Create Account

SMJHL S64 mPT #3 - Party Time

The SMJHL is throwing a party and your team has the privilege of being the band. 

Written: who on your team would play what instruments, what kind of music you would play, what your band would be named, and how you think the night would go. 

Graphic: Create a graphic showing your player/team playing instruments or posing as a band.

25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.

Only S64 SMJHL Rookies (S65 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.

Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 10th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

We'd be named the French Hoots. Every song would have owl hoots in it. I'd be on drums smashing and banging away. We'd probably get booed off stage. But we'd come back to play JAJA DING DONG and the crowd would love it.

[Image: Cracker_Pizza_sig.png?ex=6516546d&is=651...bb4003576&]
[Image: pride23gif.gif]

I would name the band Nekark since that is kraken backwards. I'd probably have Jack John on drums since knows how to make beat(ing)s. I'd put base pack on vocals since he has a $100k voice and I'd put the rest on backup. it would be only drums and vocals

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 11:05 AM by Gwdjohnson. Edited 1 time in total.)

The Anchorage Armada band, Boat Boys, would be a pop group and would feature me as the DJ/Producer, Paul Koivu as the lead vocalist, Lord Zomp as a saxophone soloist and Leon Lokitonov as a backup dancer

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

The name of our band would be the Rooty Tooty Fresh and Fruity, and have a 7 piece horn element. I would of course be on banjo, and mama skree on drums. Holden Steady on bass. Akashi would be lead vocals. Scon on rythm guitar. Every person would have there own mic.

The set would eventually get put on hold, and the band would asked to leave.

When one attendee was asked about the band's performance; "The music was actually quite good! I just got a little distracted by everyone shouting SKKKRRREEEEE into the mic at seemingly random intervals."

[Image: unknown.png]
                               Sig Credit - @Azjha_59

Well, Spicy MacHaggis plays the bagpipes, but we aren't actually sure how good he is. The thing with the bagpipes is a skilled bagpiper sounds exactly the same as a completely useless bagpiper. So poor old Spicy is always offering to play at parties and such but we keep finding ways to politely decline. Brent Ashe moonlights as a death metal vocalist, but I'm not sure that's going to be anyone's cup of tea either. Dispensing with live music and just having Shylo Moxii DJ the thing is probably the way to go.

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

If the Regina Elk were forced to be the party band, I think there's only a few ways this can go. Don Gritty on vocals, DAD on bass, Inda Bagg banging on the drums (she has a magic stick), Rebecca Montagne on the keys, San-sam Emerson on that good good guitar. They'll play your typical dad rock and wedding party covers. It won't be the best thing you've ever heard, but it should be good enough.

They will keep M'Baku Olubori as far away from instruments as possible. He knows why. Instead, he'll be the bouncer to keep the band safe from dirty dirty outlaws and sneaky boats.

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

I would play the saxophone I think, I think our gm would play the guitar and we would have snussu on the vocals for sure.

[Image: hallsy.png]

i would definitely play bass guitar. Sash would be on guitar and lead vocals, waters on drums, gooney on keyboard. we would be called... the mid knights. great name I know.

[Image: izzy.PNG]

If I had to pick an instrument to play for my Simulation Major Junior Hockey League locker room I would probably pick bass guitar because that is the coolest instrument by far.
(32 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

the elks would have a very simple band. it would have elks stamping their feet. they would be making sound aswell, whatever sound elks make. What sounds do elk make?

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.

Since I still don't have a team, I guess I would play the tuba. I've always thought that thing is chill as hell, I gotta get one of those and blast it for sure.

like dmuda said, those instruments would definitely be accurate. however, in addition to the drums, I would also play the saxophone, and I would go nasty on that mf. That's just how I do.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

I play only the Classic Duloc Folk music whenever the boys give me control of the playlist. We're talking real fiddle and piccolo original tunes, that celebrate me, the God Emporer of Duloc.

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

The Quebec City Citadelles band would probably be named the Ice Owls or something because I'm boring. For instruments we'd play the kazoo, the keytar, and the triangle, and the songs would be covers of 1980s hair band songs because we're going to make the most gloriously chaotic noises.

[Image: vd5hdkM.png][Image: 8cjeXrB.png]
[Image: XigYVPM.png]
[Image: umZ0HLG.png][Image: VGl3CB4.png]