Create Account

Hoàng's Decision - Official Press Release
(This post was last modified: 02-27-2023, 11:44 PM by eddiesnothere.)

[Image: frame.png]

For Immediate Release
011 48 22 ### ####

Warsaw, POL (May 1st, ####) - The following statement was released today by Hải Nam Hoàng, through his personal business manager Borys Franciszek, chairman of Franciszek Representative and Management Enterprises, Inc. ("FRAME"), located in Warsaw, Poland, in response to his career future following the conclusion of the S69 SMJHL season.

"I'm not good with words, and I don't like to make too much noise if I don't need to. I tend to just do the things I want to do, and choose to explain it later. I can't justify doing that here, so I will be clear as I feel is appropriate to my teammates, the staff and management, and the ownership group of the Great Falls Grizzlies hockey club. It is my personal decision to declare for the SHL, and to prepare for the future of my career with the Minnesota Monarchs. I would not have made this decision if I didn't think I was ready, or that the Monarchs needed me. To the fans in Grand Rapids, I want you to know that this was not a decision I make out of malice or lack of care for you and the community. I have treated and have been treated with the utmost respect and charity, and it has made me feel as though I am blessed beyond measure. I have been given the opportunity of a lifetime to make a difference, and I hope beyond hope that this is not a goodbye, but a beginning of an even longer hello."

Grand rapids wishes you the best in the big leagues!

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

LETS GOOO

Best of luck! We'll miss you in GFG.

Monarchs

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]

We'll be waiting for your SHL debut with great anticipation!!

[Image: EdmTeamPhoto.png?ex=6605c039&is=65f34b39...height=623]
Edmonton Blizzard Co-GM
Yukon Malamutes Hall of Fame
[Image: NwdnVLP.png][Image: fDB9MNX.png] 
[Image: 3j8MIXU.png]
Granny Panpan Count: 258