Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

Jay Cue's usual pre game ritual involves drinking a whole bottle of wine to get ready. That is why he feels absolutely no pain during the matches and is ready to play for hours.

Before every game while Boots is getting geared up, Boots gets his headphones in and starts hyping himself up with some Sonic Youth, specifically the song Dirty Boots. It provides just the level of focus and energy he needs to get out there and lay the body on the opposing team and give him the guts to get in the other end to help his teammates.

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Tummy Hurts' pre-game hype ritual is one that has been passed down through generations in the Berserkers locker room. He blows a big viking horn. That's it.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

sebastien regazzoni listens to the top gear theme on repeat for at least twenty minutes before he steps out onto the ice to make sure he goes fast

[Image: bluesfan55.gif]
Armada Steelhawks Switzerland

Armada Specters Wolfpack Steelhawks Forge Switzerland

Scarecrows pride Chiefs Riot Stars Blizzard Ireland

ty to @High Stick King @EvilAllBran and @Ragnar for the sigs

Spack Jarrow's pre-game hype ritual is to close his eyes and envision the game that is about to be played while listening to sea shanties on his headphones.

[ 30 words ]

[Image: yyo9APg.gif]

Flower's pre-game warmup in Vancouver was always just getting into a screaming match with whoever was willing to partake. Now in Seattle though, he just tends to make a bit of a habit of taping and re-taping his hands. Is it against the rulebook to have a wrap on hands and get into a fight? Sure. Has Benny ever gotten into a fight? Not really. To the tape it is.

[Image: MvfRxO2.png]
sigs by me bitch

Being a half Psychic type Pokémon, one thing Sir Devoir likes to do to hype himself up is telepathically trying to hold up several objects up in the air for as long as he can while his teammates yell encouragement to try to distract him and make him slip up. If he manages to keep the objects up long enough, he will slam then down and do a victory yell.
Code:
71 words

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

I take a wheel of aged parmesan, and roll it throughout the locker room with a stick. Then once I hit the door I attempt to roll it down the hallway with a single push. If it goes greater than 20 feet it is good luck.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

Smell the air, taste the ice, chug a beer, hug a bear, slap a wolf. After I have done all of these things we are ready to go win a game. Of which there will be many this season.

[Image: seamus.png]

Credit to Vulfzilla for the awesome render pic
[Image: gXlAFBa.png]|| [Image: 8CbZQAJ.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2022, 11:15 AM by Matty86.)

Before every game Matthew Mayhem eats a steak dinner and smashed his head through a plate glass window. He then juggles 3 flaming axes (while wearing a traditional Mardi Gras mask) and lights a toilet on fire. 

Code:
37 words
(This post was last modified: 11-21-2022, 11:35 AM by FaraDian.)

No matter what time the game starts, exactly two hours before, Marton eats some wurst with spatzle (he mixes up the kind of wurst, depending on how he feels), and watches an episode of Tatort. While he gets dressed for warm-ups, he listens to the Survivor theme song; his teammates say they can sometimes hear him doing the chanting under his breath.

[Image: YpRQWIT.png]
Sig courtesy @sulovilen

[Image: SyiOY8U.png][Image: showthread.php?tid=126581%5D][Image: ywpNoYb.png]

Miguel Hefeweizen doesn't have any specific, complicated pre game ritual. He simply sits quietly for a few minutes and visualizes himself scoring goals on the other team.

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

I don't have anything specific, I just make sure when I get dressed I am always getting dressed in the same order. The equipment goes on the same way every time, no matter what. Once that's done, I am ready to go. On the ice, do a bit of stretching, shoot some pucks and then talk and have a few laughs with teammates and I'm in the right state of mind to play. Just gotta keep it lighthearted.

[Image: Otrebor13.gif]

[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]  [Image: gdppv5N.png]

Being new to the locker room Teddy doesn't have a ton of rituals with the boys yet.  But ever since his days in BAP Murphy always has a peanut butter and jelly sandwich before a game.

Our hype up routine is just heading into the locker room and chanting "LEV! LEV! LEV! LEV!" over and over again until Lev takes the ice and scores a hat trick.

[Image: steveoiscool.gif]