Create Account

S66 mPT #2: Flavour Town

Leon Lokitonov's flavor of ice cream would be a rocky road type of ice cream as it's very average but hits all the baseline for a solid scoop of ice cream.

[Image: ml002.gif]
Credit to Copenhagen, Wasty, FlappyGiraffe, InciteHysteria, and caltroit_red_flames
 [Image: MM4nqx6.png] [Image: Niz2wua.png][Image: egAspOO.png] Knights
[Image: GZ9XvkA.png]

Bavel Pure has spent most of his life wanting and training to be a professional hockey player, so he hasn't had too many treats, like frozen yogurt, all that much. He was asked what flavour he would choose and he answered 'regular'.

[Image: Ci4nm13.png]sig by @Bruins10 
Scarecrows   Specters   Canada 

I go with the obvious: Dogwood Maple! I'd have a base of vanilla ice cream with swirls of maple flavored syrup, combined with chunks of brownie and oreos. My player's favorite flavors all combined into one delicious treat!

[Image: pkHEmu9.png]

Lord Zomp's signature flavor is without a doubt cinnamon toast crunch. It's a flavor that can go with just about anything and is absolutely delicious.

For Elwulf, the flavors of the woods will go lovely woth everything. Especially down in Tampa they don't know ehat a good pine essence is like. Except for the snowbirds of course.

[Image: jericson112.gif]
[Image: 5p7vOwY.png][Image: NA3IV5m.png]

The Chad Nickelback rockstar frozen yogurt will feature pop rocks inside to reference the style of music he plays. It will be the alpha of all flavours (the Chad if you will), strawberry

Battleborn  Finland     [Image: QwTZD8C.png]   [Image: uJXrVDL.png]  [Image: iemKOIk.png]     Finland  Battleborn

[Image: ecaJZ6D.jpg]
[Image: flowseidon.gif]
[Image: PRedauw.png]

Din Djarin is a man of culture. If he had to have a frozen yogurt version for himself it would be a mixture between mango, strawberry, raspberry. He is a big fan of fruity flavors

[Image: jsteele1423.gif]
[Image: dOfqg1T.png]
[Image: lhZ3TTV.png]
[Image: QwTZD8C.png] [Image: uJXrVDL.png]
Click my logo below to see me LIVE on Twitch!
[Image: vNTwVv3.png]
(This post was last modified: 07-31-2022, 11:54 PM by Air Crou.)

Tzatziki flavor. I mean, tzatziki is yoghurt based already, so all we have to do is add some sugar and freeze it. Easy peesy lemon squeezy, right?

Billy blazes two favorite flavors are pineapple and regular apple. So if he was making a frozen yogurt it would be a combination of his two favorite flavors and we would call it the blazes and make it a nice florescent orange color.

Pablo Salvatici is a big fan of frozen yogurt and when presented with the chance to make his own flavour he decided to make it penguin flavoured. It sold well the first day and then was pulled from shelves within a month

[Image: Jepox.gif]

My flavor would be chocolate with vanilla and cookies and cream. It would only be used in banana splits and nothing else. Banana splits for all after every forge win

[Image: gurbs.gif]

Kettu's frozen yogurt would be a bit surprising to those who know him from back home. Kettu's classic would be a mixture of pineapple, mango, and coconut frozen yogurts topped with blueberries

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]

Oh, this is great. Malik would love to finally combine his favorite ice cream flavours. We're talking coffee, oreo, and smarties all in one. Sounds VERY sweet, but should be tasty!

[Image: leafs1997.gif]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: QtEp67y.png]

Nothing better than the savory new dumpster flavor, featuring real food and no plastic waste, 99% guaranteed! Sponsored by Munko Aitmukhambetov of the Atlanta Inferno!

[Image: Duff101.gif]
Credit to Geck, Ragnar and Juni for sigs

My entire essence is an acquired taste, and as such the flavor is quite literally extracted from my hockey socks (not the ones on my feet, the ones on my legs) after each game. Think gamer girl bath water, but less gross somehow

[Image: On57CfR.gif]
  Knights Usa Stampede Patriotes Inferno Argonauts Aurora Renegades Stampede