Create Account

Eddie's Scouting Reports: Nash Topalo

Scouting Report: Nash Topalo, Left-handed Defenseman

Height: 5’
Weight: 150 lbs

I wanted to be nice, I wanted to be original, but I’ll just have to say the quiet part out loud. Nash Topalo is a smaller Nathaniel Barca. He just is. Apologies for writing one report after the other, but it’s just what it is. I’ll be a good sport and point out the minute differences.

Firstly, his ability to screen the goalie is somehow better than Barca, his slight frame allowing him to see what other players can’t, making the tricky deflection other players can’t. He’s also more adept at blocking shots, although, like Barca, he fails to do this often due to his hesitance to sacrifice his body.

But aside from that, his shot and reading ability are similar, his defensive aptitude is similar, his speed and strength are admirable. Honestly, if you’re a GM and you miss out on Barca, Topalo isn’t a bad consolation prize to be stuck with. I can see him becoming a force in the league, despite his size.

Eddie Morozov signing off for now. Stay tuned for more info and more reports from my trips abroad scouting the next SHL stars!

Word Count: 209

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs

08-28-2022, 11:49 PMeddiesnothere Wrote: Scouting Report: Nash Topalo, Left-handed Defenseman

Height: 5’
Weight: 150 lbs

I wanted to be nice, I wanted to be original, but I’ll just have to say the quiet part out loud. Nash Topalo is a smaller Nathaniel Barca. He just is. Apologies for writing one report after the other, but it’s just what it is. I’ll be a good sport and point out the minute differences.

Firstly, his ability to screen the goalie is somehow better than Barca, his slight frame allowing him to see what other players can’t, making the tricky deflection other players can’t. He’s also more adept at blocking shots, although, like Barca, he fails to do this often due to his hesitance to sacrifice his body.

But aside from that, his shot and reading ability are similar, his defensive aptitude is similar, his speed and strength are admirable. Honestly, if you’re a GM and you miss out on Barca, Topalo isn’t a bad consolation prize to be stuck with. I can see him becoming a force in the league, despite his size.

Eddie Morozov signing off for now. Stay tuned for more info and more reports from my trips abroad scouting the next SHL stars!

Word Count: 209

It is truly an honor to be compared to the great and wonderful Nathaniel Barca

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

heard nash eats his own poop

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Nash is perfect

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton