Create Account

[BHN] Montreal Confirms Relocation

MONTREAL, QUEBEC, CANADA -- The Montreal Patriotes organization confirmed today that the league head office had approved its request for relocation, citing that the Montreal market that was simply impossible to win a cup in, as previously proven by the SMJHL team, the Militia. The team's front office has been making preparations for this potential relocation for some time, including laying groundwork in the city of choice, and designing a completely new brand, which will be released to the public at a later date. The new name has been announced as the San Francisco Cangrejeros, and the team will play out of the planned San Juan Arena, in San Francisco, Puerto Rico.

Speaking to the media, the Montreal GM said, "Look, I think it's no coincidence that the Militia had such a hard time winning cups in juniors and we're having such a hard time as well. They moved to Carolina and suddenly everything was great! We see a fantastic market down there in San Francisco, and a great opportunity to prove to the San Francisco Pride that our San Francisco is actually much better. I know there were rumors about the Riot moving here back 20-30 seasons ago, but that was just some geographic confusion. We're not confused, we're committed."

Cangrejeros, or Crabbers when translated, will feature prominently in the team's future branding. The Montreal front office has affirmed their commitment to having a fun, local atmosphere, and background in their organization, and at their games. The SHL head office also stated that they agreed to this relocation primarily because they wanted another team in a unique location, like how West Kendall was for some reason in the league for many years, or that someone once gave the city of Portland a team.

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

They should relocate and become the Mexico City Aztecs as the prophecy foretold

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]

Love the reference/

[Image: Zoone16.gif]

[Image: 9QVaMRC.png] [Image: canybyK.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2022, 01:08 PM by brickwall35.)

:crab:

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

excuse you, the Militia won a cup in their last season

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

fucking finally

[Image: ImShiny.gif]

:crabjam: