Create Account

Sir Devoir casual day

It was a nice day in Baltimore, without rain or any bad weather surprisingly. Sir Devoir especially was enjoying the weather as he went out to take a dip in his heated pool, planning on swimming to keep in shape and keep himself mobile in order to not become lazy before the next season. Even though the Baltimore Platoon made the playoffs and managed to somehow avoid being swept, they still got eliminated and Devoir now had to relax and try to prepare for the next season with hopes of better days. However, before he could get into his pool, his sister Anna came out to ask him to do something:

"Hey bro I need your help" Anna said "if you can, before you go swimming, can you go to the store and see if they have any coffee cake mix? I would but I ha e to go to a meeting that my book club is having" Devoir sighs as he steps away from the pool. Anna had joined the boom club because she wanted to find new books to read, but she didn't realize at the time that there would be so many meetings she had to go to. Anna may be a really good reader, but she was just not good at planning meetings around her schedule.

"Fine I'll do it sis" Devoir says as he goes to grab his keys "I guess I do owe you for that save from that Dragonite" Devoir may be protective of the pokemon in the forest near his log cabin, but not every pokemon there really likes him. This Dragonite especially seemed to not like the fact that he stopped being a truly wild pokemon and became independent, seeing it as losing his roots. They have had gotten into a few arguments about it, and one day the Dragonite snapped and attacked Devoir. Luckily, Anna was able to subdue the Dragonite enough to calm him down and stop him from attacking. They still don't like each other, but they stopped arguing all the time.

"Thanks bro! Anna smiles "Oh, and I will be hosting the meeting in the living room, so when you come home just try to enter quietly if you can."

"Fine I will, but I can't really guarantee I will be quiet. You know that the door still needs to looked at as it still gets a bit jammed."

"Well that should be fixed next week hopefully." Anna shrugs, then gasps "Oh! And have you done any shopping for Bella's Christmas?"

"Sure I have, but I might look for one more thing" Devoir smiles as he heads out the door. Bella was the Ralts daughter he adopted, and Anna was basically her Aunt "and no it will not be a phone. She is still too young for that. However, I might get her a kids tablet if I can find a good one"

"Well you can probably find those at Walmart or Best Buy. Hey if Bella is home from school by the time you get home, enter through levitation to our room and hide the Christmas bag then just levitate down to the ground to put away the rest of the bags in the kitchen." Anma says, then looks outside and sighs a bit "looks like the weather is getting worse very quickly. Forgot to tell you that it is supposed to start snowing tonight"

"Fuck, I knew I should have looked at the weather report. Guess we should close the pool after your meeting. Anyways, I'll be home in a bit sis, and I will he bringing home some kind of dinner out. I assume that both of us do not feel like cooking tonight" 

"Oh Arceus, do I not" Anna sighs, and Devoir heads out to his jeep and gets on the road. He sees that clouds were indeed gathering rather fast, and sighed to himself. 

"I guess it was a good thing that Anna stopped me from trying to swim" He mumbles to himself as he drives to the local Wal-Mart. As he browsed the shelves looking for some coffee cake mix, he noticed the usual looks and pointing that happens whenever he headed out to do things in public. It was not exactly easy for a Gallade like him to not stand out in public, especially when he played goalie for the local SHL team. He has gotten used to the attention he got and knew that it would just come with the fame he would inevitably get, but his reserved nature still made him feel a bit shy around people. "Hey sir" he asks a nearby employee "I do not mean to impose, but do you know where I can find some coffee cake mix?"

"Oh sure Mr.Devoir, they are in the next aisle over" the employee smiles, then looks away for a moment before asking before Devoir could walk away "look I know that this question is not really appropriate for me to ask you, but how do you deal with a lot if people staring at you all day? I'd die from embarrassment."

"I guess it get easier if you always had a lot of people staring at you from birth" Devoir shrugs "I've basically been in the entertainment and sports business from birth, and I grew up around stuff like this so I am used to it"

"I see! I got a bit of fame from hurting myself on a skateboarding rail on YouTube, and I had to move out of my hometown because I got sick of people always asking me if it hurt all the time."

"Ahh yes the usual questions everyone asks. I have memorized the answers to every question a person might have due to hearing them all the time."

"I guess some people are better at handling fame then others" The employee shrugs "well I hope you have a good day Sir!"

"You too!" Devoir smiles as he waves at the employee before going to the electronics "Well let's see if I can manage to find that tablet..."

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Hey WFM!

Just a friendly reminder to keep media pertaining to the SHL, I'm going to grade this article because it is still in the perspective of your player though. Perhaps have the employee recognize your player or have a fan come and ask some questions just to tie everything in to the league. Keep up the good work, we appreciate your submissions Smile

[Image: FG1uDPY.png][Image: QAcQptc.png]