Create Account

Montreal Patriotes S65 Team Awards

Patriotes-Old Patriotes-Old Patriotes-Old S65 Montreal Patriotes Team Awards Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes
I've been given the privilege of announcing the winners of the S65 Team Awards for the Montreal Patriotes. The season wasn't as successful as we had hoped it would be on the ice, but the foundation has been built for a truly great team, and I can't wait to see what the future holds for this Montreal squad. I'd like to thank @Benpachi and @CampinKiller for all their dedication and hard work to make Montreal a fantastic team, both competitively and socially. With that said, let's get on to the awards! All awards were voted on by members of the S65 roster.
The Stan Dindesque Leadership Award:
Named in honor of @Inf1d3l, this award goes to the member of the team who most embodies the qualities of a great leader. This season, we had a tie for the award, so the honor will be shared! The winners of this award for S65 are @NJBadApple and myself! NJ follows my lead in from S64 in winning the award as a prospect, which just goes to show how active of a user he is in our locker room. NJ is a part of the war room in Montreal, and is always a positive voice in the LR. I'm honored to share this award with him!
The Golden Poutine Award:
This award goes to the member of the team deemed to have been most valuable on the ice. This player has been a major constant for Montreal during this rebuild, and will continue to be going forward. This season's Montreal MVP goes to Roderic Banes, @Benpachi! Roddy put up 63 points in 66 games, just shy of a PPG average. Banes had a -24 +/-, which is pretty darn good considering the Pats' record last season. He also posted 148 hits and 150 blocks, while only taking 19 PIM. Roddy has set the standard for good two-way hockey for the Patriotes!
The Guy Lafleur Memorial Award:
The Guy Lafleur Memorial Award is awarded to the top forward on the team, in honor of the late NHL legend. In what should come as a surprise to no one, the man taking home this award is none other than the team's MVP, @Benpachi, Roderic Banes! Banes was the heart and soul of the team's offense last season, and no doubt will continue to be going forward.
The Ray Bourque Award:
Named after one of the best defensemen in NHL history and one the greatest players to ever come out of Quebec, the Ray Bourque Award is given to the team's best defenseman. This award was heavily contested, but there's no doubt that the winner was highly deserving of this award! He is another one of the foundations of this rebuild, and a fellow S62 classmate of mine. The award goes to Vadim Askerov, @Serpe x 13! Askerov posted 29 points in 66 games, along with 133 blocks, averaging a hefty 22:20 of ice time per game on average. Vadim is a vital part of our blue line, and is someone I can't be glad enough is playing in front of me. Also, he knows a guy, might have helped him win this award.
The Rising Star Award:
The Rising Star Award is given to the top rookie or prospect on the team, and it's going to be harder and harder to pick each year. This year, the award goes to Mads McBride, aka co-winner of the Leadership Award, @NJBadApple! On the ice in Maine, Mads posted 57 points in 66 games in the J, along with 67 hits and 61 blocks, all while averaging 21:24 of time on ice. Off the ice, NJ is an active member of our LR, despite not yet being called up, and is a valued member of the war room. I would also like to give a shout-out to @Shylo_Moxii, Shylo Moxii, who had a fantastic season in Quebec and also joined Montreal's war room. Shylo has been instrumental in scouting and advising the team in the war room, and I believe just as deserving for this award. I can't wait to share the ice in Montreal with both of these men!
That does it for the S65 Montreal Patriotes Team Awards! Thanks to all those who have contributed to the Patriotes, and here's to our best season yet come S66! Go Pats!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

LETS GO MTL

Vadim Askerov Player Page
Vadim Askerov Update Thread

@Shylo_Moxii is definitely the top prospect, but still honored Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-04-2022, 10:24 PMNJBadApple Wrote: @Shylo_Moxii is definitely the top prospect, but still honored Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes

Sad noises...

Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes

[Image: Katth.gif]

[Image: CsnVET2.png]
Barracuda Germany Scarecrows Knights

[Image: cgv4vCv.png] [Image: 95lCCDx.png] [Image: GATPRRX.png]
S50 Challenge Cup Finals Game 7
[Image: gNFVjT6.png]

07-05-2022, 02:33 AMKatth Wrote:
07-04-2022, 10:24 PMNJBadApple Wrote: @Shylo_Moxii is definitely the top prospect, but still honored Patriotes Patriotes Patriotes

Sad noises...

You're the worst prospect this team has ever had, congrats

Player Page || Update Page

[Image: a5C9JXf.png]

CERTIFIED THREAD KILLER
MONTREAL IMPACT FOREVER

07-05-2022, 02:45 AMNJBadApple Wrote:
07-05-2022, 02:33 AMKatth Wrote: Sad noises...

You're the worst prospect this team has ever had, congrats

Patriotes  Patriotes  Patriotes

First award of many with Montreal <3

07-05-2022, 02:33 AMKatth Wrote:

Sad noises...

Pretty sure you won the TEX top prospect award in your time there, so no worries.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

07-05-2022, 11:23 PMbrickwall35 Wrote:
07-05-2022, 02:33 AMKatth Wrote: Sad noises...

Pretty sure you won the TEX top prospect award in your time there, so no worries.

Oh yeah, how could I forget.

So grateful to be part of this team! Love you all, let's keep this great momentum rolling!

[Image: banes.png]