Create Account

S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town

The Truck Special frozen yogurt is of course the flavour of Finland so tar! Traditional finnish flavours harvested from the trees using finnish crafmanship and knowledge passed down generations

Finland Update Page  Interview  Player Page  Wolfpack

[Image: Snussu.gif]

Thanks to everyone made sigs to me!!!! (Gif made by myself)

Ralph Ryan's signature flavor is a super mango assist swirl. It is a mango and vanilla swirl with mango bits and mango juice surprise pearls, It is the most popular of all the flavors.

[Image: BtI4G9Q.png]

Waters frozen yogurt? That would definitely involve a lot of water haha! but listen. There's no more times for jokes. Frozen yogurt is very serious. Waters would be the first guy to combine chocolate and kiwi flavors, to make a concoction called the Chokiwi.

[Image: ili5NZ2.png]

Player Page
Update Page

Alexander Wachter would go with something traditional, a mix of strawberry and chocolate. Nothing can go wrong witht such a mix and everyone loves it. Maybe with chocolate pieces in it.

[Image: wachter3.png]
Alexander Wachter, RW, S51
Carolina Kraken - Texas Renegades - Winnipeg Aurora 
Player Page // Update Page

Grasshopper all day. It is mint frozen yogurt, with chocolate chips and brownies in it. In theory frozen yogurt is supposed to be lower calories, but that's not the way Jon St. Ark lives his life.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

So Stephan yoghurt flavour really has to be something British. So it could be a roast dinner flavour yoghurt but seriously no. So instead it’s got to be strawberries & cream.

[Image: gill.png]

tommy westbrook but this time i upd signature flavour would be like a salty nutty flavour and it would be really warm. so tasy! cant wait to put it in my mouth

[Image: TommyWestbrook.jpg]
[Image: UznKCpb.png]

Slip McScruff graduated from one of Canada's top business schools with really good grades. His mission is to fill Yogurt Haven with customers and his plan is a crazy new flavour that will get people talking. That flavour is poo.

He has rehearsed this pitch dozens of times to make sure it went off with out a hitch. Reconstructing the arena's management offices down to the very last detail and using his very generous contract (generous for what he delivers on the ice) to hire actors for a week.

Unfortunately, no one else actually submitted ideas, so they went with poo. Everyone did in fact talk about this new flavour, but no one liked it and it was very quickly discontinued.

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]

a good flavour for frozen yogurt would absolutely have to be white bread with mayo and kraft singies, its the officially unofficial food of the united states coast guard

I would create sandwich flavoured frozen yogurt, which would be created by infusing it with hot dog water. This distinct flavour would be sure to remind everyone of their favourite sandwich

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

Quote:A new frozen yogurt concession called "Yogurt Haven" has opened in your home arena! Management is asking every player to come up with their own special flavour so that they have a roster full of tastes to offer the fans on opening day.
Your task: Create a signature flavour of frozen yogurt! Do you go with your player's favourite delicious flavour, or do you concoct a unique creation that somehow embodies your entire essence?
25 words minimum!
I have no idea how these flavors would clash, but they seem representative of my player anyway so who cares: Sweet 'n' Sour sauce, Peanut Butter, Pizza Sauce, and Popcorn butter. Call it 'The Shitty Works'. I'm pretty sure it would burn faster than gasoline.

[Image: 9ZNnX19.png]

Canada | Player Page | Grizzlies | Player Updates | Inferno

Noel has always been a big berry stan, probably his favorite kind of fruits and that usually carries over into his yogurt choices. He'd maybe opt for some kind of vanilla raspberry flavour. As you can probably tell he's a pretty basic kinda guy.

[Image: jjfrankiejj.gif]
Credits to OrbitingDeath, Tweedle, Incite, Wasty, and Slothfacekilla for sigs!

Player Profile | Update Page

Boom Stick has literally zero personality, so he'll probably just choose some boring fruit-based yogurt, like strawberry, and then ask fans to mix it with some Martini. Sounds awful, right? Because it is.

Toms Zile likes strawberrys and that means jogurt would be with them and it would be named ''Zile shutout king yogurt'' . It is that simple. I'm just not good at this.

Toms Zīle - young talanted latvian goalie

The flavor Konstantin would suggest would be a fruit mix type of kiwi as well as pineapple because they are one of his favorite fruits

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)