Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

My pregame ritual is to play some God of War Ragnarok. Nothing gets me more hype then chucking those axes, just like I chuck the puck at the net.

[Image: manh_sig6.png?width=499&height=542][Image: lebedev-sig.gif]

Code:
Your task: Describe a pre-game hype up ritual you have on your own, or with a teammate!

Just before hitting the ice, select members of the Maine Timber participate in the top secret 'Bend but do not Break' arm lock. The idea is for one player to gain an advantage and lower the other player's arm nearly to the breaking point, only to have the first player come back and do the same. No one wins and no one loses, but it is a stark reminder that no matter how much pressure is applied, strong Timber is always pliable enough to bend but not break!!

(93 Words)

A proud member of the Season 67 [Image: 4star.png] Four Star Cup champion Maine Timber!!  Timber

[Image: swift.png]

Maine Timber Alternate Captain!  Timber

Thanks to @Merica for the sig!

- - - - - - -

[Image: popcorn.gif] If you Heart hockey  Fan Fiction, (FHM style): Click Here!

GK typically keeps to himself when it comes to pre-game rituals. He typically will put earphones in, and will get himself into the zone allowing him to let go of those pre-game jitters. (33 words)

[Image: 57771_s.gif]

[Image: U66t7Jy.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png][Image: zyyvIFD.png]

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Nash's hype up ritual is to go out for a quick walk and use the facilities around the arena. After that, he walks around the locker room and sniffs around all the stalls. His teammates always leave treats laying around so its Nash's job to find them all before getting ready. helps tune in the senses before a big game.

[Image: topalo2.png] [Image: sig-nash.png]
[Image: Rangerjasegmailcom.gif]

I always bring my baseball glove with a ball to games and my pregame ritual consist of me and a teammate throwing each other the ball.

26 words

Nor Ge
Citadelles

Salzberger Lillehammersson
norway Inferno World Falcons

Anders Christiansen
[Image: inferno.png] [Image: dragons.png] [Image: wolfpack2.png] [Image: stars.png] [Image: Dxdffra.png] [Image: hGKuRrv.png] [Image: sAx3Llh.jpg] [Image: firebirds.png]

I like to turn the lights off and listen to "Fishin' in the Dark" by the Nitty Gritty Dirt Band with my good friend Cale Salad. It is both soothing and pump up, gets me ready to take on the day

[Image: krash.gif]

[Image: kLRJavo.png][Image: ZjgHcNL.png]

[Image: s9JOf1N.png][Image: wW0VNnL.png]

Kaarlo Kekkonen spends his time before the match having a wrestling match with his teammates, it gets the blood flowing and makes him feel great after but it can sometimes lead to injury

[Image: VkRiFym.png]

[Image: dankoa2004.gif]

Justin Time's pregame ritual is a simple one. After getting dressed, he has a sip of Fireball, then leads his team out onto the ice, making sure to say hello to each of his goalposts and ask them to treat him kindly during the game.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

Melvin sits there and sharpens his antlers, to give them the best little points at the end of each. Then he listens to Bardcore before heading out onto the ice.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

After warmups we go into the locker room and we call lines then I go around tap on everyone's pads. We do a pregame ritual chant and we hit the ice like. Head out onto the ice for the night.

[Image: FR-B3jfXsAAvEaW?format=png&name=small]

I've said it before and I'll say it again: the only ritual that gets us properly ready for a game is the Elk listening to Big Bootie Mix on blast before a game. When the locker room is roaring, the boys will be scoring!

[Image: YZjkK9Q.png] [Image: zmWhIQu.png]

Before every game Dusty Rhodes very methodically tapes his fingers before putting on his gloves. This is to ensure if he gets into a brawl his fingers will be protected from sprains and breaks.

[Image: iUd7IJE.png]
[Image: rhodes.png]

Slavakov doesn’t do much to hype himself up, he actually prefers to stay quiet in his locker up until he has to go on the ice, that way he is as focused as possible.

[Image: OX6Yrrn.png]

[Image: hPSkjwC.jpg]
Thank you @xjoverax and @phoenix for the sigs!

After praying and prepping myself, I like to headbutt our starting goalie - usually Sea Jebus.  I then stick tap with Liebold before doing a special handshake with Jacques Hammer.  I then follow the goalie onto the ice from the tunnel.

[Image: lutz-first-sig-shl.png]

Adam's pregame ritual is to sit alone for a few minutes before the game. He meditates and visualizes the face of a magenta bird that stares blankly at him. Once the image of the bird is burned into his brain, he opens his eyes and quietly whispers to himself, "No eottird."

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!