Create Account

S67 SMJHL mPT #2 - Celebrity Boxing

Celebrity boxing is the new biggest thing for players to get themselves a big payday.
Who on your team should be in the next celebrity boxing match? Who should they fight and why? What is the venue and event like?
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
Only S67 SMJHL Rookies (S68 SHL Draftees) are eligible for this PT.
Do not claim this TPE until a post is made in the claim thread.
Deadline: Sunday, September 25th @ 11:59pm PST

[Image: jay2233.gif]
Thanks to @Ragnar, @High Stick King and @Maxy for the sigs!

Raptors Argonauts 
[Image: m59RPb7.png][Image: FcWmVTl.png]

The next celebrity boxing match for the Nevada Battleborn should be Alexi Piastri, who takes on someone like Kevin Durant for some inter-sport league bonanza showdown. It would be a fun time for two big names to go at it

[Image: 59269_s.png]

S66 Damian Littleton

[Image: CsnVET2.png] || [Image: wu5MVvy.png]|| [Image: c8B2LE3.png]
Battleborn | Barracuda | Usa

I fully believe that future up and coming stay at home defenseman John Brown from YOUR Nevada Battleborn could kick the shit out of Jake Paul, i mean someone has to right?

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]
(This post was last modified: 09-18-2022, 11:55 PM by AlexisTexasRanger. Edited 2 times in total.)

Angry Gilmore should fight Happy Gilmore on a golf course. It's the ultimate battle of hockey player emotions. Plus this is an easy win for Angry, he just led the preseason in fights won!

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

On the Detroit Falcons roster everybody is dying to see super pup rookie Nash Topalo fight that little bitch Lassie. Little Timmy will be having to save lassie from the well after Nash is done with her.

[Image: Qfss7w7.png]      [Image: 8yB62LM.png]
[Image: W19eaver.gif]

I've told Tony Hawkey several times since I met him that he is a dead ringer for my neighbour growing up, who has a passing resemblance if you squint REALLY hard while it's dark outside to this celebrity who is ALSO named Tony. Coincidentally, both Tonys are fond of skateboarding as a hobby. Therefore, there needs to be a celebrity boxing match between famous entrepreneur Tony Hawk and our very own Tony Hawkey, on a half pipe, with both of them throwing punches from their respective skateboards. It is only through this method that we will once and for all be able to determine who is the superior Tony.

[Image: loreoh.gif]
[Image: eP8F2Ne.png][Image: xm4idGe.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png][Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: VGl3CB4.png]

With a 6'11", 300-pound frame, Sjoforsvaret should be in the next celebrity boxing match, where the goalie faces off against Jake Paul.  I'm not a fan of Paul's antics, so it would be interesting to see him square up against a much bigger opponent.  The event would be held in Madison Square Garden in a packed, late-night showdown.

58 words

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Me, Lester Oiduser should be in the next boxing match. We will keep it in the hockey rink as well, facing off with the Rat Brad Marchand. I would give anything to repeatedly punch that guy in the face.

[Image: NOLA-oiduser.png]

it would have to be the notiorious ddd, also known as d jobin, who would fight his hated rival chad kroeger from nickelback. man just hates their music

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

I believe the next big celebrity match-up should be Kelowna's own Mito Chondria VS Jake Paul. Mito will show the whole world who the true powerhouse of the cell is!

Foil Up Boys

If I had to pick 1 player from Yukon to be a celebrity boxer it would be Bandit Heeler mostly because that already works as a pretty sweet boxing name. Plus he’s 6 foot 5 which would help a lot.

Me, myself and I, Walter Sobchak should be fighting. After all Smokey, I was in 'Nam. I'm probably gonna fight my demons, like I usually do.

[Image: sobchak.png]

This one is a no-brainer. Carl Ray Jetson will fight Carly Rae Jepson. Call Me Maybe will be playing on repeat the entire fight, because that's the only song she made that anyone knows. If you know a different song no you don't.

[Image: NYR73.gif]
sigs from @sulovilen @_Blitz_ @Ragnar and @enigmatic

[Image: 9tINabI.png] [Image: c97iD9R.png] [Image: cEbgUph.png]

You cant talk celebrity boxing without Jake Paul at this time. My big guy Filip Lund 6f6 230 lbs, can probably teach him a think or two about boxing a real man.

Considering in the preseson, Hai Nam Hoang, who is 5'7" and hasn't a mean bone in his body, decided to fight three times and won two of them - including one against a 6'8", 300 monster of a player - I can only assume his Thrilla in Manila would be a sure sellout.

[Image: TRVzgUB.png]

GrizzliesGrizzliesGrizzliesMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchsMonarchs

shl-oldshl-oldshl-oldUsaUsaMonarchsMonarchs