Create Account

S68 mPT #1: Dialed In Due: November 27th @ 11:59 PM (PST

Before everygame, the players of the new england wolfpack get around in a circle and do a little mosh pit befeore the game. Get the juices flowing

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

Jonathan Hagan's pregame hype up ritual for the Montreal Patriotes of the Simulation Hockey League is to take two beers, throw them to two random players, and shotgun with them

PatriotesUsaWhalers

[Image: CampinKiller.gif]

A pregame ritual that almost all of Chicago has shared at one point or another is when puck drop is delayed at all, the whole locker room will chime in with a "sim wen" or "wen sim."

[Image: Mat10Man.gif]

[Image: bhLfeta.png][Image: UbL0bdg.png]

Before each game , Shoyo Hinata do some volleyball set on the wall. It helps him focus and it warm him up !He wish he could have a teammate to play volleyball with

[Image: 75fL0ul.png]
credit to Qwest

Everyone on the team lines up in the tunnel and the captains race out of the locker room wiggling their arms around and hitting teammates screaming "GET KRAKEN!" as they race onto the ice.

[Image: 3MtyuZk.gif]
[Image: dAxJaBU.gif]

I get out my Hype Hat, which is a red and black houndstooth stovepipe hat I refitted with a Bluetooth stereo speaker and blast whatever the hell I want to. Usually some classic rock or hair metal.

Speedwagon Player Page | Speedwagon Updates Page 

[Image: speedwagongifsig.gif]

[Image: GoonerBear.gif]

I've got a nice playlist called "rise and grind" which I update every so often, but that playlist on repeat with some Orange Gatorade would do the trick before every game.

My pregame hype ritual is tryning a new hot sauce with my chicken tenders before every game. The hot sauce opens the sinuses and gets me ready to go for the game.
+30

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Every game I go into Justin times locker and take out his water bottle which I then empty and make him go fill it up again I like to do this a couple times also

[Image: qlfNSs6.png][Image: tfifKNV.png]
[Image: d9J5DHT.png][Image: 16PgOBm.png]

[Image: CXrxOKM.png][Image: CXrxOKM.png]

[Image: jO2Di2N.png][Image: jO2Di2N.png]

me and Hagan (@CampinKiller) will bump gloves, tap helmets, and then do a lil head swerve while saying "fin; noggin'; duuuuude". I like to think I'm the big one.

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]
(This post was last modified: 11-27-2022, 11:27 PM by JMacNCheese. Edited 1 time in total.)

In the Detroit locker room the pre game ritual that is preformed before each game, is the teammates that are not part of the starting 5+1 all line up in the hallway and then put up their hands in from of them in the air and touch the player across from them to form an arch and the starters run through the man made tunnel like they use to with the parents in their elementary/middle school. While this happens the non starters let out their loudest skrees!

[Image: BnanaNWaffles.gif]
Sig by @Ragnar / Avatar by @leviadan
[Image: lIYTYDN.png]  [Image: qtbn8zh.png]  [Image: wu5MVvy.png]

before games I like to chug a can of skyline chili! I always offer my teammates a can but they rarely ever partake in this ritual with me

wc: 28

[Image: 8pRoFZH.png]

As a team we all sit around a campfire that is set up in the locker room and make Smores and talk sit for ten to fifteen minutes afterwards about how we are going to play the game.

paul koivu is not really a super superstitious type of guy, so he does not really ahve any particular ritual with his teammates, he just gives everyone fist bumps

29 wrods

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Pre-game hype? Who could hype up Jon St. Ark more than himself? He stares in front of a mirror, full gear (including helmet) and just stares at himself. To be honest, it kind of creeps out the rest of the team.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]