Create Account

hired: Vancouver co-GM
(This post was last modified: 01-21-2023, 01:02 AM by aleks. Edited 3 times in total.)

I'd like to congratulate Adam on his job with Seattle and thank him for his time with the team.

I am looking for a partner who is able to take initiative to help with GMing tasks unprompted. There is no experience required as I can teach you what the job entails as we go along, so as long as you have some spare time and are willing to learn, I encourage you to apply.

Please send an application to aleks#7777 (just be aware there's more than one, ask hffo about what I mean)  I do not have a rigid criteria for what I want in an application but I'd like to know the following:

-your relevant experience
-analysis of our roster
-what makes you a good manager
-how you plan on committing to certain tasks/what you would be comfortable with doing
-any other relevant info

The pay for this position is a cool 8m and cw pass. Please inform your gm that you are applying for this position before you message me.

Again, if you have any questions at all, feel free to reach out and we can have a conversation.

Love

-aleks

congrats to @ArmTheSharks

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Also comes with friends and family discount at Home Depot

Applied

[Image: crtigger.gif]
[Image: murphy.png]

applied

Character Page RD- Quarterback
[Image: micool132.gif]

Retired players:
-Toki Wartooth
-Nathan Explosion btw
-Angus McFife XVIII

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

01-06-2023, 06:25 PMnotorioustig Wrote: Also comes with friends and family discount at Home Depot

Applied
Helping doers get more done

[Image: izzy.PNG]

Hey aleks it's me gwid I hope you get a good cogm

[Image: Gabe-lights.png]
[Image: nMz40Vc.gif]

applied

[Image: sve7en.gif]

[Image: 1tWWEzv.png][Image: 8zFnf2t.png][Image: 6Lj3x8E.png][Image: xkAdpbO.png][Image: xnZrhKU.png][Image: 9YigPG2.png][Image: bpYxJ69.png]

not interested, therefore i will not be applying, sorry aleks

[Image: BriePK.gif]
|Canada |Steelhawks| Armada|

|Canada| Inferno| Knights|

[Image: unknown.png]

Applied

[Image: kezia-elk4-smol.png]
sig by me (:

Kezia MacKenzie - LW - Regina Elk - Atlanta Inferno
(This post was last modified: 01-07-2023, 02:05 AM by goldenglutes. Edited 1 time in total.)

interested but i will not be applying

[Image: glutes2.gif]
Signatures by Vulfzilla, Jepox, Jess, rum_ham, Ragnar, and myself
[Image: 9vAsr7c.png]
[Image: tkMQzhf.png] [Image: tdKmZA0.png]