Create Account

Chirper #8 (AC Week #466)

But I continue to try

[Image: TomPedersenCD.jpg]
[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

04-05-2023, 08:56 AMSewingWithNancy Wrote: in what way?
It's later in the day. Longer sleep

[Image: cgv4vCv.png][Image: 3Kip7R0.png][Image: ivBf7yq.png][Image: cEbgUph.png]

04-05-2023, 09:30 AMEggcracker9 Wrote: Amen! All the goodness of breakfast foods + some alcohol mixed in?!

Oh yes. Mojito for breakfast gives you all the greens you need

04-07-2023, 05:11 PMEggcracker9 Wrote: WHOA there's a chirper bar on the side now?? Since when?!

HI MOM IM ON TV
We’ve had it since launch, clicking the sidebar will hyperlink to the chirper post in thread Smile

[Image: sIjpJeQ.png]

04-07-2023, 04:35 PMWannabeFinn Wrote: i think you might be remembering it a little too fondly
Probably, I'm not saying I would take it over our current index by a long shot, but the old one has a certain charm. Like when you see an old screen shot of Windows 95. Not as good as what we have today, but some nostalgia.

[Image: spartangibbles.gif]
[Image: qGhUIfY.png]  Outlungus   Usa Monarchs  [Image: PlcJv9V.png]

Picking myself for the Jesster was a terrible idea

[Image: andyj18.gif]

[Image: andybj18.gif]

[Image: pawter_meowski.png]

Chirping the night away!

[Image: Niktox.gif]
Specters Monarchs Berserkers Scarecrows [Image: italian-flag.jpg?s=612x612&w=0&k=20&c=tO...eKFgvtgqU=]

Specters Armada Scarecrows Czechia
Panthers Specters Jets Scarecrows Usa [Image: 4star.png] [Image: challengecup.png] [Image: challengecup.png]
RIP Dangel #AD26  |  RIP TDZ

Always great when you forget you have tasks due until Friday.

Doing my updates waiting on the results from the sim!

[Image: YztPk3T.png] [Image: 6by0kBi.png] [Image: 1I2bN7C.png]

let's go YUM!

Good another great sim for Texas! Two wins, and a lost after a back to back. My player was shit in this game, sorry guys.

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

Just got back from the restaurant, the food was really good! My belly is so full, can't move myself lol

[Image: SyiOY8U.png]
[Image: un22.png] [Image: 5tu6.png]

How do y'all get the drop bar thingy with the name!?

Thank you to @Revontulete for the sig! [Image: Edzus_Ozolins.png?ex=663422ef&is=6632d16...f173626fb&]

Picked up the scoring pace just a tad these past few games. Hopefully it's the beginning of a streak and not just a flash in the pan again.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]

At least Winnipeg just keeps on winning though. I'll gladly suck as long is it doesn't hamper the team any.

[Image: thedangazone.gif]