Create Account

Chirper #8 (AC Week #466)

You will be able to earn 100k per post in this week’s Chirper thread, up to 600k per week. However, there is a daily cap of 2 on paid chirps. You may post 2 chirps on 3 different days, 1 chirp on 6 different days, or anything inbetween to achieve the maximum payout.

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

Happy Monday everyone! Glad games resume today and excited to see how my update plays out!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Also if you haven't checked out SCOR F1, highly recommend! Great group of folks over there and we're excited to see the season get started!

Alex Winters (retired)
Matej Winters (retired)
Dominik Winters
S45 Jesster Trophy Winner
Challenge Cup Winning Goal Club: S52

Welp, guess I was too lazy to do the PT last week. Sometimes the motivation just isn't there.

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

At least posting in this thread doesn't require a 150 word minimum

[Image: sBUQCq8.png]

Past Players

Haven't really been improving yet. Bleh. Hope I can turn this around

[Image: AwDqhTW.png]

Have a great week ahead everyone :D

@C9Van Also yeah I uploaded the pod :D

Just checked the index for the first time this season and am going to set the reasonable goal of staying on the first two pages when sorted by assists.

I hope the new week gets off to a good start for everyone.

04-03-2023, 09:23 AM39alaska39 Wrote: Also if you haven't checked out SCOR F1, highly recommend! Great group of folks over there and we're excited to see the season get started!
F1 Sim league? How does that work

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Here is to hoping everyone has a good week and things go smoothly

[Image: d2EaZfr.png]
Former Player

Another week already? Feels like the weekend just started.

[Image: RAmenAmen.gif]
sig credit: Ragnar, Sulovilen, Enigmatic, Bayley
[Image: kcP9WEd.png] [Image: DNLeeu0.png] [Image: DKMMlC3.png]
[Image: RAmenAmenPride.gif]

04-03-2023, 10:08 AMRAmenAmen Wrote: Another week already? Feels like the weekend just started.

Wait there was a weekend earlier? I blinked and must've missed it

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate

04-03-2023, 09:52 AMTesla Wrote: Just checked the index for the first time this season and am going to set the reasonable goal of staying on the first two pages when sorted by assists.

I think you've got a good chance of making page 1, but it's definitely better to set the goal at a reasonable 2

[Image: Keven.gif]
Thanks to @enigmatic, @Matteo, @sulovilen, @zeagle1, and @TheOPSquid for all the sigs!
Czechia Malamutes Rage Czechia
Canada Citadelles pride syndicate