Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #4 - OT6
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 01:33 AM by Jayba1t. Edited 1 time in total.)

You love your teammates, but there are so many other awesome players and personalities around the SMJHL/SHL. What if you got the opportunity to choose to play with people from other teams? Who would you take and why?
Choose 5 other SMJHL (or SHL if you are inclined to do so) players who are NOT on your team to complete a starting lineup that includes yourself. Use whatever criteria you want and tell us about it and/or how the six of you would get along if you did play together.
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all the requirements.
Only S66 SMJHL Rookies (S67 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, August 14th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Raptors  JR FRANKENSTERO- A fellow team mate of mine in the ISFL, He's shown he's committed to the league and I like playing with guys who are committed.

Citadelles Nevek Kove- I've seen this person posting a lot and frequently which shows they're also very committed and that is something that I hold dearly in team mates. 

Raptors Tom Pedersen- Tom was the first person I really spoke to in the league and I think he definitely knows the in's and out's of the league and I will always appreciate his kindness towards me and the very beginning.

Malamutes Oles Kobliska - Oles is a top of the points leaderboard right now and also the assists, You really want someone like that on your team! Someone who knows how to pass the biscuit

Citadelles Shylo Moxii- Shylo has been ripping that thing where dad hides his private magazines all season! If I could be on the same line as Shylo and Oles, thats my dream line at the moment

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Citadelles  G - Justin Time: How can you not love a goaltender with a name like this? And beyond just that, from what I've seen around the forum, a very cool person too! Sorry for the tough season, but I know you'll bounce back!! Towel

Malamutes  RD - Shea O'Connall: A fellow Irish lad who broke in at the same time as me. Legend got me off to a good start in the rep department, and also acted as a mentor without even knowing it. When you're just starting out and not quite sure what to do, follow a Legend and you won't go wrong! Cool

Aurora  LD - Christian Kinsinger: Christian (a.k.a. Symmetrik), was kind enough to design my first ever sig, and as they like to say, you never forget your first! Thanks for being such a cool person and for helping a rookie out!! Cheers! Angel

Platoon  RW - Karl Krashwagen: Of all the people who reached out before the draft, Karl was the one who made the best impression! If I had to name one person who helped me most getting started it would have to be Karl!! Cheers and thanks again buddy!! Cheers

Armada  C Connor McKeil: Another leading member of the very cool people club! Connor's alter ego Merica is a very talented artist who made me an awesome sig, plus I really appreciate the rep and Merica's helpful contributions on the forum!! P.S. Love your Kucherov render!! Yay

Citadelles  C/LW Sophie Bordeleau: With Sophie it's all about the intangibles, the things you can't necessarily see but the things you feel! When it comes to 'team' there's nothing more important than playing from the heart, and Sophie's got an all-star ticker!! Heart

- - -

Timber RW Daniel Swift: As for me, I'll just be a cheerleader for this group! It'd be a true honor to share the ice with any of you!!

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

Forwards - Daniel Swift, Bobby McGinnis, Paul Peterson

Defense - Sean Davies, Sven Panda

Goalie - Me

Focusing on S67 players, and trying to lean a bit more towards 1st gen players, I ended up choosing the players above. The truth is, there are a ton of players in this draft class I'd like to play with. This is just a tiny sample. My 1st gens are Daniel Swift, Bobby McGinnis, and Sean Davies. They seem like they have a lot of potential in this league. I can't wait to see what they do. Next, Paul Peterson. I've been on teams with TDZ before, and I think he's great. My last pick, I remembered Juni is in this draft class. Juni is awesome. I've played with him before, and I'd love to play with him again.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

LW - Luke Laraque Scarecrows

C - Aleksandr Iskandrov Whalers

RW - Outdoor Truck Battleborn

LD - Nino Di Giuseppe Grizzlies

RD - Patches The III Malamutes

G - Toms Zile Falcons

This lineup would be unstoppable from the high-octane offense to the shut down defense. Mix in the best goalie this season and no other lineup would be able to win.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Forwards: Aksel Fiske, Lias Ekholm-Gunnarsson (are centers considered forwards? Idk I'm still learning), Skoomina Hulk a Votto II
Defence: Nevek Kove and myself :D
Keeps: Evgeni Petrov

These people have all been nice to me and from the little I know about Hockey, the nicer you are the less likely teams would want to beat you! That is how it works right?
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 02:38 PM by Legend. Edited 1 time in total.)

From a pure player/member stand point I would love to share a locker room with Daniel Swift (@jumpSeat ) of the Maine Timber Timber. Super active, creative, and someone who I would enjoy hanging out with in the locker room and on the site.

On the ice it would have to be Michael Byfuglin (@Leatherneckmike) of the Nevada Battleborn Battleborn. With an insane +/- of 45, Byfuglin would need to be my D-partner in order to balance out my usually negative +/- (on a team full of nothing but stars and pluses no less).

Other than those primary two, the next three all follow the same idea. Players I wanted to play with for a while, or would like to reunite as last time we played together was sparse.

Adam Prpich from the Carolina Kraken Kraken

Aleksi Ketty from the Carolina Kraken Kraken

Mikael Jakobsen from the St. Louis Scarecrows Scarecrows

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite
(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 12:03 PM by CrazyMojito. Edited 1 time in total.)

Sticking to the J for this list here is my lineup:

LW - Benjamin Surkhi-Ze'ev  Whalers I share a LR with Holtzfan in Edmonton and with us being both Devils fans this seems like the best fit.
C - Theodor Larsson  Malamutes While I am technically a centre myself I am playing RW this season. Zema and I have played together with our past players and I'd love to play with them again.
RW - Jack St. Clair  Citadelles Easily the worst player on this list.
LD - Rod Cocker  Elk Pretty solid name and performing decently for a player technically in their first season
RD - Isaac Forty-One  Raptors Grandson of the great Jon Forty-One, it'd be an honour.
G - Adam Prpich  Kraken Has been around the league for awhile and their last player was pretty good at scoring goals so I expect their goalie to be good at stopping them

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

C - Oles Kobliska Malamutes Only in their second season, the (at the time of this writing) leading scoring center can't miss.
LW - Bobby McGinnis Grizzlies One of my guys who is gonna get into those dirty areas.
RW - Jacques Hammer Knights Another young winger who's willing to throw the body around so I don't have to.
LD - Rod Cocker Elk Best name in the league, and my boy. We'd have super chemistry.
RD - Antonio Flusso Whalers (Me. I have to be on the team for this)
G - Adam Prpich Kraken Here's the goalie of the future. Solid rookie and gonna be nuts going forward.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-08-2022, 03:56 PM by dirtyboygrease.)

C - Oles Kobliska Malamutes I wake up every night with the screams when I have to play this guy, he is nasty. He even knows the forbidden toe-drag technique 

LW - Bobby McGinnis Grizzlies I hate you bobby, Keep your friends close and keep your enemies closer, I will dominate you and break you mentally if you step out of line

RW - Nino Di Giuseppe Grizzlies I love him, I think about him every time I hit the ice. I beg my gm to trade for him but it falls on deaf ears, mostly because I cant stop myself from hysterically screaming for hours on end about bobby McGinnis.

LD - BoJack Calhoun Whalers I am the best, I cannot be contained. I hate you bobby McGinnis I will piledrive you through the ice, if you are on my team, on another team or just in my nightmares.

RD - Antonio Flusso Whalers He taught me everything I know, except how to quell the screams

G - KEITH KAKAPO  Knights  Hes only 150lbs but thats nothing a few baconators and some creatine cant fix, I love this man and there is just something about the name KAKAPO that I love seeing on the back of a jersey, and in my DMs.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

C:  [Image: malamutes.png] Oles Kobliska: Leading the league in points at 72, this center has also won 58% of their 812 faceoffs. Followed up by an impressive +/- of 30. Sitting dead even at 35 give/takeaways. Kobliska can handle responsibilities on both sides of the ice.
RW:  JOLMI KOIVU [Image: raptors-new.png] : This tall and lanky winger hold an impressive 66 points and a +/- of 36. A stable PIMs of 18. Another highlight of this season is nearly all points have come at even strength. Koivu also is not far from the league lead in game winners with 8.
LW:  Falcons I would hold down left wing as a somewhat decent 2 way presence. Clearing the way for our point getters. 
RD: SEAMUS O'SLAPAHAN Battleborn : With one of the best hockey names in the league as well as one of the best point getting D, this is a no brainer.
LD: TAM BUNNINGS  Timber : A solid well rounded D that is among the league leaders in points and +/- for D.
G:  Shiny Shuckle Raptors : Is one of the leagues best netminders. 

[Image: 2KXWbXN.png]

Right Wing- Daniel Swift
Center- Shylo Moxii
Left Wing- Mikael Jakobsen
Right Defense- Rasmus Bergling
Left Defense- Jonathan Mercer
Goalie- Justin Time

Would be a grand ole time.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

RW - Iam Downski Timber
LW - Joime Koivu Raptors
LD - Rod Cocker Elk
RD - Miroslav Kotil Whalers
G - Isabella Bouchard Malamutes

I chose these players because they would be a good starting point already for an all star team in my mind so adding me to the mix at center just makes it completely stacked overall.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

Citadelles C Shylo Moxii - Easy choice, he's the mvp and having him as my center would help me develop into an elite winger. Might steal some goals from him though.
Timber RW Iam Downski - Looking to be an elite right winger, he has a very even point distribution, being able to score and pass very well, perfect to play the right wing opposite to my left.
Whalers RD Antonio Flusso - Potential elite shut down d-man with some playmaking ability, he recruited me into the league and I can't thank him enough for it.
Elk LD Rod Cocker - Another potential shut down d-man, he also helped recruit me and we need a good defense first pairing to compliment all the offense on the top of the list.
Kraken G Adam Prpich - Number 1 TPE Player of the draft class, he is the future of the league in net. Also Rich put me on his list so I got to put him on mine.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

W - Timber - Pawter Meowski
C - Whalers - Meta Knight
W - Battleborn - Foxy
D - Elk - Brendan Laroux
D - Citadelles - Nevek Kove
G - Kraken - Adam Prpich

Instead of seeking players I've never shared a team with, I instead went with people with who I won a cup in the past since 5 of us recreated in the same season. And I added Evok to complete the team since we will win at least one cup together in the future.

[Image: uktCsuX.png]