Create Account

A Long Overdue Ceremony in Great Falls

Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies

Hello everyone, Co-GM of the Great Falls Grizzlies SpartanGibbles here to present something that has been long overdue for our glorious franchise. This has been something Chevy tasked me with when I came aboard in S67 and I am glad to say it is finally coming to fruition. The Management of the Great Falls Grizzlies is extremely proud to honor some of our distinguished alumni for their contributions and time in Great Falls. We have had the honor of many great players making their start in Great Falls, but some have stood out above the all as cornerstones of the franchise. This ceremony will catch all previous draft classes that are no longer eligible to compete in the SMJHL. Afterwards, the GFG HOF will be a seasonal post for each draft class as they collectively are aged out of the Juniors.

Therfore, it is my distinct pleasure to announce 6 new additions to the Great Falls Grizzlies Hall of Fame.

[Image: GFG_hofEMBOSS.png]

Our First Entrant was a foundational player for the Grizzlies. In their 3 seasons with the team, this player serves as the inaugural Team Captain. A center standing at 6'2" and weighing in at 215 lbs, They now play for the Calgary Dragons of the SHL. In their time as a Grizzly, they scored 53 Goals and 91 Assists for 144 Points across 198 Games.

Grogu Mandosson
@Muerto

[Image: 4xT5Pls.png]

Our Second Entry into the Great Falls Hall of Fame spent their career in the SMJHL playing alongside our previous inductee as an Alternate Captain. Another instrumental piece of the early Great Falls roster added another offense punch. This Right Wing stands at 6'2" and 207 lbs. They retired from hockey after their time in Great Falls where they scored 61 Goals and 64 Assists for a total of 125 Points as a Grizzly in 3 seasons.

Bjorn Viggosson
@Ace

[Image: 30t2o2j.png]

The Third inductee to the Great Falls Hall of Fame needs no introduction, but they deserve one. This Grizzly stood between the pipes as the first starting goaltender for the franchise. Often stealing games from opponents, they have 101 Wins in 195 games player while posting a .906 SV%. The were the last line of defense for a young team and lead both on the ice and off. Coming in a 5'8" and 175 lbs from the emerald isle, this players 4 Seasons of play in Great Falls are a fond memory of the team. They are now a proud player for the Montreal Patriotes in the SHL.

Brick Wall
@brickwall35

[Image: SKOyrFM.png]

Our Fourth addition to the Great Falls Hall of Fame is another 4 season Grizzly. This Left Wing comes in at 6'4" and 227 lbs. During their time as a Grizzly, they scored 89 Goals and 101 Assists for a total of 190 Points.They served as the 2nd Team Captain in Season 64. After their time with us, this player moved on to play for the Texas Renegades of the SHL before announcing their retirement from hockey recently.

Frederico Von Schnicktenburg
@Durden

[Image: K7zEZGI.png]

The 5 Entrant to the Great Falls Hall of Fame is the only Defenseman among their cohorts. This player played for 4 seasons in Great Falls. In that time they managed to wrack up 40 Goals and 124 Assists for 164 Points for the franchise. They stand at 6'1", weigh 185 lbs, and served as an Alternate Captain in Season 64. They currently play alongside a previous inductee on the SHL's Montreal Patriotes roster.

Vadim Askerov
@Serpe x 13

[Image: uXVMzPC.png]

Our Final Inductee for the Great Falls Hall of Fame is a more recent graduate from the franchise. Their career began after the last cohort had moved to the major leagues. This left them as a young leader for the Great Falls Grizzlies. This Right Wing served as Team Captain for 3 of their 4 seasons as a Grizzly. In their time they recorded 83 Goals and 105 Assists leading to 188 Points. The 6'1" and 175 lb player recently made their debut for the Hamilton Steelhawks of the SHL.

Manny Calavera
@jackkmart

[Image: jkx4EgL.png]

Great Falls Management would like to thank all of those who we have honored tonight as the new inductees to the Great Falls Hall of Fame for their time and contributions to the franchise.

[Image: deDsInY.png]
Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies Grizzlies

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Hey! That's great stuff. I'm honored. Thank you!

Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights Aurora Knights
[Image: VZtEodi.png]
[Image: 1n0REYx.png]

RIP Dangel. See you on the other side, brother

Nice touch for any great franchise.

[Image: Ak8rQKy.png?width=675&height=375]
Sig by Lazyeye
[Image: image.png?width=600&height=300]
Sig by DaBoot
Knights Timber pride

About time Arturs got some company! What an honor! I still proudly rep the Grizzlies with my IRL jersey!

[Image: 65151_s.gif]

[Image: Tqabyfh.png] [Image: OOcGSpM.png]

Let’s goooo! It was truly an honor to have all of you!

Congrats guys, can't wait to join you guys in the next class, maybe? 

[Image: shu.jpg]

[Image: HjWsKHU.png]
Signature by @enigmatic

[Image: ohmEd0h.png] [Image: apAE8qn.png]

[Image: FKqZStsUYAI4jRy?format=png&name=360x360]

Gods bless Montana, gods bless the Grizzlies

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

03-07-2023, 09:07 PMbrickwall35 Wrote: About time Arturs got some company! What an honor! I still proudly rep the Grizzlies with my IRL jersey!

me too! that was such a great idea

[Image: draft-aa.png?ex=6623d02e&is=66115b2e&hm=...6f7f7fe7e&]

Grizzlies     S76 SMJHL DRAFT 3RD OVERALL PICK     Grizzlies

widepeepohappy

congrats to everyone

Super honored to be among these other names here. Like everything else on this site, I'll cherish it. <3

Update PageWhalers | Wolfpack | Player Page

Jack Durden:

Season 24 - *4 Star Cup Champions - Vancouver Whalers*
Season 36 - *Challenge Cup Champions - Texas Renegades*
Season 36 - *Anton Razov Trophy Winner - Playoff MVP - Texas Renegades*
Season 41 - *IIHF Gold Medalist - Team United Kingdom*
Season 41 - *Triple Gold Member*
**Vancouver Whalers Hall of Fame**
**Texas Renegades Hall of Fame**
**Hall of Fame Member**

Awesome! GFG for life

Vadim Askerov Player Page