Create Account

Kvalheim hits another amazing milestone

It was yet another day in the SHL. It's a home game for the Texas Renegades versus longtime rivals, The Chicago Syndicate! All players are gearing up for the game, skates are getting laced up, equipment is getting put on, sticks are getting taped and jerseys are getting put on. As the Texas Renegades line up in the hallway leading out to the ice, they do their usual pre game rituals, chest bumps for hype, stick taps on Kavanaghs pads, rub the rookies helmet and fist bumps for the whole team as we wish each other good luck and a good game on the ice. 

As usual, Captain Kvalheim is leading the way as the Renegades get ready to step out onto the ice. The lights go out at La Salle Arena and the speakers get loud as they always do during game time. Pantera's "Walk" blasts loudly through the stadium. Kvalheim gets ready to step out on the ice. His eyes close. He takes a deep moment of pause, reflect and thought as the cheers now seem muffled, the stomping in the stands is loud and yet seem so distant for a moment. He can feel the cool air coming off the ice, the smell of fresh water from the zamboni that just prepared the surface for game time. He can feel his heart beating with the adrenaline and excitement for the game he's dedicated himself to since he was drafted 23 seasons ago. Kvalheim's ears perk up as he hears Phil Anslemo's voice yell the words he's heard so many times before.

A lesson learned in life
Known from the dawn of time

Re
spect.
Walk.

Kvalheim’s skates hit the ice and everything fades back in.The arena lights are flashing, hyping the crowd up. The sound of sharp skate blades on the ice is loud as teammates and opponents step out onto the surface. The pounding of fists on the glass from fans who have come to see them play and the cheering and screaming from everyone out there who have come to see The Renegades is ferocious and loud. The lights come on and everything is clear as the puck is about to drop. 

Kvalheim takes his place on the left wing as the game is about to start. Suddenly a stick gently hits his shin and he looks up. A familiar face is staring at him with the most earnest smile. Theo Kondos leans towards Kvalheim and speaks up, “Hey man, congrats!”. Suddenly the world stops for a moment as Andreas looks up and gives his old friend Theo a nod of thanks, and then realizes the cheers are louder than usual. He looks around and sees signs with “1277” and “3rd all time” are all over the place held by adoring fans in their Renegades jerseys. The border of the stadium is flashing, “Andreas Kvalheim: Game number 1277, 3rd most all time”. His teammates relax on the ice for a moment as their sticks tap the ice. His opponents do the same. The players on the bench are standing and hitting the boards and cheering as well. 

Kvalheim reaches a hand in the air with a wave of thanks as he’s swarmed with appreciation and respect and quickly looks to the ref with a look of, let’s get this game going, and the ref nods back understanding plain and clear. The teams get back to game mode as they get ready for faceoff. As the puck drops, Duncan and Marner are tied up fighting for the puck as Kvalheim moves in to grab the puck. “FREEZE FRAME”

Kvalheim would go on to pick up an assist that game, moving him closer to his next milestone of 3rd all time assists! 

This week, Andreas Kvalheim played game number 1277, which set him 3rd in most games played of all time in the SHL! Kvalheim is a S45 left winger who has been with The Renegades his whole career. He is our beloved Captain and incredible player who has shown so much dedication to the league and the team. 

It's been an absolute pleasure being able to share the ice and witness and celebrate these moments with you! Here’s to hoping you hit even more milestones as you continue your incredible career! Congrats @raymond3000!

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

Congrats @raymond3000

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

What an incredible career!

Still able to contribute, even scored a hat trick this week!

Congrats for all the accomplishment, and there is even more incoming!

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Renegades my first captain

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=663a63f4&is=66391274&hm=70...8f89c3f46&]

Oooo, it’s 4th @Anthique @CapnCooper

Slip McScruff has 6 more games than him

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 02:06 AM by Scrufdaddy. Edited 1 time in total.)

12-19-2022, 01:41 AMluke Wrote: Oooo, it’s 4th @Anthique @CapnCooper 

Gnome Dab

(I should note that Kvalheim has accomplished quite a bit more with his time in this marathon, I've got to take the small wins when they come Cheers )

[Image: scrufdaddy2.gif]
credit to Flappy, ToeDragon, and Carpy

Patriotes Stars Panthers Platoon Specters Platoon Panthers Specters Aurora Jets Usa Scarecrows

[Image: Tqabyfh.png][Image: UDyqktK.png][Image: 1DL5JDX.png]
(This post was last modified: 12-19-2022, 07:09 AM by CapnCooper.)

Asron bot has McScruff at 2nd all time. Is the bot incorrect?

[Image: 3WSeHAA.png]

12-19-2022, 07:09 AMCapnCooper Wrote:

Asron bot has McScruff at 2nd all time. Is the bot incorrect?

You know, I didn’t delete CPU Player from my results Crybaby
Carry the hell on

[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
Czechoslovakia PROFILE || UPDATE || RAGE. Rage 
[Image: luketd.gif]

12-19-2022, 01:59 AMScrufdaddy Wrote:

Gnome Dab

(I should note that Kvalheim has accomplished quite a bit more with his time in this marathon, I've got to take the small wins when they come Cheers )

Don't sell yourself short. Leading the league in shots blocked is a massive achievement!

[Image: 17307_s.gif]

StarsnorwayRenegades // PLAYER PAGE || UPDATES \\ RenegadesnorwayStars

12-19-2022, 07:14 AMluke Wrote:
12-19-2022, 07:09 AMCapnCooper Wrote: Asron bot has McScruff at 2nd all time. Is the bot incorrect?

You know, I didn’t delete CPU Player from my results  Crybaby
Carry the hell on

Kvalheim will also play another season, so the legend continues Smile

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

12-19-2022, 01:59 AMScrufdaddy Wrote:

Gnome Dab

Listen if anyone gets the crown of being around the longest without accomplishing anything it's me

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]