Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

Aaron Wilson has a ritual together with Dick Clapper, as they are two of the oldest players in the league and almost everyone else on the team is very young, so before every game we yell at them to get off our lawn

Player info | Updates | Stats
SteelhawksCanadaWhalers

[Image: aawil.gif]

Red Kirkbys pre game hype ritual is to down half a bottle of fireball and then eat a tablespoon of cinnamon powder. Nothing gets you pumped up like coughing your guts out.

[Image: 66624_s.gif]
[Image: 56096_s.gif]
Credit to Ml002, King, Wasty, Carpy, Bruins10, Rum_Ham, Turd Ferguson, Ragnar and Enigmatic for the sigs.
Forge Stampede Inferno Specters Wolfpack Platoon Armada Scarecrows Uk

Player page | Player updates
[Image: wMGKypg.png]

Toronto is a pretty close group, we might get mocked for it but our pregame ritual is just a friendly kiss in the cheek from our captain to every player that's in the lineup for that game

[Image: macgriddlesig.png?ex=6531467b&is=651ed17...9ee2d84f&=]
Finland  Stars  Berserkers

Andreas Kvalheim's involves jumping into the hot tub and then a ice bath with his gear still on to shock his body into a game ready state.

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

Ricky Koivu's pre game ritual is listening to songs off of the album "Her Loss" by Canadian rap artist Drake, which drives backup goalie Scoochie Stratton @honkerrs to wish he retired sooner. (34 words)

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

In the Blizzard Locker room our hype up routine might seem different than most other teams. Our ritual includes reading quotes from Star Wars books, The Wheel of Time series or playing Dungeons and Dragons led by Rand Al'Thor

[Image: keithley.png]
[Image: mcalister.png]

The Forge play flip cup in the locker room before the game. With Four Loco. Going out on to the ice totally juiced man. its crazy

[Image: 0wXevO1.gif]
[Image: Qfss7w7.png][Image: Eo2nBCt.png]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]

For my pre-game warm-up what I like to do as soon as I get onto the ice I like to shoot exactly forty-three pucks at sea jebus, no more and no less it must be exact or I feel all out of tune!

[Image: hammer_time_sig.png]

[Image: gXlAFBa.png][Image: 8CbZQAJ.png][Image: IhVx0wj.png]

the classic pre game hype method is listening to a carefully selected pregame hype up playlist similar to how NHL star Jack Eichel does it. here

[Image: KSelich.gif]
Thank you all for the amazing sigs & player cards
Germany Citadelles  Stampede [Image: vhY18i8.png][Image: Raptors.png][Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: eE2UQZC.png] Stampede Citadelles Germany

3. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 5 (Maximilian Wachter, Alexis Metzler) at 16:25
5. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 6 (Steven Stamkos Jr., Brynjar Tusk) at 19:48
8. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 7 (Brynjar Tusk, Alexis Metzler) at 13:55
9. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 8 (Anton Fedorov, Mikelis Grundmanis) at 15:12
10. Buffalo Stampede , Eduard Selich 9 (Dickie Pecker) at 19:43 (Empty Net)

A pregame ritual that Jaska Seppala has of the Buffalo Stampede is during warmup I slap the ass of Chimkin Wing and then he returns the favor by giving me a kiss on the cheek

[Image: blurrybad.jpg] [Image: zomboy3.png]
Thank you Brandon, Fish, GeckoeyGecko, Karey, Kit, takethehorizon, and Ragnar for the sigs!
[Image: Pw202QP.jpeg]

Player Page || Update page

Code:
Your task: Describe a pre-game hype up ritual you have on your own, or with a teammate! 

To hype himself up for a game Kawashima will take a small moment to himself, put in his earphones and will just put the nastiest sickest guitar riffs and screams on. This gets him all pumped up for the upcoming game and its challenges.

[44 words]

[Image: 43436_s.gif]
Thank you Fever, sköldpaddor and OD for the amazing sigs!
Heart  Militia Montreal Impact/Militia Militia-Old Heart

Evey krakens pre game ritual is the same. We all choose whether or not to EOTTIRD, and we always choose no EOTTIRD because we do not EOTTIRD

[Image: Screenshot_87.png]

Before games, Anton Harrier's known for reading a couple of chapters from a book of his choice in the team's locker room. This practice tends to get his head back in place when needed for matches, specially the more complicated ones.

[Image: d8gycCg.png]
Scarecrows Dragons Czechia
Player Page - Update Page
Outlungus
Former Players: Yoshimitsu McCloud (LW, #64) - Outlaws pride Platoon Jets Aurora Ireland
Won a Four Star Cup once, knew ninjutsu, picture editors hated him, never tried free agency
Anton Harrier (LW, #90) - Battleborn Rage Ireland
Won WJC gold, liked skateboarding a lot, went to the finals with Manhattan, kept his seat glued in LR

Marco Barengrub will a few minutes before game time stand up and smash his own head to the wall. No reason whatsoever, that might explain why he forgot how to play the last 2 seasons

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Krou just lies on the nearest couch and takes a nap. Calm, relaxed, in the zone. Which basically explains why he can barely drag his feet anymore.