Create Account

S64 SMJHL PT #4 - Pre-game playlist
(This post was last modified: 04-04-2022, 06:19 AM by Mutedfaith.)

At this point in the season, you should be starting to get into the groove with your teammates. But it's not all about the chemistry when you're on the ice - it's the tunes you listen to in the locker room before you get out there that really help you bond.
Written Task: List 5 songs that are on your team's pre-game playlist, and tell us why they're played (150 word min.)
Graphic Task: Design the album cover for a CD-version of your team's pre-game playlist. Has to include at least the team name and logo.
Reward
3 TPE for doing the thing. (Just one of the things, not both.)
Only S64 SMJHL Rookies (S65 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Link PBE, WSBL or ISFL submissions here to get credit for affiliate claims.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, April 10th @ 11:59pm EST

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

Falcons Monarchs Switzerland   Switzerland Monarchs Falcons
[Image: qGhUIfY.png] [Image: dGD5tIx.png]

[Image: mutedfaith.gif]
Credit for the images goes to @Carpy48, @soulja, @fever95 and @Wasty

PT Pass

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

PT Pass

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Ricky Koivu is a massive fan of The Weeknd, and makes sure that with his selection of five songs for the team's pre game playlist, the Canadian superstar gets some representation in there.

1. Take my Breath - The Weeknd

This is a very entertaining song with catchy lyrics and melodies, and it's instrumental portions with powerful synths and a hype rhythms make for a perfect song to amp you up before a game.

2. Sacrifice - The Weeknd

This is another big hit of a song that makes for a perfect song before a game. The guitar throughout the song is addictive and very Michael Jackson esque.

3. SKELETONS - Travis Scott

This is not the Weeknd's song, but it does feature him. This is a very well constructed song that wraps you in for the entirety of it

4. Off the Grid - Kanye West

Not the Weeknd but anyone can listen to this song and understand why it's there.

5. On That Time - Playboi Carti

Again not the Weeknd but another song that is a crazy rave track that gets the adrenaline pumping automatically.

(187 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

1. Wrecking Ball - Miley Cyrus
Have not met anyone who wont tap their feet to this one. Have actually sung this song with 20 guys at top of lungs just before warm-ups.

2. Bodies - Drowning Pool
Have to have the cliche hardcore pump up song.

3. Million Miles Away - Offspring
Hyper tempo, check. group chorus, check.

4. Mic Check - Rage against the Machine
Want your blood at max temp? Hit this tune, and everyone is at max energy, ready to run through brick walls.

5. Jenny was a Friend of Mine - The Killers
Starting with the intro, this song just doesnt quit.

A pregame playlist is not all about getting people ready to run through brick walls, because that is not everyones objective. Have to play some off beat and slower songs to get the more creative player's juices flowing. pregame playlist should take you on a journey that culminates in devastating hockey.

[Image: unknown.png]
                               Sig Credit - @Azjha_59

WSBL claim

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

PT pass

[Image: outlaws2.png]  [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]  Mathias Seger #15 | Player page | Update page [Image: outlaws2.png] [Image: switzerland2.png] [Image: monarchs.png]
[Image: Segi.gif] 
Sigs by Donini, RainDelay, Fever and OrbitingDeath

1. Eminem - till I collapse

I like this song because it is inspiring and it helps me keep going even when I don't want to.

2. Rakim - don't sweat the technique

I love the jazzy upbeat tone to this song. It just makes me want to step on the ice right away and shoot pucks.

3. Airborne - running wild

I heard this song on Madden once. I used this song when I'm on the treadmill.

4. Linkin Park - faint

Puts me in a good mood

5. Cranberries - zombie

You have know idea how much energy I generate from this powerful song

1. Japanese Posters - Rebounder
I enjoy listening to this song because it reminds me having sex and I really like doing that.

2. Bedsheets - Seathru
This song I like because it is made by a band that no one listens too and it makes me feel better than everyone because I listen to them.

3. Weekend Friend - Goth Babe
This song is good because I like it and also the band is called Goth Babe and I think goth babes are really hot.

4. Laid - The Pains of Being Pure At Heart
This song is fun to listen to because it makes me want to cry but like in a good way.

5. ringtone - 100gecs
I Really like this song because no one else likes it and it makes me feel different for liking it. This song also reminds me of my friend who I like so I enjoy listening to it.

(152 words)

[Image: cooldudeam1234.gif]
(Sig Credit: toedragon84)

PT Pass

[Image: BoucherFan12.gif]

[Image: benzeev.gif]

06-11-2021, 05:33 PMKenitohMenara Wrote: [Image: BLUE.jpeg]
Welcome to the hall, Ben!

P Power featuring Drake by Gunna - This song is a easy little pick because it is just a true honest to goodness to get all the crazy silly Whalers super hyped for big games! Plus, Drake and Gunna are super dope and the beat has hot moaning in it.

Nobody by Mitski - It is important to get hyped with the squad, but its also important to cry with the boys to forge closer bonds, and Nobody is a good song for all the Whalers to hold each other and cry to, while still bein kinda groovy

Last Surprise from The Persona 5 Soundtrack - God damn does this song slap your nuts off and just make you wanna play some good hockey. It's banging, its bumpin, its THE song to be motivated by.

Mathematics by Mos Def - What is a pre-game Spotify playlist without a little 90s New York hip hop? And make no mistake, Mos Def is a timeless pick, and he's dropped some true groovers for the boys to get absolutely wacky to!

Girls Want Girls featuring Lil Baby by Drake - The Vancouver Whalers are big Drake fans (blick emmmmmmm), and this was a necessity for the tracklist, the guys go silly when this song plays over the arena speakers during praccy (practice).

[Image: bjobin2.png]
[Image: 9tINabI.png][Image: c97iD9R.png]

**First GM in SMJHL history to win 3 Four Star Cups back-to-back-to-back**

The elks locker room plays lots off songs pre game. Some of these include many Eminem songs. How ever we have narrowed our choices down to 5 songs to be in the top 5.

#1: crystal castles - XXZXCUZX Me
This song is one of those songs that can just get you going, super motivational and can really get you going if you are on a loss streak.

#2: lose yourself - Eminem
Not much to say about this absolute banger. Amazing song and can really get you pumped. This was recommended by the GM so you know its a certified banger.

#3: till I collapse - Eminem
2nd Eminem song on this list and very well deserved, this man only makes bangers and I mess with it, this was also a GM bangerooski.

#4: the Dillinger escape plan - Panasonic youth
This song will make you destroy anything in your path, turns you into a monster.

#5: California girls - I forgot tbh
This song is one of those songs I could yell all night and not get bored of it childhood favourite.

[Image: Don-Juan.png]
Don Juan S65 shl draftee, Tampa Bay Barracuda. Regina Elk send down.

All of these songs are bangers for me. They hype up the boys in the locker room.

1- Till I Collapse - Eminem

Eminem is the GOAT for me. Nobody can achieve what he did in the rap industry and his skills are unique. Change my mind. Lose yourself is my favorite Eminem's song, but Till I collapse is the perfect one for match day.

2- Remember the Name - Fort Minor

Locker room. Minutes before puck drop. Motivation is needed and we want to feel the energy. This song is made for these moments. Crucial moments like playoffs, game 7 or the last games we have to win to qualified for the playoffs. This song is also perfect when we want to show everybody that you can't take Regina for granted. Like they say in the song title, REMEMBER THE NAME!!!!

3- Chris Chelios - Bob Bissonnette

This song is DAD's suggestion. His French-canadian side unleashed when this song comes up and him and Inda Bagg are going crazy when they hear this song.

4- WOW - Tiesto

Tiesto is one of my favorite DJ. When it is time to party, he's the guy.

5- Forever - Drake

THIS song is a massive classic. When I used to play basketball in high school and we were playing at home, this song was playing with max volume when we entered the floor. I remember friends and teachers screaming and cheering for us with this song in background. I felt chills when I wrote about this song, so good memories.

[Image: dad.png]

David-Arturri Donskoi
Regina Elk
Hey I'm DAD can I adopt you?

The Kelowna Knights like Playboi Carti, folks. You wouldn't expect guys like Ben Jammin and Tim Riggins to love the kid so much, but they really do. Therefore, he will definitely feature heavily in this playlist.

1. Vamp Anthem - Playboi Carti
This song really gets the boys jamming, they don't even know what do with themselves when this comes on. Especially Aleksandr Iskandrov, he goes crazy.

2. We Cant Stop - Miley Cyrus
This song is for when the boys are just constantly winning. They can't stop winning, and they won't stop.

3. traitor - Olivia Rodrigo
Sometimes, the boys are down. That's when you gotta play a sad song. This is a great sad song to really get the boys feeling their emotions.

4. Off The Grid - Kanye
self-explanatory. Just a popper. Also has carti on it.

5. R.I.P. - Playboi Carti
Finally, the ultimate slapper. Man, everyone loves this one. Tommy Westbrook but I upd likes it the most. He goes crazy on this song.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

ISFL PT

[Image: 66818_s.gif]