Create Account

College Football

Anybody else a college football fan or at least watch it? I am a Notre Dame fan and can't wait for sept 2nd!

ND playing Navy in Dublin is dumb as shit.

soo exciteeeeed

WVU >>>

ewww ND.
im a BC fan (I know, we suck)
hopefully Chase Rettig can make a big improvement

cant wait for the season to get started tho.

Quote:Originally posted by Sponges@Aug 22 2012, 10:56 PM
ND playing Navy in Dublin is dumb as shit.
I know but I still am gonna wake up at 7 am to watch it. :lol:

I am gonna be pretty worried when Notre Dame played Michigan, Miami, Oklahoma, USC but BC will be a joke :lol:

Michigan State ftw

[Image: aOowRDF.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Aug 22 2012, 08:54 PM
Anybody else a college football fan or at least watch it? I am a Notre Dame fan and can't wait for sept 2nd!
College football is my favorite time of the year. I love every minute of it.

I love every conferences and follow almost each team. I do have my favorites but I still like to know whats happening with each team.

[Image: NiclasWastlund26.gif]
#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Aug 23 2012, 12:10 AM
I am gonna be pretty worried when Notre Dame played Michigan, Miami, Oklahoma, USC but BC will be a joke  :lol:
its not like ND has really dominated the rivalry like you would think they would tbh
you beat us 16-14 last year and it was our worst season in a while lol

Quote:Originally posted by Alex@Aug 22 2012, 11:27 PM

its not like ND has really dominated the rivalry like you would think they would tbh
you beat us 16-14 last year and it was our worst season in a while lol
Yeah I know, I am hoping Notre Dame will get back to their winning ways soon, Brian Kelly has them in the right direction though.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Aug 23 2012, 12:34 AM

Yeah I know, I am hoping Notre Dame will get back to their winning ways soon, Brian Kelly has them in the right direction though.
yea hes a good coach.
hes a massachusetts guy too so thats good lol

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Aug 22 2012, 09:34 PM

Losing Wood sucks but if Kelly sticks with Golston, he's the right type of QB for that spread offense. The problem was Crist and Rees just weren't right for his system. Golston's mobility is what is needed. If he can get into the offense and Kelly doesn't pull him if things go rocky in the start, he should become a star.

#40 Niclas Wastlund - W - VANCOUVER WHALERS Whalers / MINNESOTA MONARCHS Monarchs
[Image: vlPUU9v.png][Image: ammBPLt.png][Image: rnZeas5.png][Image: V9MXpXR.png]

Quote:Originally posted by Wastlund@Aug 22 2012, 11:43 PM

Losing Wood sucks but if Kelly sticks with Golston, he's the right type of QB for that spread offense. The problem was Crist and Rees just weren't right for his system. Golston's mobility is what is needed. If he can get into the offense and Kelly doesn't pull him if things go rocky in the start, he should become a star.
Yeah that how I am feeling too, Cierre Wood is going to have a big year too and Davonte Neal will show a lot of promise. DaVaris Daniels looks like he could be a good replacement for Floyd, may not be as good as Floyd but he will come close.

Quote:Originally posted by Harr1son56@Aug 22 2012, 09:57 PM

Yeah that how I am feeling too, Cierre Wood is going to have a big year too and Davonte Neal will show a lot of promise. DaVaris Daniels looks like he could be a good replacement for Floyd, may not be as good as Floyd but he will come close.
I think Robby Toma is gonna be sneaky good this year.

Syracuse might be the worst team in the country. We're two weeks or so from games and the coach came out and said they're far away from being able to play. Fuck this shit.