Create Account

Making Room
(This post was last modified: 02-23-2023, 04:46 PM by caltroit_red_flames. Edited 1 time in total.)

Hey SHL. It's been a bit, the last real article I wrote was in 2021. That kind of shows where I'm at in my SHL career.

This is hard to write, myself and @Blastmeaway care so much about Czechia. But life gets in the way and over time you realize you're not doing right by your team. We get our rosters in (on time usually) and talk during the streams each season. Back in our heyday though, man it was awesome. I think I can say that Czechia used to be the most active IIHF locker room by far. We had people streaming and playing games together, guys were doing mini FHM games for people in the locker room and posting the progress of our fake Be a Pro players, Czech rookies were GMing WJC teams almost every season because everyone was so hyped to watch the young guys succeed.

Now we're just more busy I guess. Back when we started GMing this federation Blast and I were both still in college, now we're at our big boy jobs. We still love this team, we just can't put in the same effort we used to.

All of that said, the makings of an incredible team are still there. Over and over people keep coming back with their recreates. It's wonderful knowing that the people in Czechia enjoy each other's company enough to come back again and again. But we need someone at the helm with the time do all of their hard work justice.

We're not stepping down, but we're putting it out there that if anyone is interested in being the head of a federation we're willing to make room. If you need any guidance we'll be there to help and show you the ropes. If you want to apply please send an application to the IIHF HO, specifically @Canadice. They'll have the final say, but I'm hoping they would come to us and ask what we think of any applications. Peronsally I don't really care about credentials or past victories. I just want to hear that you care and what you might hope to do to continue making the locker room where place feel at home.

Disclaimer: this article posted following consulting the IIHF HO

[Image: doubtfulalpha.gif]
[Image: 0XJkcN5.png]
[Image: sN8N4xa.png][Image: 639861613880541184.png] Cal Juice [Image: 639861613880541184.png][Image: RyzkmSj.png]
[Image: Eo2nBCt.png] Tomas Zadina
[Image: snacnei.png] Brady McIntyre
[Image: ice-level.svg]

i accept

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Since I'm no longer commissioner, but still HO, you can probably target either commissioner @artermis or co-commissioner @MikeLiut.

[Image: 8E70VfU.png]

[Image: canadice.gif]
Thanks to @sköldpaddor, @Ragnar, @Carpy48 and @High Stick King, for the signatures

[Image: jZtKPwK.png] | [Image: RyzkmSj.png] | [Image: HKi05IH.png]

[Image: EzY5jpl.png]

02-24-2023, 03:09 AMCanadice Wrote: Since I'm no longer commissioner, but still HO, you can probably target either commissioner @artermis or co-commissioner @MikeLiut.

For historical and conflict of interest reasons, please not myself.

Send your applications and concerns to Mike.

MWHazard Wrote:i'll playwith anyone
playing with my teammates is part of the intangibles I bring to the table
i play with them a lot.
they didn't like it at first
but after a while, it just felt normal
Justice,Sep 18 2016, 02:09 PM Wrote:4-0 and 0-4 aren't that different tbh
McJesus - Today at 10:38 PM Wrote:FIRE EGGY
HIRE ARTY
[Image: xuHy0EF.png]
[Image: Artermis.gif]