Create Account

A New Journey

A New Journey

[Image: kondos.png]

What do you say when you leave something, and its all you’ve known – there is no easy words I can tell you that. I was fortunate enough to be drafted by Texas 5th overall in Season 55 when an old friend, and a good friend in @dankoa traded up to ensure I landed in Texas. Dankoa stepped down shortly after leaving @puolivalmiste and @RedCapeDiver in charge. I’ll be honest, I didn’t know what to think at the time with a new management team stepping in to take the reigns, but what can I say other then fortunate.

During my time in Texas I would play 462 games, registering 419 points and a Jesster award in my rookie season – but more importantly 2 challenge cups, both which happened in seasons where Texas was not the favourite. However, nothing can replace that first challenge cup, and really signaling that the rebuild was finished. Texas became a model franchise that was ranked near the top season in and season out.

To all of my teammates that I was once again fortunate enough to play with, but more importantly build friendships with in the Texas locker room – I truly appreciate the shared conversion over the last 7 seasons. A big shoutout to @Yagoyi, what a first season! Being a first time GM, you’ve handled every situation like a vet. Disappointed we could not get a cup in your first season, but hopefully you will get rookie of the year! I know you will get this rebuild done and have this team competitive again sooner then later.

@raymond3000, @MP7, @Jearim, @BrewskyBoy, @Slowpoke, @Leoben, @EricNCSU, @Ronniewalker, @Fantobens, @Aephino, @takethehorizon, @Rabidsponge21, @Rindiee, @Highhaschdi, @negs77, @Sivart, @CapnCooper @TheFlash @Dextaria @leviadan
Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades RenegadesRenegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades

To all the GMs that reached out, I truly appreciate you taking the time to reach out – you all made this decision very hard for me to make.

Last but not least, Chicago – I’ll be honest entering free agency I did not even think Chicago would be a team I could see myself on, specially being rivals with Texas for so many seasons. Here we are, I am excited for the new journey and to meet the rest of the team in Chicago! Lets run it!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

how dare you give us a reason to root for CHI

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

thanks for the tag oats all the best

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]
(This post was last modified: 05-03-2022, 10:54 PM by JNH. Edited 2 times in total.)

syndicate

And let’s go see Sulfurgold in the finals.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Good luck in Chicago! We'll miss you!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Thanks for all the time we were teammates, first in Anchorage and then Texas. Maybe we'll get together again some time, who knows :D But until then, best of luck to you in this next chapter!

[Image: 63647_s.gif]
Forge  S69 Challenge Cup Champion - Philadelphia Forge   Forge
Renegades Renegades  S59 & S62 Challenge Cup Champion - Texas Renegades  Renegades  Renegades 
 Armada  S57 Four Star Cup Champion - Anchorage Armada  Armada 
Finland  Finland  S57 & S58 WJC / S62, S64 & S66 IIHF Gold Medalist - Team Finland   Finland  Finland
[Image: kLRJavo.png]       [Image: ZjgHcNL.png]
After 69 shots on net with still no SHL goals to show for it, even the opposition started to feel so sorry for Lemo, that they decided to help him out :D
- Bad pass by Jack Klompus, he gave it right to Lemo Pihl.
- Lemo Pihl rips it to the net...
- Lemo Pihl will find the empty net, that should do it!
TEX @ MAN, S59 game 31

Renegades Renegades Renegades Renegades

Love you my dude

05-03-2022, 10:52 PMJNH Wrote: syndicate

And let’s go see Sulfurgold in the finals.

:thatsright:

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]