Create Account

Erick Vasiljevs put into Free Agency
(This post was last modified: 01-15-2023, 11:03 PM by johjeff. Edited 2 times in total.)

Hello GM's of the SHL community, I johjeff is the agent of Erick Vasiljevs a forward LWinger who was drafted by the Regina Elk (SMJHL) and the Philly Forge. Sadly due to roster space Vasy was released to free agency causing him with no team. So I just wanted to put the word out that I would be very excited to work with any one of the gm's in this league. My current approach is to be signed by a Canadian Team so make sure keep that in mind.

You can check his career stats here

https://index.simulationhockey.com/smjhl...pe=regular

[Image: KxB-_pyaGdotGz4wz5zW8E1eJpLGSxKSfSaosHJ1...9WDrQNFXbo][b][Image: y2zog1KMN5gVo_tQlYOHENY-1t0EKrR8WSNTQOai...e5XmoR61WI][/b]

This is an absolute travesty. We’re maxed out in Chicago but you’d have to hope at least one GM is smart enough to sign the GOAT johjeff.

[Image: NCQjJT2.png]
Berserkers     -       syndicate      -     Berserkers

Keep upgrading your player and a team with roster space will get you!

You are far in the tpe ranking for your draft, but you can still get a chance if you get back on tracks.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Erick has been an important player for UCORCAL for the last few weeks at the WJC tournament and we would not be playing for the goal medal if it were not for him.

---
Ekaterina Valieva - Baltimore Platoon

[Image: 0KH34qN.png]
Thanks @Lazyeye for the sig!

I wanted to offer you a contract because we have space @johjeff but it seems you have forum messages disabled. If you still check Discord, we can talk!

Platoon Elk Elk Platoon
Argonauts Argonauts
PlatoonGermanyRaptors

[Image: AH23zKq.png]
Thank you karey, OrbitingDeath Ragnar, and sköldpaddor for sigs! 
[Image: BAL_Player_Page.png] [Image: BAL_Update.png]

01-17-2023, 09:07 AMhhh81 Wrote: I wanted to offer you a contract because we have space @johjeff but it seems you have forum messages disabled. If you still check Discord, we can talk!

You're not Canadian though? The legend JohJeff only plays for the great white north

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]

01-17-2023, 02:28 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote:
01-17-2023, 09:07 AMhhh81 Wrote: I wanted to offer you a contract because we have space @johjeff but it seems you have forum messages disabled. If you still check Discord, we can talk!

You're not Canadian though? The legend JohJeff only plays for the great white north

Baltimorthwest Territories

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

01-17-2023, 03:02 PMsköldpaddor Wrote:
01-17-2023, 02:28 PMHabsFanFromOntario Wrote: You're not Canadian though? The legend JohJeff only plays for the great white north

Baltimorthwest Territories

Still a higher population than West Kendall

“The Wheel of Time turns, and Ages come and pass, leaving memories that become legend. Legend fades to myth, and even myth is long forgotten when the Age that gave it birth comes again. ... There are neither beginnings nor endings to the Wheel of Time. But it was a beginning.”

[Image: HFFO.gif]