Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

Luke for sure. He's just got a special something about him that lets him win a lot. Maybe he's born with it, maybe he cheats. Who knows?

Dwayne Gretzky easily wins all of the games on road trips. He has the highest IQ, the greatest wit, and the most knowledge of useless facts. He is street and book smart.

[Image: U9GyyHt.jpg]

Last season in QCC it was Nevek Kove who played more games than anyone else and was master of them all. This season that title is up for grabs with Kove moving on to the big leagues, and Jarrod Lakemore has picked up a few tricks and will be vying for that spot.

Citadelles  S68 - Jarrod Lakemore - C Stampede

It happened when they were in QCC, and now that they've been reunited in Edmonton, Justin Time and Louise St. Martin have dominated the Blizzard road trip game nights, and long may it continue.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

I win the most board games on long road trips, because I make the games up and change the rules. I also play with all my teammates that English isn't their first language.

[Image: sdcore.gif]

Player Page [Image: berserkers.png] [Image: syndicate2.png]Update Page

[Image: sgu3vVP.png]
[Image: 9vq7IEu.png]

On any road trip, no matter what game we play, Atticus Hale is always at the top of the leader boards. He can't participate in anything without working to be the best at it, and when it comes to our games on the road, he trains relentlessly to be the best.

[Image: JKortesi81.gif]
SpectersScarecrowsDragonsBlizzardUsaSpectersMilitiaDragonsBlizzardScarecrows

Update Page
Player Page

We certainly have a few big nerds on this team who'd likely be very good at board games. That said, Svoboda likes to think he'd win every time, as he is a very competitive guy.

PanthersPanthersPanthersPanthers

KnightsKnightsKnightsKnights

I think it would have to be me that wins the most games. I only play the games I am good at and know how to play. And if we play board games, I am pretty good at chess or, I am a good cheater

[Image: Bruins10.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic , @Ragnar and @sulovilen for the sexy Signature

Dave Heinrich: I think it really depends on the game. Adelie de Pengu has some sort of system when it comes to things like Monopoly and Settlers so they usually win those, I don't think Ben Jammin has ever lost a game of Hungry Hungry Hippos, and Melvin Majestik-Moose always wins Snakes and Ladders by staring the snakes down.

Code:
Word Count: 57

Luke Laraque is by far the best card shark on the team. He always has an ace in the hole, whether it be from his sleeve or his socks.

[Image: blix900.gif]

[Image: QwTZD8C.png][Image: iemKOIk.png]

Oh easily we play a ton of cards against humanity, we have a pretty warped sense of humor as a group so it makes for some incredible bus rides. Funny everytime. 

31 words

On the team bus, Malik is the best one at games. He is somehow able to see into the future and play the right move at the exact right time, sort of how he is able to make such crisp passes in the game.

[Image: v71TGsT.gif]

Jarrod Lakemore since he is our toughest guy and when he decides he won, he just flips the board game or throws the cards to announce it

[Image: MMCPaEg.png]

[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png][Image: eP8F2Ne.png]

I feel like the sneaky one that will have all of your money after a game of cards in the Chicago Locker Room would be Tesla.  I feel like she always has a card or two up her sleeves, in both meanings of that phrase.

Quote:45 words

[Image: ScottyFresh3.gif]
[Image: QFNCFWS.gif]
[Image: wiqZK8C.png]
[Image: 6QlU4ci.png]
(This post was last modified: 04-01-2023, 11:14 AM by vbottas17. Edited 2 times in total.)

Alexi Piastri and Alekss Ivanova play an interesting game with SHL Hockey cards, they do pack/box wars. Basically, both of them will buy a box of hockey cards, and whoever pulls the best card, gets to keep every card from both boxes. Ivanova wins a lot, he's just incredibly lucky I guess.

[Image: Piastri2.png?ex=65ba64d4&is=65a7efd4&hm=...462889f09&]
[Image: or8VMxO.gif]