Create Account

S70 mPT #1: The Cardshark

George Walsh does not really like playing board games. What he does like to do though is play battleship, which is the official game of the Anchorage Armada, because you know, armada/battleships. Walsh wins some, and loses some. Oskar Scholz wins the most though i'd say

[Image: ZLoVQGU.png]
[Image: M02LOrx.png]

- Profile Page - Update Page -

I think that Matsmith Soderberg-Trembly wins the most games on the road trips because he's cutthroat and ruthless when it comes to playing games any time we are at his dad and dad's house.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

The one on Nevada who would win a lot at card games, would be Thomas Sawschuk, not because he would be good at winning the card games, but that the would be good at finding ways to cheat to victory.

RIP Mac & 701

Its me, hi, im the problem its me. When Ragnar starts getting into a game he goes HARD into that game, im talking falling asleep watching strat videos. At this point no one on the team will play monopoly with him.

[Image: xVW1vec.png]

[Image: OgNASDg.png] |  | [Image: JvdaXOj.png]
[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

Ragnar is easily the cardshark in Buffalo. Nobody can tell when he is bluffing, he is just to hard to get a read on. It always ends well with him always taking all of WBF's lunch money.

[Image: dangle.png]
     Sig Credit: Ragnar
[Image: vaxlare.png]
Sig Credit: Moosey

Falcons  |  Raptors | Stampede |  Patriotes |  Czechia
[Image: vokU6Ra.png]     [Image: 0ioPVRj.png]

It is Brick Wall 100%. You know how weird goalies are right? We have to let him win every time or he will play like shit on purpose. And now he wonders why no one wants to play anymore

[Image: opt6vpu.jpg]

Tiberius Kane is by far the best at board/card games on the team. His expertise and strategic genius is second to none. I shudder to think of what he may do if he were more than a hockey player.

[Image: rankle.gif]
[Image: 9rbVE0N.png]

Barracuda Chomp Chomp Water Dog Barracuda
Scarecrows Scarecrow Noises Scarecrows
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

Being that the Battleborn are from Nevada it's tough to choose just one team member who can claim the title of best card player. I will say though that lots of nights on the Vegas strip have left me broke gambling my contract money away at the Blackjack table, so it's definitely not me!

Battleborn

[Image: ivanovamin.png]
Player Page - Update Thread

The best card player on the Inferno is Jay Cue (@Opera_Phantom) because he's fine with cheating to get what he wants. Also, nobody calls him on it because he will cry.

[Image: crunksig2.png]

Definitely Luke. Before every road trip he digs into the history of each game, researching strategies, and talking to his old board game sensei to make sure he can win every game with a single move.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Slavakov seemingly wins everything. We think it's just because of his experience around the league but maybe it's because he's a huge cheater? We'll have to keep an eye on him.

Code:

[Image: BrettBroadway.gif]
[Image: Hunter.png]

I can usually hold my own in poker on those team trips. But a couple guys are pretty good and I cant hustle them. Centerman, Forty-One, and Olubori. I tend not to make as much when playing against these guys as they are pretty sharp. But I just completely stay away from Nightingale. That dude is a shark. Silent but deadly.

[Image: jumbobone19.gif]
[Image: 9tINabI.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: xc2IPJy.png]  [Image: 1DL5JDX.png]  [Image: wW0VNnL.png]
Thanks to @DELIRIVM @sköldpaddor @Merica for the Sigs

LeBron James is able to handily win games of Catan through sheer aggressiveness. For something more money-based, Bellamy Blake is a big gambler. When it comes to language & communication, Jeff Lewis is a really good codenames codemaster.

[Image: MWJDjbu.png]
[Image: 183de87f8b7c0453e0172c60380f5739.png]

gabriel johnson would win the most board games because he is the best at cheating and making it obvious that he is gaming the system as seen in his stints with the hamilton steelhawks and the filluhdolphina forks of the shl

[Image: image.png]
[Image: dankestmemes69420.gif]

[Image: vhY18i8.png] [Image: gs89eGV.png] [Image: nBgNUTY.png]
Armada        Canada        Stampede
Falcons        Usa

It's Joe. The answer is always Joe. We usually get so drunk when playing cards, which basically is Joe's second nature, so he knows how to keep his cool when everyone else can't see shit from being wasted.