Create Account

Chirper #8 (AC Week #466)

IT'S THE WEEKEND. At least for me. Time to make crafts with my old antler sheds, a little glimpse into my childhood.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]

04-06-2023, 04:54 PMSchwarzNarr Wrote: IT'S THE WEEKEND. At least for me. Time to make crafts with my old antler sheds, a little glimpse into my childhood.
 Hi schwarz <3

[Image: sobchak.png]

04-06-2023, 04:54 PMSchwarzNarr Wrote: IT'S THE WEEKEND. At least for me. Time to make crafts with my old antler sheds, a little glimpse into my childhood.

"I call this one murder bat. It's a bunch of antlers tied to a baseball bat"

[Image: premierbromanov.gif]

Fuck the penaltys
ARGARGARHARG
[Image: EePsAwN.png][Image: sXDU6JX.png][Image: eaex9S1.png]

sometimes you stick your neck out for people and they’re worth it, sometimes you do it and they make you regret it. I still try to see the best in people until they prove me wrong but man some days are hard

[Image: gunnarsoderberg.gif]

[Image: xJXeYmQ.png]
[Image: DG0jZcS.png]
. : [Image: zS2lCMp.png] : .

Can VAN keep it going tonight? Let's hope so!

[Image: 2JcMUJm.png]

I forgot to grab hot sauce when getting my lunch I absolutely blew it

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

big 6 game sim!

[Image: Oats.gif]

Player Page | Player Update
[Image: 401.png] [Image: S42cup1.png] [Image: r-Wt4-AB350oooo.png][Image: WuTGq5J.png][Image: XUMDqMO.png]

Happy Thursday! Only one day away from Friday

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

Also no BAP Recap today, I'm just not feeling it rn

[Image: wfm-sig.png]
[Image: Wf5B9wj.png]

04-06-2023, 05:43 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I forgot to grab hot sauce when getting my lunch I absolutely blew it

Okay question. If you were eating chicken and waffles, would you add hot sauce in addition to syrup, or go just syrup?

04-06-2023, 05:52 PMgolden_apricot Wrote: Okay question. If you were eating chicken and waffles, would you add hot sauce in addition to syrup, or go just syrup?
I've only ever done syrup I haven't thought to try hot sauce....it could be good?

[Image: 66818_s.gif]

04-06-2023, 05:55 PMslothfacekilla Wrote: I've only ever done syrup I haven't thought to try hot sauce....it could be good?

That's what I'm thinking. Might give it a go. If only I had a waffle maker.....

@C9Van here's a wee ping to remind you to chirp!

can't wait for the weekend! hope yous have something fun or relaxed planned :D

04-06-2023, 05:33 PMPremierBromanov Wrote: "I call this one murder bat. It's a bunch of antlers tied to a baseball bat"

This is the only way to protect oneself when you grow up in the mean side of the forest.

[Image: 66168_s.gif]
Update Page || Roster Page

[Image: lUeg4KM.png]