Create Account

FHM8 Index Hype Post #2

Hi y'all, super excited to be continuing my collection of FHM8 Index Update Hype posts. Click here To read my first update post where I introduce the new boxscore interface.

Now, you may be thinking, what else do you have to add that is as cool and interesting as the boxscores which are quite possibly the most cool and interesting then that could be added. My answer to that question is: Lines. Yeah, remember that thing that we had in SimonT where you could stalk your teams lines and tell you GM that you want to be on the first line but then they say no because your player is ass and only has 200 tpe? You get that now! But seriously, as a general use case it is super nice to have access to team lines since as a player you generally don’t get to see the progression of yourself through the lineup over time.

For you stat nerds out there, you will have general access to our team lines API which you can use to run cool statistics code on to find out who is/was the best third liner of all time in the SMJHL (or whatever you spend your time analyzing).

Alright, once again, now to the part that you all want to see.

[Image: ksUhXbr.png]

Right off the bat, you will notice that we have added a new level of tab navigation on the team page (which may end up showing a bit more stuff later if you catch my drift). This will let you select to see the team roster or the team lines.

Below that, you are given several options to see the lines for the team you have chosen (and now as I’m writing this I now realize that it would be much better to include which line you are looking at lol so that won’t be in these screenshots but it will be in the final release please don’t ask me to add it because it will be there thanks).

For each type of special situation you can swipe or click through the items shown and it is very satisfying.

Ok onto some more screenshots

[Image: LSjWL3b.png]

[Image: PyYBFTM.png]

[Image: i6ogiVG.png]

Ok I don’t really have much more to say about this besides the fact that I am super excited to announce that this will be a part of our v1 release of the FHM8 index! I am looking forward to announcing a bit more as we approach the start date of the season. Thanks for reading!
Read the FHM8 Index Update Hype Post #1

Code:
486 words

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

I'm still dubious about the engine changes making a difference, but damn are these index updates pretty! Fantastic job!

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

silver you do some damn amazing work

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

I wanna kiss you Evan

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Well done!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

I’ll be in my bunk

07-02-2022, 08:12 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: I wanna kiss you Evan

im waiting Smile

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]

Thank you so much for everything you do for the league. This looks great.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

07-02-2022, 05:24 PMRAmenAmen Wrote: I'm still dubious about the engine changes making a difference, but damn are these index updates pretty! Fantastic job!

+1

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

Great job!

Stars | Player | Update Thread | Gordie#6746 | Manual Lineup Sheet | HockeyNation | Grizzlies

Hype!

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Silver, this looks awesome!

[Image: olivercastillon.gif]

Thanks @enigmatic, @Carpy48, @Bayley, @Ragnar, @sulovilen, & @dasboot for the signatures!

Great jobs at everyone who is involved in this!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Looks great!

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

oh no the GM booly tool

Manhattan Rage | General Manager
[Image: sig-hlemyzd.png]
thanks Sulovilen for the sig!
D | Great Falls Grizzlies | Player Page | Update Page

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]
[Image: image.png]