Create Account

S66 SMJHL mPT #5 - Thank you

The regular season has come to an end, and that's always a nice time to look back and get some perspective.
It's also a good time to be thankful, or appreciative in some other way. You can use this thread to say something legitimately nice about someone else in the league.
(Sarcastic or otherwise toxic posts will not be awarded with TPE)
You will receive 1 TPE for saying something nice about someone else.
Only S66 SMJHL Rookies (S67 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, August 21st @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

Id like to take the time to thank the GM's of Kelowna for giving me a chance! @artermis@trashae

I came into this league fresh, not knowing a damn thing, and I had nothing going for me but my great attitude! I wanna thank both of you for believing and me and I'm looking forward to next season!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

It's really hard when you can only choose one. There's a lot of good people in the J and I'd happily give shout-outs to many of them. That said, @Andy has been a good friend and a steady influence in the Maine locker room since day one! It's nice to have someone who shares your passion for the game and really cares about the team! In conclusion, I'm thankful to have had the opportunity to play along side @Andy in my rookie season!

Cheers! Cheers

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

I want to thank all of the Great Falls Grizzlies, but if I have to single someone out, it's definitely @Chevy , for taking me with a top 5 pick even though I am a newbie. I had a blast this season.

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

I want to thank @austin623 for recreating at the same time as me and being involved in the league news and keeping me up to date. This is the third time we've made guys at the same time, but now it feels like we're having more fun than any previous time.

[Image: Flusso.png]
Sig by @Evil_AllBran

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png]

(This post was last modified: 08-15-2022, 09:50 AM by TwoSocks. Edited 1 time in total.)

I’d like to thank the GMs of the Falcons for giving me a chance! A special thanks to @Vaxlare for getting me more and more active!

My thank you is not to one specific person, but to all the people who keep this site working. Whether that involves organizing files, keeping track of stats, simming games, or something else on the long list of necessary tasks. You fine folks have done a phenomenal job not just making the experience work, but making it a good one. I am happy to be here, and hope to stick around for a while, so from the bottom of my heart thank you!

I’d like to give a big thank you to my best pal @erikvm . He’s helped me get back into SHL and was one of the main reasons that I decided to recreate.

[Image: ADOQcvG.png]
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: wu5MVvy.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

To both @Big Newff and @Fluw, thanks for a wonderful first season back with impressive team management. The Locker Room is awesome and we all appreciate the work you guys do to make Yukon great!

Looking forward to another three seasons in the cold

Malamutes Malamutes Malamutes Malamutes Malamutes

@Carpy48, @sulovilen, and @Ragnar are signature gods
[Image: MaverickLegend.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png] [Image: zyyvIFD.png]
Dragonite

I would like to thank my friends @Massive Coiler and @erikvm for roping me back into SHL again. My GMs in Regina also deserve a shoutout for taking me when it seemed like no team wanted to touch me later in the draft.

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png]  [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

I want to thank Ragnar for signing me, it’s been a pleasure being a member of the boat crew. Let’s win a boat buddy.

S2, S5, S18, S22 Challenge Cup Champion
Hall Of Famers: (S7) Alex Reay | (S28) Daniel Merica

[Image: mckeiltbb.png]
[Image: Merica5.gif]
Thanks to Ragnar, Wasty and myself for the sigs.

I cant wait to see where mine and @erikvm off ice relationship goes and I would personally OOC like to thank him for being a great friend to me for many years across multiple communities! love you erik! see you on DnD!!!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[Image: vj4u3El.png]

There's so many people I can thank, but I'll go ahead and thank the Steelhawks management team for getting my previous player, Theo Morgan, to reach heights I never expected I would be able to reach with a player. Huge props to them for the utilization and finding what works.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

A big thank you to all my QCC teammates for accepting me into the LR and making me feel welcome, I had a lot of fun this season!

Also a thank you to everyone that spends countless hours of their own personal time to make this league what it is. It's easy to forget that this is a hobby that people do over and above their real jobs and a lot of it takes big time commitments.

[Image: CrazyMojitoSHL.gif]
Canada Blizzard Stars Citadelles Citadelles Stars Blizzard Canada 
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

I think sve7en has been the best GM in the SMJHL when it comes to taking initiative and making moves that he believes will bring the Kraken success, and I think he's been doing a hell of a good job in bringing in up and coming players and I think the success Carolina will be due over the next few seasons will reflect that

Cheers

[Image: OzriPox.png]

Player Page - Update Page

artermis,Feb 2 2017, 04:11 PM Wrote:9gag pretty lit tho