreal Patriotes.  Patriotes

no..no. this can not be right. we gave campingkiller a team? no this can not be true. checks standings. montreal bottom quarter of league. seems right. just no sim knowledge. dont wanna go here steve.

14. Minnesota Monarchs  Monarchs

could have had a cool monarch butterfly colour scheme. this poor descision must also lead to poor shl team descions. do not want to hook my wagon to that caboose.

man there is a lof shl teams. since when did we have 20?

13. Winnipeg Aurora  Aurora

ace attempts to make a good fake hockey team part 24.

12. Toronto North Stars  Stars

i think wally has the potential to be a good gm. and I think the toronto branding is kind of okay. not a bad team steve. there is some things to like here. I can be awakened to a toronto angle.

11. Tampa Bay Barrucuda  Barracuda

now that my friend trella is off the team, the barracuda just kind of exist. who are they? what are they doing? I can not be the one to answer these questions. its just not my perogies. its time to figure it out guys. complacency is not enough.

10. Philadelphia Forge  Forge

i like the branding with the big cauldron with the goop pouring out of it. decent sim perforamce and a nice gm duo. whats not to like about the philadelphia forge. a cool new expansion team. yeah i can get myself behind that man.

top 10 time. lets go baby. this is why we log on to the simulation hockey league.

9. San Francisco Pride  pride

grapehead has been the gm here forever. i think hes done an okay job. i like the direction of the team and the branding is pretty cool. i respect the pride honestly. i like this team.

8. New Orleans Spectre  Specters

i think the key ingerdient in making a good healthy simulation hockey league is having a gm who's been around for a while (except ace). you need that rock, that steadfast that consistency. and i think joe k gives you that with the new orleans specters. they are a purple team. good job joe. you are going to need it buddy.

7. Atlanta Inferno Inferno

i liked goldenglutes for the 5 frames that he was on hamilton for. really enjoyed his company and i like men like him. just a cool dude. hotdog seems pretty nice as well. i can see myself getting behind hotdog. i love the branding, i think its my favourite in the entire league. thats a big plus to atlanta. just a lot to like  here steve. i wouldnt mind going here. love the effort guys lets keep it up.

Rating: 8

6. Calgary Dragons Dragons

ah you know what. the more i think about it, the more i think that the dragons should swap with the inferno. so put dragons 7 and inferno 6. Meurto is a good gm. he signed me in  winnipeg and helped me blossom into an early retirement. but i appreciate him giving me a chance and I have nothing but good to say about meurto. im sure he will be able to build this dragons team into a contender for many seasons to come. Another gm who has been in this job for years. he knows the sim like the back of his hand. just a guy you want leading your team. good spot meutrro.

5. Texas Renegades Renegades

swap this spot with the inferno. so inefrno 5 and renegades 6. thanks.  i like this team. nice branding. they always seem to be pretty good in the sim. they win challenge cups. i played among us with redcapediver and had a good time. hes a fun dude. ive played here before on my last player. just another cool team that i would be cool with playing on. go texas baby. any renegaders?

4. Seattle Argonauts Argonauts

yeah this is definietly a tig murphy moment right here folks. you know for all of tigs flaws, gming is one of them. i like boats so i can yeah i can see myself on the argonauts.

3. New England Wolfpack Wolfpack

woah. wolfpack in the top 3? no way. thats actually wild man. the wolfpack shoot up to 3. you know luke is just a great guy. great gm and im sure hes fostering a really nice locker room over there. branding is bad but its boosted by luke. i also pretty sure that simon (he's french btw) is on this team and hes a really cool guy that i enjoy spending time with. remember that goalie that used to play on the wolfpack? i think his name was jay. i miss him hes was fun. anyone know where he went?

2. Buffalo Stampede Stampede

they are like a budget hamilton that do not win cups. i love tomen great guy. the locker room looks stellar. the branding is great. whats not to like about the buffalo stampede. ill tell you whats not to like. seymour. yeah thats right man. seymour. he denied my recruitment tpe claim. i will be fighting it.

1. Hamilton Steelhawks Steelhawks

who doesnt want to play for the hamilton steelhawks? contsant cups, great locker room, aaron wilson builds. i think every team in the league strives to be hamilton. i like this team and i like hallsy and rotti. time for a rebarnd tho lol.

okay guys thats my list stay tuned for the april edition where i compare teams to league champs. thanks guys. enjoy the rest of your day.

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

No trivia, downrepped

[Image: rotti.gif]

Do you do dickrates?

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

Looking forward to next months article great read

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

03-30-2022, 01:54 PMGood_Ole_Kimmy Wrote: Do you do dickrates?
This was mean’t for onlyfans tab not simulation hockey league tab

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

time for a rebarnd indeed

[Image: awesomecakes.gif]
[Image: beautifulphoenix.gif]

How do I win at frostpunk

[Image: izzy.PNG]

I got the Jason Desrouleaux Aurora card

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies      S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK      Grizzlies
norway                     IIHF TEAM NORWAY                       norway

03-30-2022, 02:05 PMMuerto Wrote: I got the Jason Desrouleaux Aurora card

lets fucking gooooooo

W

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

[Image: WTAKul7.png]

[Image: 41373_s.gif]
[Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: 7WSfxIG.png][Image: nBgNUTY.png]

03-30-2022, 02:23 PMSamsung virtual assistant Wrote: [Image: WTAKul7.png]

this was my finest hour

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

counting bot down below ?

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

i'm ngl this jawn boutta make me act up and recreate as a goalie

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

03-30-2022, 02:34 PMadamantium Wrote: i'm ngl this jawn boutta make me act up and recreate as a goalie
do it smile imp