Create Account

S69 mPT #1: Skating With the Stars January 29th @ 11:59 PM (PST)

You've been cast in the new season of the smash hit reality show Skating With the Stars. Since you're the producer's favourite hockey player, they're letting you choose what celebrity you want to skate with!
Your task: Tell me what celebrity you're choosing to be your teammate for the show and why!  
25 words minimum!
You will receive 1 TPE for fulfilling all requirements.
This PT will close Sunday, January 29th at 11:59pm PST. Posts submitted/edited after the deadline will receive 0 tpe.
If you have any questions/concerns, please PM me. Tasks with malicious intent will not be graded. Graders reserve the right to determine what is malicious. You will not be warned.
This PT is for SHL players and send downs only; it is not for SMJHL Rookies.

[Image: pin1_1.gif?ex=661a1734&is=6607a234&hm=b8...1bf5caed8&]

Code:
Your task: Tell me what celebrity you're choosing to be your teammate for the show and why! 

Ben Jammin would choose his favourite Blackpink member Kim Jisoo to be his partner on Skating with the Stars, this would be Ben's dream to be able to meet and skate with Jisoo. 

(33 words)

[Image: Jammin.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: zS2lCMp.png] [Image: ixmZA3M.png] [Image: pxjucze.png] [Image: sXDU6JX.png] [Image: IhVx0wj.png]

Thank you @High Stick King @OrbitingDeath @Ragnar @Tesla for the player signatures! 

Pass Forfeit would choose Taylor Swift, not because he listens to her music or anything but just because he thinks it would be cool and she would also probably say no but what if she said yes.

Pass Forfeit (D) ● Player Profile
Kraken Rage Panthers

[Image: esilverm.gif]
Special thanks to Blitz, jhockey, Ragnarr, and sulo for the gorgeous sigs <3

[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
(This post was last modified: 01-23-2023, 12:27 PM by Spartan. Edited 1 time in total.)

Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer Madison Beer

Hey did you know I'd want to dance with Madison Beer? I really like Madison Beer. Madison Beer is really pretty and hot and I think I'd dance with her for sure.

Zach Galifianakis would be my go to. Not because he is my favorite or anything, but with him on the ice no one will pay any attention to my lack of skills and when we inevitably lose, I can blame it on him. Seems like a solid plan to me.

[Image: thiefofcheese.gif]

[Image: Yztckjo.png] 

Sig credit: Ragnar, Carpy48, High Stick King

I am dancing with Zendaya! Peter Tingle is a big Spider-Man fan and even though I would love to dance with the webbed superhero himself (Tom Holland), I think I’d rather his lovely counterpart instead.

I would choose Steve Carell to be my teammate because he is secretly Michael Scarn the MVP of the NHL all star game and incredible undercover agent who is capable of saving the world. Not bad for a teammate.

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

Would be none other than Alexandra Daddario. She has some amazing, um, assets that I think the crowd would love to see on showcase. There are lots of moves that we could do that would make the audience want to wiggle wiggle.

42 words

[Image: m59RPb7.png] | [Image: FcWmVTl.png]

S61 Four Star Cup - Game-Winning Goal in the clinching Game 4
[Image: unknown.png]

[Image: efischermann.gif]

Tummy Hurts would choose to skate with the legendary host of Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives: Guy Fieri. These two are close friends and share many common interests, which would likely make them a great team.

Something happened on the day he died. Spirit rose a metre and stepped aside.
Somebody else took his place, and bravely cried. I’m a blackstar, I’m a blackstar.

[Image: Wooly.gif]

a bottomless curse, a bottomless sea, source of all greatness, all things that be.

I want a winning team, so I'm going bring in someone who can skate and whose popularity qualifies them as a celebrity. My choice is Michelle Kwan. I think her name is still recognizable enough that she qualifies as a celebrity. I'm sure she'd be a little rusty, but when combined with Adam's skating ability, I think it would likely be enough to win.

[Image: RichSHL.gif]
Thanks to sulovilen for the sigs!
Adam Prpich Portal Link

Check out past episodes of Rich and Luke!

Ignacio Garza would probably try to pitch for Tessa Virtue. Not only is she a celebrity, but a two-time Olympic champion figure skater. There was nothing mentioning your potential partner's skating ability, so this would hopefully be a leg up on the competition.

[Image: antonescu.png]
[Image: BKGrppM.png]
Thank you to Ham and Sulo for the sigs!
Scarecrows Chiefs Renegades Dragons Stampede Panthers norway
Scarecrows Specters Switzerland
Scarecrows pride Switzerland
  Armada pride Ireland

Miguel Hefeweizen would choose to skate with Carrie Underwood cause he's had a crush on her for a very long time. Surely her vocal talents mean she's a good skater!

[Image: zootshl.gif]
Sig credits: OrbitingDeath & enigmatic

[Image: hUtg6sH.png][Image: Voi7GNj.png]

Timber Scarecrows pride Aurora France

Agent Tesla: Alright you have been signed up for Skating With The Stars and since you are the producer's favorite we have our choice of star to pair you with Dave!

Dave Heinrich: Ooh! Does that mean I get to skate with my favorite actor Matthew Lawrence?

Agent Tesla: No. I already told him you wanted to work with Natalie Dormer because my wife would love to meet her.

Dave Heinrich: So instead of getting my choice of star to work with as the producer intended I have to work with Natalie Dormer so your wife can meet her?

Agent Tesla: Have you seen any of Game Of Thrones?

Dave Heinrich: No I was in hell when that came out.

Agent Tesla: Watch the first four seasons and get back to me.

Days later

Dave Heinrich: She was amazing so I'm on board.

Agent Tesla: Glad you can see things my way!

Code:
Word Count: 152

I would pick Maya Rudolph because even if we don't win the entire things she would make sure we had the most fun time out of all contestants.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Aleksi Kettu's favorite non-hockey celebrity is Selena Gomez, so his choice for this would be Kaetlyn Osmond, Canadian bronze medalist in figure skating. Selena probably can't skate as well as Kaetlyn can.

[Image: lap-teamsig.png]
Aleksi Kettu
[Image: 7MO9RpC.png]