Create Account

S66 PT #0: Passion Project

ISFL Affiliate

Imposing, difficult to play against, mean, and nasty, these are just a few of the ways I like to be described as a hockey player. I want to make it hard for the other team to come into my kitchen and I want to make sure they think twice about it as the game goes on. However, I have got the opportunity to play with some of the best defenders to ever play the game in Rashford and Al'Thor and I think I want to add a little of that to my arsenal. I was able to rack up a modest goal total while playing on one of the best powerplays in the universe but I don't think I am a "creator." I am spending this offseason learning how to distribute the puck better and not just by improving my passing accuracy. I am working on drawing defenders to me and creating space underneath to feed my forwards. I want my final season in the SMJHL to be memorable for everyone.

[Image: SS19INy.jpg]

[Image: d9J5DHT.png]  [Image: 16PgOBm.png]

Moving has become Cup Noodle's hobby in this league.  After packing up from Anchorage to join up with the Steelhawks, I was then traded to Texas and then New England all in one season.  I've been living out of boxes since I was called up.  So this summer, after re-signing with New England and committing the next couple years of my future there, my hobby or passion project is going to be to build a house and move in.  I've bought some property outside of Hartford due to my love of the Gilmore Girls, and laying the foundation on a 4000 sq. ft house in a colonial style.  I'm thinking I'll just have one small bedroom, one bath with all the amenities, a kitchen, and the rest will be a giant ice hockey rink inside the house so I can keep working on my game all the time.  In addition, and to make sure I hit 150 words, I guess I'll also build a tiny noodle shop on the backside of the house.  Never underestimate the power of an add-on.

[Image: source.gif]
[Image: zFnlslP.png]

Player Prompt

AJ Williams just came off a heartbreaking 7 game series 4 Star Cup loss to Detroit. The zerks had the series 3-1 and blew it. But Williams does not seem to care too much, he already has two cups!

The day after the team got back home from the finals, Williams was on the golf course playing 18 with his best friend from his hometown. The amount of beers they put back is concerning and Williams suffered a $500 fine from the golf course owner for destroying a golf cart. Pro Shop veteran, Sammy Blacks (age 42 with two divorces and only reaching grade 10 before dropping out to sell dope), stated “Williams was so hammered you would think this was his 16th birthday party and his mom let him take tequila shots. The way he drove that golf cart into hole 4’s pond was not only dumb, but absolutely idiotic.” Williams only got his phone wet but the Budweiser in his left hand survived the crash. After receiving the fine, Williams respectfully flipped the bird to the golf course owner before driving his 2022 Mercedes home to his penthouse by the ocean.

This all did not stop Williams from his golf game though. After a full night’s rest, Williams went to the second nearest golf course to shoot a 107 on a 63 and kept himself to only one beer per hole. Improvements are coming and the media especially is excited to see how William’s off-season golf career can get any worse.

The off ice and non hockey passion for Joseph Weston is administration. They are a rather big nerd when it comes to making sure that everything goes according to plan and helping make sure the front office and head office aspects run smoothly. It is after all a pretty big deal to him, the absolute nerd. So with 8 weeks off and nothing else to do they go through paperwork and planning and make sure that everything is up to snuff for the next season, and that no unexpected bumps will happen. They of course happen anyway because that is just how it be but you just can not win them all some times. So this means many long hours consulting precedent and previous examples of what has happened throughout the seasons to make sure that everything is accounted for as best as it can be. Joseph Weston is hoping to use this experience to help cultivate a post player career opportunity in some sort of front office

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

WSBL PT

[Image: bgwUtVZ.png]

Affiliate PT -- ISFL

[Image: michiganshl.gif]

PLAYER PROMPT

With 8 weeks to spare, Adelie would invest fully into his favored hobby of fishing. You see as a penguin he was really good at fishing before he even got into sports. After all, it was a matter of life and death. It was one of his favorite things to do because food is fantastic. With his new means though, Adelie could really up his fishing efficiency. Instead of just fishing for krill himself, he has purchased his own fishing boat and hired an entire team of penguins to man it year round. You would think they'd learn to use human means and technology, but Adelie is too old fashioned for that. Instead he likes to park his boat in incredibly cold waters and he and his team will go diving for krill and other goodies manually. The only tech he does use is a radar that warns them of any coming deep sea predators. This allows for risk free fishing and over the course of an offseason, he and his crew xan completely weigh down his boat and give him yummy snacks that will last him the entire season

[img=0x0]https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/819596167843151906/843586092388057098/De_pengu_logo_2.png[/img]

Player Prompt
Outside of being a (good) hockey player and a fantastic goalie prospect for the Texas Renegades, Anthony Dionne also likes to ride on his motorcycle.
Come summer time (yeah in Quebec it's not always summer, but we have snow), so usually after the season and if he's lucky, after the series, he likes to go outside of the city to look at the beautiful nature and discover new places. At the same time, he likes to eat and drink at local restaurants to try different things to appreciate the culture of the place he is.
At some places, the view is amazing, but it's also fun to do a bit of speed! He likes to go fast and listen to his bike with the motor going at full speed and to have the sensation of going fast with all the adrenaline to go with. The feeling is just so nice!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Code:
player prompt

[Image: id8N52Y.png]

[Image: fm4oNHu.png]    Aurora  norway  Raptors     [Image: YHC5qMO.png]
[Image: 47986_s.gif]

Shylo in every sense tries to make the brain stronger and grow. Shylo plays chess. While yes not the most exciting area of hobbies it certainly is one that strengthens the mind. The fascination doesn't start with the actual game, but the history behind it. A game that has been around since the 7th century has historical values knowing some of the great people in the world have played. Such as Napoleon, Benjamin Franklin, and Alexander the Great. It has always been fascination in the mind of young Shylo. It gets his mind off of the game of hockey, but also concurs other areas to grow strong. The other hobby of the offseason is restoring cars. Loves to do it with his uncle. He has been working on multiple cars from the 70s and 80s. He also has been working on some muscle cars dodges to be precise. The love of building cars is something he loves to do in the offseason.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

PT Pass

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

It is offseason again for Joans, and he is fighting off regression hard now. Luckily he was able to bounce back pretty decently this offseason and start not too far back from where he started the season before and he's still going into the season feeling near his peak. He's decided this offseason he's going to start working a bit less on his strength and a bit more on his agility, as well as putting a bit more focus onto his offensive capabilities, especially his puckhandling. he wants to be a real force on the rush and carrying the puck up the ice and into and around the offensive zone. Last season was a bit of a disappointing one for him offensively and he wants to reach the heights offensively that he did 2 seasons ago when he had 60+ points as opposed to the 40+ points he had last season. Hopefully a bigger focus in puckhandling and agility will help him do that

[Image: kahnwald.png]
Sig by @Ragnar

During the offseason, Salzberger likes to spend has much time as he can exploring the outdoors, which one of his other true passions outside of hockey. One of the best about this passion is that he has found a way to incorporate the outdoors with his off-season training which makes it way more bearable. During the offseason, he will do all his cardio exercises outdoor with long runs on trails or long bike ride which both have some mountain climbing during it to make it harder. Some of his power training consists of simply sprinting uphill in one of the multitude mountains you can find in Norway. Salzberger also spend a lot of time kayaking in the fjord near the west coast of the country. Every off-season, Salzbeger usually plan a week-long bike ride in which he goes camping every night with the simple goal of exploring a new part of his own country.

154 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

Player Prompt

Michael Withecheck got his roots in Upper Austria, a region which is known for its firefighters. In fact, groups from Austria have been multiple times world champion in the category of fire fighting. Withecheck likes to visit his home country in the offseason, and it always matches the schedule for fire fighting competitions. So when Withecheck travels home, one of the first things he does is to meet up with his fire buddies and starts training in fire fighting. He is pretty talented in the whole sports, so he has a very important role in the group. He is the water squad leader, and therefore is responsible for builing up the water line to the pump with solid technique and fast movement. Afterwards he sprints out towards the object in flames, to put out the fire. 
Training paid off big this season, as his fire brigade once again made a trophy at the country wide competition. Although it was no first rank, they still made a second rank which is pretty good out of over 400 groups taking part in the competition.

[Image: CcmpTg8.png][Image: sakro_-_withecheck_-_Inferno.png]